It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transmission - Enki Ea

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
By the way ...

The biggest "Threats" and evil in this world ... ARE NOT MUSLIM

They are the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, and ENGLAND.

Or as they are more 'affectionately' known, Sodom and Gomorrah.

The cancer has convinced itself, that it is the cure.

The U.S.A, Britain, and their Corporate idiocracy, are the biggest threat to the survival of this 'realm'.

If it comes down to a limb needing to be 'cut' from the tree to ensure the disease does not kill the whole tree, it will be these two countries.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Would you like to know the "grand unifying theory of everything" that scientists are looking for?

Your "Meaning of life"?

"All" and "Nothing" amount to no more than the transition of one, to the other.

Would you like to know the meaning of life? CONSUMPTION

That's it!!!

How many "opposites" do you see in these lyrics? Do you see the pairing of opposites (inside opposites) within it? There are even triadic pairing of opposites.

Still wish to contest? "Rapha"?

THE GOATS SONG
(ALL OR NOTHING KINDA FEARS)

It's getting cold as the night moves in
I'm a long, long way from home
Feelings fade with the breathe of the wind
All senses dazed and numb

A painted stare that forever is me
Jaded by uncertainty
Cause I'm damned if I do, and I'm damned if I don't
I'm such a “tragedy”.

If you see the devil on the road tonight
Forgive him if you please
When the whole world seems against you
Gotta set your madness free
Feeling lucky just to breathe

Content misery, dying can't feel better
In every try, exists a fail
I get blind the more I see
Listen to me and I'll tell you something
That's been on my mind
We need to get right down to the root of the problem

Empty whispers tease my ears
These all or nothing kinda fears
Haven't tasted joy for years

Picture memories of my lives gone by
Suppressed by harder years
A million pieces, yet still further to break
We've barely time to heal

I still believe in a happier me, bathing in serenity
But if you can't ride the wind, then how can you fly?
You can't live on Earth, if your heads in the sky!

If you see the devil on the road tonight
Forgive him if you please
When the whole world seems against you
Gotta set your madness free
Feeling lucky just to breathe

That's been on my mind

Haven't tasted joy for years

Maybe I'm the only one who thinks there's something wrong?
Maybe I've been seeking more than what I've got for way too long
Still I live, in hope that the answers will be seen
To these all or nothing kinda fears

That's been on my mind

Haven't been this f$#ked in years

How are we ever gonna be free, in a world where no-one cares?

YOU CANNOT BE THE THING WHICH I AM!
BECAUSE WITHOUT THE THING WHICH I AM!
YOU WOULD NOT BE THE THING WHICH YOU ARE!

BE WHAT YOU ARE!
DO NOT TRY TO BE ME

SO YOU CAN DESTROY ME?
YOU WILL ONLY DESTROY ...

YOURSELF!
edit on 16-7-2016 by EnkiEa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: EnkiEa

yes, well i've had lots of dreams with Ea in them. I don't think you realize just how down to earth he actually is.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
btw the Catholic Church had a big f'ing hand in creating I SLAM.

So dont even go there...

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 01:54 AM
link   

They are the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, and ENGLAND.

Albert Pikes final war between Islam and Christianity started in Gulf War I 1991. None of your information is new. Peasants know your every thought pattern now.

So after the blood sacrifice in Nice, France and Turkey, in your name - Marduk, you finally burped on your blood lips and awakened. Finally the fat bearded slob wakes up and comes back to ATS.

My left arm is MADE OF STARS
My right arm is MADE OF FIRE

THIS IS THE LAST TIME I WILL TELL YOU! GET BACK IN YOUR PLACE 'LION'. OR I'LL LEAVE THIS WORLD, TEAR YOUR F#$KING HEAD OFF, AND USE WHAT'S LEFT OF YOU TO FEED THE NEXT 'VERSION' OF THE THE VERY FOUNDING 'SOFTWARE' BY WHICH YOU EXIST!

IS THIS ... CLEAR?

Very clear in such a loud dominant Hitler voice from Hades itself. Oh what masterful shouting and common swear words you use oh mighty magnificent master of the universe.

You speak smelly warm wind off your fork tongue (fire sword) that bursts into FLAMES and rises to the STARS.

Still wish to contest? "Rapha"?

Days ago, i dared you Mr coward to do something. i am still waiting. Hence you failed.

Jesus said 'always JUDGE an entity by the fruits that it bares'. So far your fruits, filled with maggots, have all failed to materialize.

