It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret recording reveals what Newt Gingrich really thinks of Donald Trump

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   
So the Huff article assumes the Trump Campaign knew nothing about this ?

A great diversionary piece of professional journalism indeed.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Irishhaf

Trump is an off the road (wall) kind of guy.

For a lot of things I would agree with that...

But for the supreme court, I still think he would want business friendly people on it since hard left or right people will inevitably crash against what he wants.

Middle of the road picks would give him the biggest amount of flexibility down the road... but thats just my WAG...

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Nothing Newt said was wrong. Maybe that's why Trump likes him because he's brutally honest without the requisite name calling like others, including Donald himself. Newt has been vetted carefully by Trump, who's no doubt aware of the "closed door" comments. That's why Newt will be announced as DJT's VP pick at 11:00 am tomorrow.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: SM2

Chapter 11 is meant to keep people like trump out of chapter 13.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   

“How we make the transition from, you know, language for fourth graders to real policy, I don’t know.”

That is the biggest problem Trump faces.

His rhetoric and style has been very popular with the masses of people that are not well-informed on the issues, but as he gets closer to going head-to-head with Hillary and tries to make his case for the presidency, he's going to have to put away childish things and speak as if he actually knows what the hell he is talking about.

No matter the VP pick, that is going to be a monumental task.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   
It's over people.

Drudge headlines.

Trump picked Pence.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Newt's comments are the least of Donald's troubles. If he can't unite the GOP...... "Houston we have a problem"

www.theatlantic.com...

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
It's over people.

Drudge headlines.

Trump picked Pence.

Go Indiana !!!

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

That's why Newt will be announced as DJT's VP pick at 11:00 am tomorrow.

Wanna bet?

www.drudgereport.com...

Looks like Newt's comments got him fired even before he was hired....
edit on 14-7-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
It's over people.

Drudge headlines.

Trump picked Pence.

I thought for sure it was gonna be Newt. Oh well.

ETA: Not the first time I was wrong, nor will it be the last. I keep saying Hillary will get (s)elected. Hopefully I'm wrong on that one too.
edit on 7jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

SM2

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   

a reply to: SM2

Yeah it will be hilarious when the rest of the world stops trading with us.
It will be a real blast when our allies turn their backs on us because he's insulted every leader on the planet.
Look for China to call the note for additional ratings next spring.
Can't wait for the Emmys next year.

Do you honestly believe that? You honestly think our allies will break treaties because of Trump? The world will stop trading with the worlds largest consumer base? Really? China can't really do anything. They own too much US debt, if they do anything to hurt the US economy it hurts them just as bad.

Seems like you got your marching orders from Hillary early today.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Hmmm, sounds like Newt hit the nail. Nothing wrong with that. I was expecting something way off and outrageous. Newt was not evil or slandering is his claims. It's really no big deal.
edit on 14-7-2016 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: SM2
a reply to: smurfy

he had what 4 businesses go bankrupt? Has he ever gone personally bankrupt? How many businesses has he owned that have not gone bankrupt?

About 100. Pretty good record overall. He started out with a million dollar loan (with interest) and built that into several billion. But he's "stupid" and a "moron," according to people who have less than a grand in the bank and have never started a business or know anything about running one. With this many geniuses criticizing Trump one wonders why they aren't filthy rich themselves.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

Nothing Newt said was wrong. Maybe that's why Trump likes him because he's brutally honest without the requisite name calling like others, including Donald himself. Newt has been vetted carefully by Trump, who's no doubt aware of the "closed door" comments. That's why Newt will be announced as DJT's VP pick at 11:00 am tomorrow.

There was a woman interviewed on TV who worked with and supports Trump. She was confirming what you said above.

She said that Trump does not like or respect "yes-men". He likes people who have their own mind. She said that you need to be able to support your position, but he respects people who have their own positions and offer differing points of views on things.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Is that confirmed?
Good choice if it is, but it seems the drudge might be putting 2 and 2 together for a good guess?

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Look for China to call the note for additional ratings next spring.

I am not following, what does this mean?

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Yeah Drudge is updated too.

Tomorrow in Manhattan.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   

a reply to: intrptr

The phrase is I KNOW you are but what am I.

No, you are... is a little different..

Another one kids use like the way you said it...

I'm rubber and you're glue, anything you say bounces of me and sticks to you.

Tit for tat, generally. Sandbox rules. Adult children may be highly functioning in some areas, have great responsibility even, but when it comes to dealing with emotions, insult, teasing they are still child like in their response.

Oh yah? I'm better than you.

Oh yah? i'll get you.

Ummm, I'm telling.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   

a reply to: intrptr

America and government are not businesses.
The man knows nothing about government at all. Zero nada zilch. He barely knows his history. He's a big dummy. Ignorant to all that matters.

The grocery store requires more knowledge from the stock boy then you guys demand of the trumpeter fire.

Not businesses? Wow, just wow.

The problem arises when the business is corrupted by politics. Politics is the sneaky, meddlesome, subterfuge for personal and cronies gain. You want politics to get worse and worse, hire hillary. You want to set things straight, hire a business consultant.

The ginormous debt for one. The corruption for another. Trump knows both. How you think he made all that money in New York , dealing wth corruption and politics is how. He's eminently qualified, and why they'll never let him in, like I saids.

Can't have him rocking the gravy train.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: gladtobehere

I'm beginning to think that someone gave Donald his money.

I'm glad you said that Glad'. His ventures are mired in crookedness, and debt and bankruptcy. A long record of obfuscation when it comes to paying for things. It makes me think he is playboy with money, and that he really is a message boy for the hidden elite.
I have been thinking then, the same as you, and it's not as daft as it sounds.

Almost all companies are mired in crookedness and debt and bankruptcies. If trump was BROKE you would have a point that he cant handle money. Bankruptcy is just a tool these days and not a death sentence like in the 30's
At least he can actually use a computer correctly.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join