It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BLM "Day of Rage" Scheduled for Friday July 15th 2016

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
a reply to: Macenroe82

Just wondering but where exactly is Cananda, because I know where Canada is?

That is the name of the Canadian Area 51, way to give our national secrets away Mac!

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Bluefield, WV has like maybe 12,000 people. Its a small town.
People are being bussed in from Chicago??

Your town may go down in history in not a good way.
I would leave town asap.

Why a small town in the middle of WV?

Something stinks here.

edit on 15-7-2016 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
a reply to: texasgirl
Yes it says peaceful, we shall see. No it's not that one

Facebook link

I just looked at the Bluefield, WV Wikipedia page.
Not exactly a metropolis.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

Something stinks here.

Agreed.
Big time.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Bah, you guys are freaking yourselves out over nothing. I doubt anything really bad will happen, more likely just a few isolated incidents.

I for one will be out and about downtown tonight. If there is any action, I wouldn't want to miss it.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I agree. There is something 'off' about this.

A little off-topic: Martin75- isn't your town a little haunted? Aren't there a couple of schools with strange sightings?
edit on 15-7-2016 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook
a reply to: VashTheStampede

Why do you cite BLM as the perpetrators when the article snippet says this is enacted by the group "Anonymous?"

The hacktivist group Anonymous is now calling for nationwide Day of Rage protests on Friday, July 15th. The video below promotes the protests.

because it's the latest outrage that inspires the right-wing on ATS to discuss it.....Anonymous?...eh, not so much.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   

We have some great hauntingly. The old Bluefield Highland School. But the old amusement park at Lake Shawnee is much more interesting. There is actually a show about the Haunting of Shepardstown, WV on cable TV right now.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Hah, you got some of our buses as well. I'm in Raleigh. I wonder if they have anything planned here?

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   
So...how does this work for Annon?

I mean, they can't exactly show up, as that defeats the purpose of being anonymous ... right?

I'm just curious what type of role they plan to play in a march or any kind of real-world, physical sense. Are there going to be huge screens with an Annon person Skyping in or something? That's all I can imagine?

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Talorc

Bah, you guys are freaking yourselves out over nothing. I doubt anything really bad will happen, more likely just a few isolated incidents.

If I lived in Bluefield WV, I would be upset.
What reason is there to bus people in from Chicago, Atlanta and the like?

I might understand if a cop in Bluefield had summarily executed a black man in the street with his hands up.... but that isn't the case.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Yeah, it is pretty fishy. Maybe they just picked Bluefield because it's a "white" town in W. Virginia. Though I don't know the demographics so I'm just guessing.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Any information to report?

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
So...how does this work for Annon?

I mean, they can't exactly show up, as that defeats the purpose of being anonymous ... right?

I'm just curious what type of role they plan to play in a march or any kind of real-world, physical sense. Are there going to be huge screens with an Annon person Skyping in or something? That's all I can imagine?

Maybe it looks like this:

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

Any information to report?

Apparently not.

Absolutely zero coverage by any news agency, fringe or main stream. I'm starting to think the reports of busses coming from out of State are false too.

Not sure why folks try to spread this kind of crap. If civil unrest is their goal, I hope they've thought about the repercussions. It won't be pretty...

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   
this is the equivalent to 911 calls claiming 'i see a suspicious black person near by... possibly armed' (i'd put black man, but not even children are immune)

smh -

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Lol...I was wondering about their continuing anonymity too. I pictured them all creeping around wearing identical outfits and those horrid masks.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Lol...I was wondering about their continuing anonymity too. I pictured them all creeping around wearing identical outfits and those horrid masks.

Hey now!

I bought a hand-painted, leather Guy Fawkes mask at a specialty mask shop in Amsterdam BEFORE Annon ever was a "thing" ... several years in fact before. It was just after V For Vendetta came out actually. No one had even ever used those masks for Occupy, Annon or anything.

And now?

AND NOW?!

I can't even hang it on the wall or anything. I have to leave it in a box in storage.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 03:03 AM
link   

They marched peacefully. No opposition groups showed up. The news would not show them. It was all really strange but I'm glad it's over.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   
so this isnt in the hoax bin why?

oh i know. blm is in the title. click click click....

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join