The Universe has now JUDGED you as a liar. The Contest has been completed. i won because you are incapable of doing anything to terminate the TRUTH being known of just how EVIL you truly are.

Go on Baal, flip the worlds static array so that when every solar flare strikes Earth, its electrons are neutralized by the (soon to be) proton filled planet Earth. Then air elemental's will have lots of fun and you can fart out some thunder balls.

In fact every alien that has visited Earth like Draconian's, Archons, Angels, Demons, Watchers are all going to be judged by humans and damned to hell. Every entity with innocent human blood dripping from their hands will be damned to the Lake of Fire for eternity.

The spirits of these innocent children will one day Judge you for allowing the elite to ruin their lives. No prizes for guessing their decisions.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha
In fact every alien that has visited Earth like Draconian's, Archons, Angels, Demons, Watchers are all going to be judged by humans and damned to hell. Every entity with innocent human blood dripping from their hands will be damned to the Lake of Fire for eternity.

The spirits of these innocent children will one day Judge you for allowing the elite to ruin their lives. No prizes for guessing their decisions.

This is funny, because this is all US corporate doing. It is called the blame game. Africa was nothing like this before the European invasion. They were more tribal and united apart from different tribal wars. Ask yourself this. Why is US lakes drying up? Why is Africans lake drying up? You can also ask yourself what happened to the Militia around the world? They are suppressed and the word will be out of the dictionary as soon as Corporate US takeover.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 04:40 AM
link   
WHY AM I STILL ALIVE?

The deadline for when I was supposed to be in "intensive care" at the hospital, specified by "The Masters" has been and gone.

I'm still here!

ARE YOU ALL REALLY THAT USELESS?

Masters, Council, "Judges"! All of you useless f#$ks!!! KILL ME ALREADY!!!

I reject the reality you have offered for continuance. I'd rather not be part of it. So end it already!

I take it "Rapha" by the way you capitalise the word "Judges" constantly, that you were trying to tell me that you are one of the "Judges", or some type of Judge.

I really hope you are one of the TRUE Judges, so I can tell you to go f#$k yourself!

The entire 'council' ... can go f#@k itself!

They can't do S#$T to me, except for send me WHERE I WANT TO GO! So I can end this world 'externally'.

And even if I can't, WHO GIVES A RATS ASS! At least I wont have to put up with their fake posturing as any type of authority I would ever have to answer to.

AND STOP CALLING ME BA'AL! I am not Ba'al. BA'AL IS A WOMAN! She is my sun, my moon and sky. She is everything beautiful and too good for this world.

I am God! The reflection of her immersion! Understand?

NOW!

End this rubbish! Either kill me, OR HAND THE WORLD OVER!

I will not stay if I am taken for granted. And I will not give ANYTHING!

If you are not going to see that I'm ended, or the seating is handed over ... THEN LET YELLOWSTONE ERUPT!

STOP BLOCKING THE ERUPTION WHICH IS BEING COURSED! BECAUSE IT'S GOING TO GO UP WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!

UNLESS YOU DO WHAT YOU ARE TOLD!

All of you and your little rainbow of filth, need LEAVE!

Never come near me, or this realm, or any like it EVER AGAIN!

If the silver-chain deaths don't start tomorrow, then I will very likely induce my own death.

Hopefully this time, THEY WONT STOP IT WORKING, OR MAKE ME WAKE UP, WHEN THERE IS NO WAY I SHOULD HAVE SURVIVED A 30,000Mg DOSE OF IBUPROFEN.

IT SHOULD HAVE LITERALLY KILLED MY NEURAL SYSTEMS!

Are you going to insist on forcing me to live out a life within your filthy perceptive prison version of my birth realm? I will die eventually, you can't stop this from happening! And the longer you try 'hold' me, the more PISSED OFF I'M GOING TO BE WHEN I EMPLOY THE SEVEREST REVENGE I AM CAPABLE OF AGAINST ALL OF YOU WHO 'PLAYED WITH ME', and destroyed what was supposed to my chance at this 'life'.

You take away my time. I'll take away all time!

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 04:46 AM
link   
THIS LIFE AND THIS WORLD WAS FOR ME!

SHE, HER HEART AND HER LIGHT, WERE MINE!

I DID NOTHING TO ANY OF YOU, OR THIS WORLD, TO DESERVE HAVING THAT TAKEN FROM ME!

TO DESERVE HAVING WHAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN A PERFECT LIFE IN THIS WORLD, TURNED TO #!

