It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donations to Jill Stein Explode Nearly 1000% Since Sanders’ Endorsement of Clinton

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   
There is a few ATS'ers that keep telling me that Sen Sanders supporters are going to Hillary. Just so you know that not only are they not going to her, they're putting their money with a candidate that will represent the 99%. Dr Steins donations going up 1,000 percent since Bernie endorsed Hilly must worry the DNC and the Clinton machine.

I see Dr Steins climb in donations and Gary Johnson climb in the polls, as a sign that America has learned the two party system has brought the US of A to the point we are at today. R nor D's have not worked for the people, the majority of the laws work against the individual and for the elite. Just look at the preferential treatment that the FBI and DOJ has give Hilley over her email server, the law works for the elite and against the rest of us!

Come November I hope we record numbers of third party votes, lets send a message to the TPTB. Let us tell them we can and will choose our representatives, we will not vote for their puppets!

Donations to Jill Stein Explode Nearly 1000% Since Sanders’ Endorsement of Clinton

Jill Stein, the presumptive Green Party presidential nominee, is seeing an unprecedented surge of energy for her campaign in the wake of Bernie Sanders’ endorsement of Hillary Clinton.

Stein, who is running her second presidential campaign in four years, said donations to her campaign have increased tenfold in just over 24 hours, obviously due to Bernie Sanders’ endorsement of Hillary Clinton and a resulting fallout from the Democratic Party.

Since Tuesday morning, the Green Party has received over $80,000 in contributions, over half of which comes from first-time donors, and half of which comes in the form of contributions under $50. Tellingly, about 615 of those contributions totalled $27, the exact number commonly trumpeted and solicited by the Sanders campaign during his revolutionary grassroots funding movement.

“There’s been an explosion of Berners coming in through every portal of the campaign, and it’s really exciting,” Stein told US Uncut in a phone interview. “There is so much courage out there to stand up to the marching orders handed down by the usual suspects.”

source

So you can support a women for president and vote for a true progressive and you do not have to support crooked Hillary to do either! I would much rather have Dr Stein in the Whitehouse choosing our next supreme court justice,than Hilley!

Will Bernie go green? Only he knows...

edit on 13-7-2016 by AlaskanDad because: removed junk from a copy paste

edit on 13-7-2016 by AlaskanDad because: typo clean up

edit on 7.14.2016 by Kandinsky because: Thou shalt not meddle with proper nouns (No spoofing of names)

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Good.

I hope their little plan backfires.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   
She is not going to pick pocket as many as Obama did from her that's for sure. Bernie supporters are generally angry and they should be. If I supported him no way I would vote for her. His voters are also young so they really don't care like her old hag voters. They are not going to tow her line because they are told that is the one to tow. Major problem for her being a known liar. She can't just go back and start changing her whole platform. It looks insincere and she can not be trusted.
edit on 13-7-2016 by LifeMode because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

Woohoo!!!

The only thing better than Gary Johnson getting 15% of the vote is for BOTH Johnson and Dr. Stein to get 15% of the vote!!!

It's definitely possible by the numbers. Last polls I saw, Independent and third party registrations accounted for about 60% of voters. With the increasingly disaffecttion of the party bases and more and more voters going rogue, it's possible.

Fingers and toes crossed...

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   

I guess Sanders supporters are felling the Bern now.

What a traitor. He stood against everything Hillary represents and then he just abdicates? Not only but raises his flag in her camp?

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: LifeMode

As a Sanders supporter, the election felt rigged since Iowa and kept getting worse as we saw voter suppression and party flipping become the norm.

But what really peaves me, is CTR and the fact that Hilley has hired internet trolls in an attempt to control and dis-inform the internet. Speaking of CTR, where are they?

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Both Libertarian and Green parties getting into the debates would be of historical significance, how sweet it would be!

#NeverHillary

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I may be voting for Johnson, but kudos to Sanders supporters going to Stein! I held my nose to vote for Obama last election...I am not going to fall for the establishments two party rigging again! I have a voice in voting and to tell the elites I think they suck in choosing 2 despicable candidates...I am going to make my vote count this year! The established 2-party system needs to change come 2020! The president only has a limited power in 3 branches of government, people. They will recognize their lack of power if you break off your partisan leashes and show your discontent!

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

I would love to know how many supporters Gary Johson picked up, on that dark day when Sanders endorsed the Queen of Wall Street. I am sure that he got a good share of disgruntled Sanders supporters too!

Make your political voice heard, donate to your third party candidate!

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode
She is not going to pick pocket as many as Obama did from her that's for sure.

I'll believe it IF I see it.

