It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BLM shot down again by Kevin Gates, a rapper

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Kevin Gates, tatted down former 2 time felon breaks down the hypocrisy of the leftist media pushing their agenda to keep the democrat votes rolling in.

He's right. I am also a former felon who got beat down by the police and I'm white. Since then I've worked hard cleaned up my life and gotten my record expunged and I haven't had any problem since.

I am really enjoying members of the black community stepping up to the plate and shooting this down because it'll help them. Minority leaders have to step up to the plate and fight the liberal media's agenda to have a permanent victim class and large voting base.

That's what's really going on. The Democrats want trade deals and open borders for a permanent oppressed class for their corporate masters.

And I'm not even a Republican I'm a classical Liberal in the Thomas Jefferson sense.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

He's right. I am also a former felon who got beat down by the police and I'm white. Since then I've worked hard cleaned up my life and gotten my record expunged and I haven't had any problem since.

Until you signed up for this. I'm not a convicted felon, but sometimes i wonder which is worse....this site or that fact.

I don't disagree with the need for the black community to step up and say BLM is wrong. I disagree with WHY they are telling the black community to this. Putting politics into this is just twisting the reality of what is going on. When somebody's son is shot dead and the family is grieving........how is that political?

People need to police their own in order for black deaths like this to stop. Police are a part of the problem, but by no stretch of the imagination are they the ENTIRE problem. This has been going on for decades. Remember Marvin Gaye? Remember who killed him? Where was BLM then? Or more to the time frame.....where were the Black Panthers? Did they go knock on their door and speak to the family to get to the root of why there was a black on black crime in that neighborhood? Where was BLM over the 4th of July weekend in Chicago? Were they going door to door to the families of the shooters trying to get to the root of the problem? NO. They were too busy trying to find some bu**# political scapegoat because they don't have a pair big enough to look in the mirror.

So not only do they need to put their cause in that context, but they need to word it that way as well. They need to put it in a language the common people can understand.

To have an ex-con rapper sit up there and tell his peers to do this for political reasons is just plain weird and it takes away from the human importance of the situation.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: DeepImpactX

The police are not the problem the police are simply an extension of our politics.

Actually you just reminded me I was going to thread that topic.

The reason why I disagree with you is because of the disparity in killings between blacks and whites and blacks and other minority communities.

If it was as simple as all of our police officers are racist they would be targeting other minority communities at closer to an equal rate of exchange but they aren't.

edit on 7/13/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Here is another video of a Black woman telling it how it is. She really has it right. Language warning.

iTruthSeeker

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

I love it.

I think its empowering to see these people not falling for the bs narrative coming out of the think tanks to create and control our culture and continue our death march into the NWO.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   

a reply to: iTruthSeeker

I love it.

I think its empowering to see these people not falling for the bs narrative coming out of the think tanks to create and control our culture and continue our death march into the NWO.

Very true. People like this and in your video need to gather their community up and hold these speeches in public. Unfortunately, there are forces that would love to stop people like this from being heard, a threat to the agenda.

iTruthSeeker

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   

I am really enjoying members of the black community stepping up to the plate and shooting this down because it'll help them.

What's he even "shooting down"?

All he did was brag about his luck of not being harassed by the police for long enough for him to make something of himself... then the arrogant prick has the audacity to claim any one who hasn't had the same luck he's had, only have themselves to blame.

He acts as if it wasn't just pure luck he hasn't been pulled over and harassed by the police again... which would have probably resulted in a cannabis or coke charge.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Yeah. Real nice guy.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Do you know what the tears mean???

I do.

It means he made some bleed and in certain gangs it means to death.

It just goes to show you that even with his hard criminal background he still believes he has responsibility in the matters at hand and he doesn't just buy into victim culture.
edit on 7/13/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

He's full of s***.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   

a reply to: DeepImpactX

The police are not the problem the police are simply an extension of our politics.

Actually you just reminded me I was going to thread that topic.

The reason why I disagree with you is because of the disparity in killings between blacks and whites and blacks and other minority communities.

If it was as simple as all of our police officers are racist they would be targeting other minority communities at closer to an equal rate of exchange but they aren't.

The whole point of my post was that black people have to police each other.....which they're not. They need to shift their focus away from the police, which aren't the problem, and turn the focus on themselves because they are the ones most responsible for black people being killed.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Can you specifically point out exactly what he said that he's full of poop about?

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Can you specifically point out exactly what he said that he's full of poop about?

I'm on the edge of my seat waiting.

Oh look, some popcorn. munch

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Did you not watch the video I posted?

new topics

top topics

join