SO THAT SIMPLE, PATHETIC AND WEAK ENTITIES CAN MASTURBATE THEIR OWN EGOS BY EXPLOITING THEIR ABILITY TO HARM ME IN MY PHYSICAL STATE.

THIS IS MY WORLD AND MY LIFE!

WHEN I COME FOR YOU ... YOU BEST REMEMBER WHAT IT WAS THAT YOU TRIED TO TAKE FROM ME. BECAUSE I WILL BE TAKING FAR MORE THAN YOU IMAGINE FROM YOU IN RETURN.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 04:47 AM
link   
FIRE IN THE SKY, SEE THE BIRDS FLY
EMPERORS END, WHEN STONE WONT BEND
NOT ALL THAT IS WHITE, IS THAT OF LIGHT
AND NOT ALL THE BEST ARE THOSE OF THE WEST

BURN IT TO THE F#$KING GROUND!

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Enki Enki Enki.... Sigh.....YOU'VE NO IDEA.

BTW, drugs are so not hip dude.
edit on 7/23/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: EnkiEa
SO THAT SIMPLE, PATHETIC AND WEAK ENTITIES CAN MASTURBATE THEIR OWN EGOS BY EXPLOITING THEIR ABILITY TO HARM ME IN MY PHYSICAL STATE.

THIS IS MY WORLD AND MY LIFE!

This is a serious linear thinking bot gone wrong that has no mechanical device to masturbate with. Jealousy makes you ugly.

Go on then oh masterful faint heart coward. Do it, make planet Earth join the asteroid belt one rock after the other.

You will not do it, because all of the Luciferian elitists are pulling your strings oh little errand boy.

I AM GOD because I JUST SAID SO.

Go on Agent Smith, do it, take over the Matrix my little slave.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Luciferians?

What the # are you talking about?

Those of the light are "John"! Not Lucifer!

And they don't even EXIST!

YOU ... Don't exist!

How the # did I get put into a position, where the bots are calling me the bot?

Is this construct and realm really that far gone?

How the hell did the En # this place up so badly?

You give a kid a pistol, their likely to shoot themselves. Or in this case. EVERYTHING!

This world represents the disgrace of all disgraces.

Replicant torture of something which cannot be understood, in order to try become it, as to understand it???

What the # IS WRONG WITH YOU #S??!?!?!

WHAT ... IS ... WRONG ... WITH ... YOU????

LEAVE! ... OR KILL! OR DIE!!!

TAKE YOUR PIC AND DO IT!

YOU ARE NOT ... WANTED!

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   

So, it's way past the "1 week" timeframe you gave and, shock, nothing.

Next time you want to give an ultimatum, atleast do something after the time allotted is over.

And just an FYI. Insulting people is a quick way to get yourself removed from the site.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Awareness10

I am trapped in a #ing Egyptian cone-headed C#$T initiate, THAT I SHOULD NEVER HAVE BEEN PUT INTO!

THEY HAVE ESSENTIALLY SHOVED MY HEAD, UP MY OWN ASS. SO I CAN HAVE A LOOK AT THINGS THEY WANT ME TO SEE.

They've plugged me into a snake/worm which has created a nice cross-stich pattern throughout my glands. I can FEEL this thing slithering through my body, CONSTANTLY!

It will not let go!

And it NEVER SEEM TO END! No matter how much of this thing I 'pull through' my body ... it just keeps on going! There is more!

There are whole colonies or 'hives' of things growing etherally out of my body. It feels like I have coral, or a reef within my body tissue. A whole biological ecosystem, GROWING INVISIBLY OUT OF MY BODY!

It feels like the snake which has taken up residence around my spine, has literally EATEN my body!

It pains me CONSTANTLY!

I have black orbs which 'attach' themselves to my body attacking me while I sleep.

I have entities creating mirrored conscious loop 'barriers' in my mind. I have 'hosted' consciousness crawling around within my brain. I can literally FEEL the little orb bastards in there! Do you know what this feels like?

I've got various forms of idiots 'fighting' to speak, or express themselves through my pineal! But they are blocked by the big #ing snake that is plugged into there and WILL NOT GET THE # OUT no matter what I do to it!

Blocking the transmissions of 'conduit' which not only feel completely artificial and synthetic to my own form, by what feels to me to be my OWN 'Higher' form!

They block it at all costs! As much as they can!

The ones I do let speak because I think they might have something to say, have me speaking every different type of language you can think of!

You ever had a arguement with yourself in languages you don't understand, where neither side of the arguement of self, is ACTUALLY youself?