How quickly people forget that angry Hillary supporters tried to start their own party, in 2008, the PUMA party (Party Unity My Ass).

Hillary supporters were furious, in 2008, because Obama was actually gifted four delegates that Hillary won in Michigan -- and most of the Undecided votes, too -- even though he pulled his name off the ballot. Plus, she actually won the popular vote and was much closer to winning than Bernie is.

I have a hard time believing Bernie supporters are more upset than Hillary voters were, in 2008.

ETA: And, btw, I was a Hillary supporter, back then. I am not anymore. But I did not vote for Obama after that sham of a primary, in 2008. I left the DNC and registered 'Unaffiliated,' too. No one needs the kind of diabolical grief they give their members.
edit on 13-7-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   
This is great news.

Bernie supporters still have no idea what they are voting for, but at least some of them managed to end up supporting this great candidate.

If she and her campaign can manage to get enough of the voting public on board, I will gladly switch my vote if there is any chance she can beat Hillary.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

You don't understand how far he pushed her. She was way more centrist, and his platform forced her to go further left.
That's what happened.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Great for Jill Stein, but in the grand scheme of things it amounts to nothing. She went from a drop in the bucket to 10 drops. A handful of Bernie supporters backing Jill is hardly indicative of any significant movement away from the Democratic Party.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Bernies will flock to Hillary in the end if they see Trump creating a photo finish. They hate her but they hate Trump even more. Kinda sick that they hate a douche bag more than a bag of Federal lies but that is the reality. Trump may not even be a douche bag in the end but they would rather a confirmed liar.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT they are very worried about what may get out about the Clinton foundation. if even just a small percentage of what has been found so far gets out it will not only affect the Clintons but lots of other people in government as well.
that's why I urge you focus on the Clinton foundation.. ask questions, push people to keep a watchful eye,talk about it with your friends post in any thread involving them for people to take a close look it will lead to prudery and treason charges for the most corrupt people in our government today..

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

I guess Sanders supporters are felling the Bern now.

What a traitor. He stood against everything Hillary represents and then he just abdicates? Not only but raises his flag in her camp?

He was a traitor all along. His base just isn't all that intelligent. More emotional than anything.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Good.

For the first time in my life I got very involved in our political process. I donated money every month to Bernie on a reoccurring basis, then even gave him extra when I worked weekends. I made hours and hours of phone calls to people around the nation trying to convince them to put their support behind Bernie. I met people at my local stores and talked to them about Bernie with printed information, "in a very red state."

To some this may be normal and not a big deal but to me this was a big step to getting involved. For that, I'll forever be thankful of Bernie and what he brought out into light.

But, he broke my heart the other day standing side by side with her and saying his job is to get her elected into office. *Record scratching noise* Wait...WHAT? Jill Stein offered you the TOP POSITION in the Green Party! You had an alternative to continue the political revolution!

You told me how tied to corporate America she was, how un-progressive and flip-flopping she was, and then you put your good name and unblemished word behind her? *Sigh* It was utterly heartbreaking and a punch in the gut but so is life.

I'm an Independent Progressive. To hell with the two party system, it's ripe for annihilation! I will now continue to rally for Jill Stein and help in any efforts to create a third party that IS NOT funded by corporations and rife with lobbyists.

The more numbers we can get Jill Stein -- the more she will be talked about and the more opportunity she will have to engage the American voters.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   

So from $8,000 to $80,000. A gain of $72,000 at $27/person is 2,667 people. Assuming 5% of people donate that's 53,000 people that went Green. That's just under 1100 people per state, when the typical voter turnout is 2 million people. That's less than 1/10 of 1% of the popular vote.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gumerk
You told me how tied to corporate America she was, how un-progressive and flip-flopping she was, and then you put your good name and unblemished word behind her? *Sigh* It was utterly heartbreaking and a punch in the gut but so is life.

Of course he did. How do you think politics work? When candidates drop out and everything consolidates on one person support is gained by adopting some policies from your competitors. Bernie got several policies out of Hillary. If he went with Stein he wouldn't have gotten anything because she wouldn't have a chance at winning. It's called compromise.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

Understood, and fair enough. But Bernie called for a Political Revolution. This doesn't seem very 'revolutionary' to me. It's politics as usual. And maybe that's the best he could do to contribute some of his progressive ideas into a chance at her being commander and chief. But at what point do we take some risks and failures to show enough is enough? A true "Damn The Torpedoes," moment in history that gets people's attention and we all stand up together to take down oligarchy and change the status quo? That's what I was very interested in -- not the same ole same old.
edit on 13-7-2016 by Gumerk because: clarification

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join