It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

28 pages on alleged Saudi ties to 9/11 to be released as soon as Friday

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: AutOmatIc

yup, its going to be heavily redacted

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I am decidedly skeptical.
What truth there is to it had to have been known long ago. Releasing stuff after enough time to pass just gives time to get rewrites of history or other fabrications to be built, all your ducks in a row kind of thing.
But that's just me, skeptical about most everything. Hate to say that, but it's true.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Well, IS is preparing for the fall of the caliphate, so thinking their sponsor is SA....

Saudis sponsor another entity, Hillary Clinton.

Some say that there is a real danger of too many too big to fall things are on the horizon.

Seeing how quiet Israel has been, and considering the uncovered emails about the Hillary's anti-Netanyahu campaign, wow....s may roll.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Interested to see if the nice, France attacker has any ties to Saudi Arabia.... Convergence?

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Truth can be manuplated and changed to meet certain agendas after 15 years of disinformation and propaganda from entire western media...Only now that the world has decided to get rid of the rusty house things start to appear out of no where.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   
So, they're finally going to release the 28 -
The 28 pages that implicate Saudi Arabia in the 9/11 attacks..

The same 28 that would probably also destroy the basis for the invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan thus rendering all the lives lost in combat in those countries unnecessary..

The same 28 pages that could prove the Bush government's implication in covering up the real responsables for the attacks, the house of Saud.

The same 28 pages that may point out that nearly all of the visas given to the Saudi "terrorists" as students were given against the will of the US Embassy in Jeddah, Saudi, after being directly pressured by the CIA station there?

Uuummm, Let me think....If they do release the 28, i'll download them and put them in pride of place next to the Warren Commision and the 9/11 Commission Report, Alice in Wonderland, The Bible and the rest of my fantasy collection.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Well it happened.

And I can't believe I'm gonna say this...but Michael Moore was right the whole time.

Two words:
Bandar Bush

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
And the media blackout on this is preposterous. Every channel on, not a single mention of it in the last hour.

Shame

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Ugh. And now the turkey coup has taken over the news. I seriously think this is not going to get any traction. Released on a Friday had me worried about this

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32
And the media blackout on this is preposterous. Every channel on, not a single mention of it in the last hour.

Shame

the NY news had it

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Definitely worth the read. Some of this info was already out there (via elsewhere in the report). I was hoping for something more definitive, but it is still a sickening read of Saudi connections. On pg 12, the Inquiry states it's not an "investigation" but that the connections "could suggest" "incontrovertible evidence". For sure.

Pg 22 brings up the "lack of Saudi cooperation". For sure.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: syrinx high priest

Shame

the NY news had it

I wouldn't quite call that media coverage.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Spread the word.....

Guardian posts the pages online

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: flice

I hate saying things like this.

But this coup has some extremely convenient timing.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy1972
So, they're finally going to release the 28 -
The 28 pages that implicate Saudi Arabia in the 9/11 attacks..

The same 28 that would probably also destroy the basis for the invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan thus rendering all the lives lost in combat in those countries unnecessary..

The same 28 pages that could prove the Bush government's implication in covering up the real responsables for the attacks, the house of Saud.

The same 28 pages that may point out that nearly all of the visas given to the Saudi "terrorists" as students were given against the will of the US Embassy in Jeddah, Saudi, after being directly pressured by the CIA station there?

Uuummm, Let me think....If they do release the 28, i'll download them and put them in pride of place next to the Warren Commision and the 9/11 Commission Report, Alice in Wonderland, The Bible and the rest of my fantasy collection.

And yes, that's exactly the placement they would deserve, right along with MK Ultra destroyed files from circa 1970s congressional hearings. The rabbit hole is deeper than any of us would care to know, or be able to survive, likely, with full knowledge.....

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   

a reply to: flice

I hate saying things like this.

But this coup has some extremely convenient timing.

Just when everyone thinks that Turkey is going to be made a member of the EU (and they've been trying for years) and flood Europe with immigrants..

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

It will be very interesting to see what these 28 pages say. I think it will show Saudi involvement. However, I think the Saudis were just a part in the huge corrupt plan. I do not think they are responsible. I think they just funded some of the plan. They were just a tool the real people behind 9/11 used to kick start there plans to bring in the 5th wave.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   
It seemed like a bigger deal when SA was loosing their minds a few months ago, not to have the docs released. They said they would pull out of the petrodollar and implied they might also have some "redacted" material of their own.

It was a big deal then, but not now? Even President Trump was commenting on the situation.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   
That situation was intertwined with opening the path of civil lawsuits against SA over 911.

www.theguardian.com...

www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/may/17/september-11-saudi-arabia-senate-victim-lawsuit

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: mbrians5085
a reply to: bknapple32

It will be very interesting to see what these 28 pages say. I think it will show Saudi involvement. However, I think the Saudis were just a part in the huge corrupt plan. I do not think they are responsible. I think they just funded some of the plan. They were just a tool the real people behind 9/11 used to kick start there plans to bring in the 5th wave.

I read all the pages, very interesting indeed. they are far more than just a side player in this game

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join