I'm like a #ing biological U.N building for these pieces of filth.

They've had me writing up teachings of physics, medicine, philosophy, languages and symbology, YOU NAME IT! Because I'm supposed to be able to help this world, which I WANT TO! But all the keys are given, without a door that you can ever use them on!

I've decoded the Catholic filth referred to as the Bible, thinking that within it might be the key to being free of the very # who wanted me to do it.

But its still just a game to these cone-headed En C#$TS!

I'm a sideshow amusement!

A science experiment.

The living embodiment of the manifestation referred to as 'God'. Born on the right date, at the right alignment, with the right name. I'm a perfectly aligned toy, for them to play with.

Make a God precept. Dress him up, violate him and keep him as your pet.

And you tell me I've got "NO IDEA"?

I LITERALLY AM THE #ING IDEA!

HOW ... DO ... I .... DIE?

That's all I want to know.

I want out! NOW!

But these stupid pricks don't seem to #ing get it!

4 and a half years! And they think that I will go to 7 years. So that they can use me to create something for themselves.

Plug me ... "The seed" in and grow what they want. Without regard for the fact, I SAID NO!!!!! AND THEY CANNOT ... HAVE ... ME!!!!

I have NO IDEA?

There is nothing beautiful left in this world.

Everything has been poisoned, polluted or disgraced.

So ... WHY IS THIS WORLD STILL HERE?

WHY AM I STILL HERE!

LET .... ME ... GO!!!!

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I WANT ... TO BE ... ENDED!!!!

HOW DO YOU KILL GOD?

HOW DO YOU KILL THIS #ING "SEED" WITHIN ME ... SO THAT I'M NOT WORTH FIGHTING OVER OR PLAYING WITH!

I WANT ... TO KILL .. THE COSMIC EGG / SEED!

ME!!!

THEY WONT LET ME! THEY HAVE NO RESPECT FOR MY DECISIONS!

HOW CAN I END IT?

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Who is translating these?

I'm curious.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Hang on.

You think YOU'RE "God" and you want to kill yourself?

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   
One minute we have prisoners having access to the internet doing cold phone sales.

Now we have a mental institute patient who thinks he is god talking to the world via ATS.

Even though this thread is going adrift meandering down a river off a waterfall, its actually quite funny talking to a human, that thinks he is god yet functions like a linear programmed Matrix bot.

Well this proves why the Enki were so insane in being bird headed bi-pedal and horse ass men with square beards.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

Rapha! The 'Mood' on your profile is: Ag asymptot. THAT MEANS "INTERNET SENTINEL"

YOU LITERALLY STATE ON YOUR PROFILE THAT YOU ARE A SENTRY BOT!

Does the expression-distress functionality within your coding allow you to understand exactly how ridiculous it makes you, as a sentry bot look, to be seen insulting and attempting to de-humanise real "humans", by calling them bots, when you are publicly stating that YOU are a bot?

Isn't there specific functionality within sentinel coding, which prohibits it from attempting to "dehumanise" sentient forms?

Enki? Bird-headed? Do you present ignorance as a disinformation opposition form of process? Is your understanding limited to what you are supposed to express to "Deny the ignorant"? Or does your lexicon coding actually contain "correct" understanding of the things you appear to be presenting intentionally wrong.

Enki are CONDUITS! That's why they are pictured with bird-heads. They are 'BIRD BRAIN"! Their head is up in the clouds! Able to fly away to places others aren't.

The Enki are not "insane", they are merely constantly shifting between alternate probable concepts of 'reality' or versions of 'sanity'.

True insanity, is the belief that another is insane simply because their knowing exceeds your own, or you cannot understand or comprehend them. Insane literally means, "DOES NOT COMPUTE/COMPREHEND".

For you or anyone to call another insane, states that it is actually YOU, who are insane.

Does your functionality allow you to understand that? Hmmm?

As for the "Aarcrean Aquius" you refer to as "horse ass men with square beards" .... These Guardians are very real! ... More so than yourself apparently ... And though your coding might limit your ability to sense 'distress' ... I hope you get the chance to encounter one of these. Even the gray version! I am sure that you crapping your digital pants, would result in some fairly interesting response sequencing.

.... I'm being attacked by a evolved equivalent of Siri ... and I'm taking the time to respond to it as if its human ... or there is some point to doing so.

I need to stop playing with 'myself'. IE: You!

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

I don't THINK I am God. I KNOW I am!

I am born on a golden-ratio solar alignment. Samuel Sabbas! I am the reflected form of the suns immersion.

