It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Cuts Reporter's Live Feed After She Tells the Truth About Hillary Clinton's Past

page: 1

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 06:11 AM
link   
This isn't new for the mainstream media, but a reporter for CNN had been covering the political beats when she started to talk about Hillary Clinton's past and how her decisions had detrimental effects on the African-American community. The screen suddenly went black, with the CNN anchors quickly passing on and summarising the reporter's segment, while neglecting to mention Hillary. See for yourself:

edit on 14-7-2016 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital
When you have the Attorney General Lynch acting and sounding like Hillary's personal lawyer and blatant propaganda like you exposed in the OP you know the Country is screwed.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Reminds me of this gaffe. The MSM is so crooked it makes me cringe.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Looks that way to me! I am sure the male anchor knew it too.

LOL at your avatar! Precious + Flag for you.

iTruthSeeker
edit on 14-7-2016 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 06:45 AM
link   
I want to know why not a single person in the media has brought up all of Hillary's racist quotes.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   
This election is going to be an interesting one. But the "fun" won't stop after the election. No matter who wins it I'm betting we'll all still be in for one heck of a show.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   

S & F goodonya Daas

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: ObjectZero

But the "fun" won't stop after the election. No matter who wins it I'm betting we'll all still be in for one heck of a show.

Well Bush Halliburton Cheney Carlysle Group did well after 911, maybe Clintons got something bigger in store during her...cough cough...Presidency...if she gets in...

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: daaskapital
This isn't new for the mainstream media, but a reporter for CNN had been covering the political beats when she started to talk about Hillary Clinton's past and how her decisions had detrimental effects on the African-American community. The screen suddenly went black, with the CNN anchors quickly passing on and summarising the reporter's segment, while neglecting to mention Hillary. See for yourself:

I think one major step of awakening is realizing that the mainstream media is NOT free. It's mainly an organ of propaganda. A lot of people I know still haven't really awakened to this.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Oh this is just another "coincidence".

Technical problems happen all the time.

Perfectly scripted by the second.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

It still surprises me the number of people that don't understand a lot of political news is just propaganda. That aside if a very large number of people finally did figure out at once I don't think it'd be all rainbows and sun shine. Most likely a large number won't take the revelation very well and become violent.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Anchor: Brianna Keilar

Keilar first joined the network in 2006 as a correspondent for CNN Newsource, where she provided breaking news coverage and reported from the nation's capital for approximately 800 CNN Newsource partner stations. She joined Newsource from CBS News where she served as an anchor, reporter and producer for a CBS newscast that aired on mtvU, MTV's college network. She was also a fill-in anchor on CBS News' overnight newscast, Up to the Minute, and a freelance reporter for CBS Evening News Weekend Edition.

Source: CNN Profiles: Brianna Keilar

She is currently CNN's Senior Political correspondent. She was in Springfield, Illinois covering Hillary Clinton.

"Remember, Hillary Clinton has some vulnerabilities herself even as she call for criminal justice reform," Keilar said. "Because of her support for in the 1990's for anti-crime legislation that ultimately help contribute to this era of mass incarceration that she now speaks out to agai....." she said before being cut from the live feed.

Source: Townhall.com - Weird: CNN Suddenly Loses Feed on Reporter as She Criticizes Clinton

So live feeds have the (at least) +7 second kill switch. Some segment producer sh*t his/her pants and pulled the plug on what was said next. Kind of a strange thing to do the Senior Political correspondent with 10 years experience at your channel. Wonder what the next 10 seconds were like and her response to having the plug pulled was? I would have started cussing up a storm and looking for somebody to blame!

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Looks like the fix is in place, eh? No way that's accidental!

Do they really think we won't know, if they do things like that?

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Seems like every year the time delay on "live" feeds is getting longer. I remember for the longest it was only 4 sec' at best.

Now I know some reporters due to contract can't be on other recordings or record themselves while on the job. But if others happen to record you and post up the full detail on say YouTube that would be a different story. You know I'm just thinking out load, for all the little media birds that like to peck around ATS.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ObjectZero

They never state how long the delay is nowadays, do they?

Was bec[ause] non campaign crew unplugged wrong cable as they broke down event. Happens often, usually not mid live shot!

Twitter: Brianna Keilar, @brikeilarcnn

So there is the mundane explanation. Wrong cord at the wrong time.

I have a mixing board at home. I NEVER pull the wrong plug because I check before doing so (follow cable to device, turn the volume down on board, etc). You can damage speakers doing it any other way. And sound vs. broadcast TV are kept separate. I am not sure I am content with her response. A power cable, sure, could see that but a live broadcast? Ohhhh-kaaaayyyyy...

[ETA: I feel dirty having quoted Twitter! Ew!]
edit on 15-7-2016 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: not a social media follower

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ObjectZero
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

It still surprises me the number of people that don't understand a lot of political news is just propaganda. That aside if a very large number of people finally did figure out at once I don't think it'd be all rainbows and sun shine. Most likely a large number won't take the revelation very well and become violent.

Yeah, I am surprised too, especially with people I know who are well educated, well traveled, intelligent in other ways etc. I think it goes to show how good the societal brainwashing and propaganda is, that most people don't even get that they've been deluded by media about many major events and or society.

The problem is that most people get most of their info from the mainstream media, and hence their views conform with that which the elite wants.

I think Chomsky said it best when he discussed "manufactured consent," wherein the media/propaganda is used to paint a picture of reality to the public such that the logical conclusions of the public that are derived align with what the elite or powers that be desire. Therefore, their consent has been manufactured.

top topics

join