It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leviathan and the seven heads of the Nile

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Agree2Disagree

Fair enough, but please say it sounds more likely than Moses Splitting the bloody Red Sea and that this here about the Dragon which the Bible tells us is the Hydra-headed Leviathan AKA Rahab or Yamm. Rahab is also a codename for Egypt and was the name of the prostitute who helped hide Joshua's spies when they searched for weaknesses in the city walls of Jericho. Leviathan is more directly connected to the Nile itself, while Yamm is a more general water god.
edit on 13-7-2016 by Utnapisjtim because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Utnapisjtim

Moses splitting the red sea is a stretch...just like the author(s) of job(and isaiah) referring to a river as a dragon...why not just call a river a river....they both seem ridiculous to me...

The passages in Job seem to indicate some sort of creature....that's the most logical conclusion...if you can even apply logic to that kind of text anyways....

A2D
edit on 13-7-2016 by Agree2Disagree because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: pthena

My point is that the scenario of Revelation 12 can be explained by the annual floodings of the Nile and the yearly celestial and climate related events, and that the Aswan Dam probably wasn't such a good idea after all. Egypt dries up even more and the soil quality is declining.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   
"some parts of creation are to good to teach about: let us lie"

"no"

thanks, russian noah

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Could you please split the actual fact and your statements/opinions with,;" i believe, i think, " Cause now you are using facts and your own statements in the same article without having actual facts to base it on.. Source and reference..
The image where it becomes 7 river, i cant find it anywhere..

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   
they youtubed it, but this was the gist of the thing with the funeral

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

it doesn't "become 7 rivers"....the river nile is divided by cataracts...

en.wikipedia.org...#/media/File:Nubia_today.png

A2D

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Agree2Disagree

Yes your link is a actual factoid, the other image painted in red on the other hand is where im lost..

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: wisvol

So its an opinion, an idea? ?

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   

That is simply a sketch Utnap made to illustrate his/her point....it's not entirely factual...
A2D
edit on 13-7-2016 by Agree2Disagree because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   

a professional drawing by an author published centuries after death

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: wisvol

Source, please.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   

upstream, same thread and other topic same website same day

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   

So you are saying that the nile has a constellation that matches up?

Naturally?

I'm looking for good sources for information on astrobiology where do you get this from ?

Pretty cool.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   
So tell me.... do you think all of this is by intelligent design ?

Depending on the answer I may follow up

This # 88 kind of popping up today. Also another OP today about piano's and the # 88

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shahada

Naturally?

I'm looking for good sources for information on astrobiology where do you get this from ?

Pretty cool.

meant astrothrology

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 02:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shahada

Yes, the Monsoon floodings in the Nile has a whole array of celestial displays which coincide with the flooding telling a story about how there is a war in heaven, and then the Sun (Michael) conquers the Hydra (Dragon) and toss him to the ground (the Monsoon rains) and when the Monsoon rains (stars of the Hydra falling) have done their thing, the Dragon rushes down the Nile Valley towards the Mediterranean and nourishes the Nile valley (well it used to anyway, the Aswan Dam today has screwed up that these days).

Naturally?

Pretty cool.

Just by looking at the stars comparing what I see with what I read in the Book of Revelation, then the usual research I guess. In order to find what you are looking for, you must know what you want to find.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

It's anthropomorphism (look it up). A way to turn an annual cyclic climatic event into a story containing dragons, superpregnant women, immaculate conceptions, gods and angels, stars... Easier to memorise the course of events I suppose.
edit on 14-7-2016 by Utnapisjtim because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
So tell me.... do you think all of this is by intelligent design ?

Well, that depends what you mean by intelligent design. I think the Universe is a sort of time-consciousness reactor, a place where anything can happen depending on where you are and when etc. This universe is possibly as old as 20 billion years, though the ruling theory goes it's a few hundred million over 13 billion years old. The only Creator is the Universe itself, and the Powers and Forces that govern it. This here Sol system is about half the age of the Cosmos. I believe the Universe is the source and origin of consciousness and intelligence, I believe the Universe is alive, and in many ways it is probably an eternal state and result or product from of The Great Nous. The limits of stuff like light and sound lets us travel and see into the future and ur past. Time and space is what you make of it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join