It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's talk about anything philosophical or spiritual

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Hello Ats

I want to give you feedback on you philosophical and/or spiritual. I will not try to persuade nor influence you. I only want to debate and show you different perspectives on your views to get your brain juices flowing.

Even if it's my opinion on something like which came 1st the chicken or the egg.
edit on Thu Jul 14 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: title change needed

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Ok

How does God grow ?

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 02:00 AM
link   
OK.. This one has me torn.. What would you rather, all your farts were silent but really deadly or all your farts were extremely loud but had no smell..

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 02:03 AM
link   
I guess I'll bite. After all, I like flowing brain juices and perspectives.

How does one best (most efficiently) establish common groundwork and a like frame of reference from which to observe what differences there are between their philosophical viewpoints, and thus from there come to the best question to ask in order to stimulate their veracious cognitive appetites?

Yup, dumping responsibility.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Misterlondon

That's easy. Loud with no smell. Because that's fun for everyone.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: Misterlondon

That's easy. Loud with no smell. Because that's fun for everyone.

Not in a lift.. It's not..

I once got a stick deodorant and the instructions said, take of lid and push up bottom.. To be fair my farts did smell nice, but it was really uncomfortable..

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 02:22 AM
link   
If ALL* CREATOR Creations are found to be primarily Spirit - Soul energy and or inorganic except when manifested by themselves or by others controlling them, would that mean that the primary habitats for said Souls-Spirits is too inorganic?

What would those Souls-Spirits of the Created (who were captured) within one or many other inorganics manifestations perceive as reality? The manifested Habitat or the primary habitat?

How would the captured inorganic view the inorganics controlling their reality?

NAMASTE*******

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: kibric
Ok

How does God grow ?

Through the imaginations of the Created...

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Without using words, what is the meaning of life?

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Ok

How does God grow ?

god Might be formless therefore no need for to grow

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 02:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Misterlondon
OK.. This one has me torn.. What would you rather, all your farts were silent but really deadly or all your farts were extremely loud but had no smell..
Lmao. depends on my environment.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 02:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: MaddenedRambler

How does one best (most efficiently) establish common groundwork and a like frame of reference from which to observe what differences there are between their philosophical viewpoints, and thus from there come to the best question to ask in order to stimulate their veracious cognitive appetites?

I suggest I would make a thread asking other members there philosophical view and give them from my perspective why their view on might or might no be invalid and/or valid giving alternate perspectives on the subject.
edit on 14-7-2016 by ssenerawa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 02:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: ssenerawa

Ok

How does God grow ?

Does GOD know from the moment he creates us, everything we're going to do in this life, and the date we will physically die?

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Why am I seeing 11 mins past the hour about 3-5 times a day...like almost every day?!
or 11 anything for that matter...like check it...I have 2411 flags in my profile right now OMG...like wtf?!?!
edit on 14-7-2016 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 02:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
If ALL* CREATOR Creations are found to be primarily Spirit - Soul energy and or inorganic except when manifested by themselves or by others controlling them, would that mean that the primary habitats for said Souls-Spirits is too inorganic?

What would those Souls-Spirits of the Created (who were captured) within one or many other inorganics manifestations perceive as reality? The manifested Habitat or the primary habitat?

How would the captured inorganic view the inorganics controlling their reality?

NAMASTE*******
playing sims 3 I'm organic, while my soul is controlling the sim he is not oraganic in perspective. But I am. Therefore he is too. And when he's long gone, my soul lives on

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 02:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: GemmyMcGemJew
How else could I express my opinion on the meaning of life to you with no means to communicate my thoughts to you?

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 03:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Ok

How does God grow ?

Does GOD know from the moment he creates us, everything we're going to do in this life, and the date we will physically die?
I think not

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 03:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: MaddenedRambler

I suggest I would make a thread asking other members there philosophical view and give them from my perspective why their view on might or might no be invalid and/or valid giving alternate perspectives on the subject.

So having started this thread you're asking us what our philosophical views are from which you'll derive the perfect question which which to discuss with us?

I suppose then that I'm a relativist then. One who enjoys a spot of initialism, existentialism, or, well most any philosophical preponderance every now and again.

originally posted by: GemmyMcGemJew
How else could I express my opinion on the meaning of life to you with no means to communicate my thoughts to you?

Hmmmmm ulum haaaaaaaaaa

Letters can represent sounds rather then words. Sometimes when discussing abstracts, one need look outside the box.

edit on 14-7-2016 by MaddenedRambler because: anotehr response!

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: ssenerawa

If you wanted to change how the world thought about an entire philosophy, how would you do it?

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: ssenerawa

What I typed is" hello". From that you can reverse engineer a language. God speed and look forward to your descriptive answer to the meaning of life without using words.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join