It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police confirm UKIP Leader Nigel Farage's car was sabotaged in assassination attempt.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Nigel Farage's car wheels 'were sabotaged in an assassination attempt': Ukip leader lost control of Volvo when wheel fell off on motorway... and police confirm foul play

Nigel Farage fears he has been the victim of an assassination attempt after his car was sabotaged, causing a terrifying motorway crash.

The Ukip leader careered off a French road after a wheel on his Volvo came loose while he was driving from Brussels back to his home in Kent.

When the police arrived at the scene, they told him that the nuts on all of the wheels had been deliberately unscrewed, The Mail on Sunday has established

Mr Farage, who has received death threats during his tumultuous time as leader, last night spoke about the ‘frightening’ incident, which took place near Dunkirk.

‘It was the middle of bloody nowhere, and I was caught in a very bad position,’ he said.

Police are confirming that UKIP leader Nigel Farage, who spearheaded the Brexit movement and received numerous death threats after the United Kingdom successfully voted to leave the European Union, was a victim of an attempted assassination when all the wheels on his Volvo V70 were deliberately unscrewed while he was attending a meeting in Brussels.

I think this highlights the increase in violent attacks on government officials and representatives in western countries at a time of great political upheaval. 2016 is going to be a year to remember.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

If only they could catch who did this and put them in the stocks an d then prison for a very long time.

Farage has been victimised with his family threatened because he is one of the best politicians we have and we actually need him very much.

The two political parties in the UK need a complete shake up and with men like Farage offering what many of the people want no wonder he is in the limelight for attacks. The elite hate change but we need it and want it and we outnumber them as has been seen in the BREXIT.

Nigel Farage needs protection which we give to the royals when they could pay for it themselves. I would rather see these facilities given to people who actually need it. I suspect although frightened, he must be quietly satisfied that he has done a very good job.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Farage is dirt (and I voted out by the way) but no one deserves to die, especially by such cowardly means.

I seriously hate the guy, but I cannot condone such an act. It smacks of everything I hate about politics in troubled times. This needs getting to the bottom of, and bloody quickly if you ask me.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 06:09 AM
link   

That picture is so Daily Mail , nice and easy for its readers to understand.

I'll reserve judgement on the assassination claim until the police report is made available.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Obviously a terrible thing if there was an attempt on his life.

Still the image of Fararge driving home to his German wife, from his job in Belgium, along French roads in his Swedish car does for some strange reason strike me as slightly ironic.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

Still the image of Fararge driving home to his German wife, from his job in Belgium, along French roads in his Swedish car does for some strange reason strike me as slightly ironic.

Not to forget his Italian Suit and shoes, and his Swiss watch.

Given that the last name "Fararge" is Scottish, from a family part of whom moved to Ireland, and both Scotland and Ireland voted to remain, this is all very comical.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

originally posted by: ScepticScot

Not to forget his Italian Suit and shoes, and his Swiss watch.

Given that the last name "Fararge" is Scottish, from a family part of whom moved to Ireland, and both Scotland and Ireland voted to remain, this is all very comical.

Farage is French, not Scottish.

new topics

top topics

join