It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MYSTERY: CNN loses feed as reporter critiques Hillary Clinton

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: Snarl
Like ... Tell the Truth, The Whole Truth, and Nothing But the Truth ... or face ruinous consequences.

And who measures what the truth is?

Just keep count of the lies. It's easier and all ya have to do it add (not subtract).

Hillary's count is way up there on the fumble-futz meter.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   
CNN is not the Clinton News network it’s the CIA News Network.

If CNN favors Hillary it means the CIA wants her

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Like ... Tell the Truth, The Whole Truth, and Nothing But the Truth ... or face ruinous consequences.

Certainly no one named Clinton.

edit on 1472016 by Snarl because: LOL

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: olbe66

Agreed. I will gladly donate time and resources to make raspberry bush underwear and sandals.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
Technical issue of some sort. They did not intentionally cut her off.

CNN regularly puts out pieces that are critical of Clinton.

The entire CNN (Clinton News Network) nonsense has been pushed by propagandists since the early 90's. It's plays well in to the conservative victim mentality in regards to the media.

Yup. No one would dare speak badly of Queen her Holiness Hillary. She has a spotless record and any critisizm is total false lies and made up doodoo caca. I'm glad they shut down that lame reporters first amendment rights to freedom of lying speech. CNN has every right to show Her Holiness in a positive spin, I mean light. How dare people think Her Holiness would ever do anything illegal or unjust or unfair or selfish. She is here to serve us, the American plebe, I mean citizens. She is our Savior and our protector. Long may She reign and forever may she inspire

Hillary 2016 and infinity.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Just keep count of the lies. It's easier and all ya have to do it add (not subtract).

Hillary's count is way up there on the fumble-futz meter.

She lies to protect the American people. In fact, at this point, what does it matter? They're not even really lies if you only know the truth. The truth will set us free, and keep her out of jail. So what. She lies, we live. It's a trade off I can handle. Besides, we need to have a woman president. We need to keep up with this feel good momentum of voting with emotions instead of commen sense. I want to take part in history and help elect the first female criminal, err, I mean president. I mean, you wouldn't want to be SEXIST, would you?

Ghostbusters 2016.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join