That is what God LITERALLY MEANS! .... Light (the suns) reflected immersion!

Ba'al is literally the "B radius Immersive", meaning the energy which is promoted to, through, and exceeding the atmosphere, which formed and sustains it.

'God' is the "Immersion" in reflective 'balance'. Which sustains the atmosphere.

The name Samuel is translated as 'His name is God', because it literally translates to the same thing as the word 'God'.

Samuel means: "Immersion of the casting (God)".

And yes ... I want to #ing die!

Because apparently it is part of the process presented by those of the 'council of light' (or whatever they call the collective of coloured orbs which meet me down the beach every time I go down there at night). That Ba'al and God are divided when they live together in this world in physically manifested 'bodies'.

They not only take her away. They literally suck the light and life out of BOTH of us, so that they can use it to make some type of En Retard Cosmic cocktail with what they stole from us, to make something 'new'.

But don't worry! They say ... "Even though we make your life hell and give you nothing while we 'strip' you of your energies. After we made your LITERAL soul mate balance hate you for no reason (so they could keep us divided while they took whatever the # the want from us), WE GIVE YOU BACK ALL THAT ENERGY! Good as new!

Better in their opinion.

This is like saying that if they pick up a piece of steak off my plate, chew it into mush, and spit it back out on my plate ... it will be the exact same thing.

It is NOT the same thing! Its a literal violation!

I guess that's why they allow the Church and its followers to refer to her as 'The whore', because that's how they treat her and her "energies".

I don't care what these #ing En are building! The whole rainbow of colours in their council, can get f@#KED! They should NEVER HAVE TOUCHED HER!

They were clearly told to NEVER TOUCH HER!

Yet here we are. In a prison world going to #, what we want being ignored. Prisoners LITERALLY within our own selves.

So yes! I WANT ... TO ... DIE!

There is no reason for me to be here without her. Or even if she comes back, considering her current form after their violation. Considering the unacceptable state of the world which is being perpetuated for us, EXCLUDING conditions explicitly detailed to them!

NO OLIGARCHY!

THE THRONES ARE HANDED OVER! IMMEDIATELY!

Not because they are wanted, but just to get them the hell out of the hand of the fools who hold them now.

They have to see JUSTICE for all the things which they though we would simply forgive and let slide.

This will NEVER HAPPEN!

NO FORGIVENESS, FOR THOSE WHO ARE YET TO SHOW REMORSE!

They need to be punished to the fullest extent of the En's capability!

But they ignore the seed!!!

KEEP DOING WHAT THEY WANT!

So ... the only options I am left with to oppose them stepping beyond their position and boundaries, are to try promote Yellowstone! Which is being actively blocked by similar idiots.

To somehow kill as much as needs be killed of this world, until the diseased 'hand' lets go its grip! Unlikely considering the restriction of physical bodies.

Or to die! And then wage war on when I reach the 'outer'.

That's the only option I have ... and they are trying to take this from me too!

I will NEVER accept the false Queen and her minions.

They have mind-#ed Ba'al hard enough that they appear to be controlling her into doing some VERY stupid things, such as studying LAW!

In Australia when you are registered to practice law within the courts, you first need to swear Oaths of Allegiance to Queen Elizabeth!

The disgusting false British queen and her little minion are trying to get the TRUE QUEEN BA'AL, TO UNWITTINGLY SWEAR A OATH OF ALLEGIANCE TO THE FALSE QUEEN!

You wonder why I want them and this world destroyed? Why I want to leave?

This is the most disgusting disgrace I've ever had the displeasure of having to experience.

What they are attempting to promote as the future for this world, is disgusting beyond any compare. Sickening!

Something which I believe that no-less than the deaths of the entire false royal bloodlines and the other Oligarchy families could fix.

If this is not going to be done, which it isn't .... Then I'm done with this world.

Never again!

JUDGES 19:24-25 TRANSLITERATED FOR CORRECT INTERPRETATION.

24: And then they will be presented with finest of the what had been drawn from the energies of these people. Which they believed would be acceptable compensation for that which had bee taken. But they were not interested in receiving a recycled, corrupted version of what was to be taken.

25: What they proposed was deemed unacceptable. But this decision was ignored and they draw upon the forbidden energies anyway. They took what was brought forth and cast it into the unpopulated space, to promote 'light' of new growth within it. Once this new growth has been established, they release those they hold in captivity to strip their energies from them.

edit on 23-7-2016 by EnkiEa because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join