It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bushes And Obamas Dancing And Laughing At Dallas Police Memorial

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 01:45 AM
link   
These are the puppets that lead this country. The Dallas police shooting hosted these two elite families at a public memorial event. During the event they danced, sang, joked around, and acted like buffoons.

Is this how we behave at a funeral? If someone was doing this at your Mothers funeral, would you appreciate it? Keep in mind, the speeches they gave rambled on about gun control. What a slap in the face to this police department and country.
youtu.be...

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Winstonian

looks like g waterhead bush has been hitting the bottle again....

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 02:05 AM
link   
What an annoying woman narrating this video.. She is just talking Crap..
edit on 14/7/16 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 02:17 AM
link   

I wouldn't call it dancing I would call it swaying to the music, I think he has had a drink and everyone attempted to do what he was doing to sort or hide it...
But in many places people dance at funerals.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 02:19 AM
link   

It looked to me as if Mr. Bush was overly excited and that out of respect for the expotus the Obamas were smiling along with him. I see Mrs. Obama making attempts to settle him down several times, but he just did not seem to want to. Obama himself looks over and smiles with him and then turns his head away in an apparent attempt to ignore the display and be more solemn.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 03:11 AM
link   
What is wrong with this lady? She's in an old obvious rant.
Swaying is not dancing though it looked strange.
She needs a job to occupy her.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 03:11 AM
link   
And when was Obama dancing?

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

He was pissed.
Looked positively jolly and pissed up.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Looking at it again Michelle is super embarrassed I think they all are apart from drunk ole bush.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Have you ever been to a wake??? There is booze up the wazoo and all manner of laughing and dancing and telling stories about your dead. Hell I would rather a party at my funeral than a bunch of cry babies. Come in jeans and a t shirt, bring a case of beer and bottle of bourbon. Get it the # on!

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Not to take away anything from bush's ignorance, because God that man is ignorant. But I think he may have been swaying in an attempt to relieve sciatic pain in his back and legs. Shifting the weight to one foot and back can keep the pain at bay until he can sit down again. The dancing was just a way to play off the rocking, not realizing it would make him look like an idiot.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Bush looks unwell.

You can see his wife trying to control his loony behavior, and the Michelle (after looking over at George W in shock) and President Obama are look totally awkward and embarrassed for him, that face you pull when you're rich drunk great aunt says something you all have to pretend to laugh at as she may cut you out of the will.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
That was totally embarrassing. He's hitting the sauce again, apparently. Everyone was trying to ignore him. It's obvious he forgot where he was-what an idiot-does he have to keep on proving it? ug

new topics

top topics

join