It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Experiences, As Of Late ...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: 34thRight

Yeah, it is like that milliseconds of stillness where your thoughts are like 'ay.. what's happening here'? or 'That's strange' or 'I've been here before... somehow' . And then you are back to reality.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   
If I may add to this thread ( without getting too far off-topic ) :

- my dreams have gotten to the point of becoming so vivid and surreal, that I often wake up questioning whether I'm awake or still dreaming. In fact, just the other night, I was told by my son's mother ( and this is in a dream, mind you ) that I am to learn and observe " Cannanites ", as they are a very warped and dangerous people. I mean ... I don't even know who these people are. I had to look it up on Google the next day lol. But ... there was a young boy she was talking to in the dream, while talking to me. And she referred to this boy as a " Cannanite ". And she even asked him at one point what his thoughts and beliefs were concerning Jesus. And his answer was, " I don't recognize Jesus or God. They don't exist, so have no fears. I take care of myself just fine. " And he answered this is my dream as calm, collected, and confident as one could. Was VERY thought-provocative, and I still think about that dream. Trying to dissect it and what have you.

- this may be a genetic thing ( as I am 32 years of age now ) although I don't know, as my mother is adopted and her adoptive parents won't tell us who her real parents are, for whatever reason. But my hair is turning pure white. Not grey ... light grey ... PURE white. And the texture is different as well. You see, I am half-black, and my actual hair leans more towards the African-American side. Yet the white hair itself is straight lol. Not coarse, curly, or anything. Just straight.

Anyways, enough of my weird happenings/experiences. Just felt like sharing.

WONDERFUL THREAD, by the way ! Thank you all for the warm, kind, and thoughtful responses. Means a great deal.

edit on 13-7-2016 by 34thRight because: Grammatical error.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
You are not alone. I've been having deja vu and seeing numbers for a few years now. I am now at a point where next to this synchronicities also happen once or twice a week. Peace.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jeroenske
You are not alone. I've been having deja vu and seeing numbers for a few years now. I am now at a point where next to this synchronicities also happen once or twice a week. Peace.

And how does it make you feel these days, Jeroenske ? Just out of curiosity ?

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
have you been meditating lately by chance? A lot of what you describe started happening to me after I started meditating.

Have you heard of astral projection? If not you should look it up and try it out. It sounds like your spiritual channels are waking up.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   

I know what you're saying actually, lol... it's happened to me too.

I, however, am definitely mentally ill. lol. I've been to therapy and the works.

You know what really gets me? Our ability to deceives ourselves so perfectly.

Like if I have a dream that I went down the street and I saw a yellow bug parked there with two people making out inside and then I woke up and I walked down the street and I saw a yellow bug parked on the side with two people making out inside... I now know that it is possible that my mind may have simply decided, upon seeing the yellow bug, that this is what I dreamt earlier... and not what I actually dreamed.

Like the mind decides upon seeing something, "oh! I had a dream about this!" When really... you never did. It's just the mind believing. Even if I write down what I dreamt, who's to say that I didn't write it down after seeing the yellow bug... and just told myself and everyone else that I wrote it down beforehand? We can trick ourselves this perfectly. The self betrayal is the biggest and most painful betrayal I've ever personally experienced.

Do you know it's possible to deny entire chunks of reality to the point where you don't even know you're doing it? That's dissociation on the deep end of the scale, and I believe everyone does it... naturally. Without knowing. It's simply the denial of uncomfortable truths.

And that might be what dejavu is about, just maybe. Something along those lines. Like the mind tripping up, misfiring neurons or some # and making random connections and creating false memories/split personalities/parallel dimensions and realities, etc. It's all the same really. It's a coping mechanism for sure. It's our brains way of processing and coping and functioning. But it can grow into a full fledged disorder I'm sure. But idk I'm no expert.

I think dejavu could also have connections to super mild harmless seizures, but the hypnotic like fugue dissociative kind of seizing. I may have read that somewhere about the seizures. When you have this type of seizure, you can be fully aware and mostly functioning like no one might even notice that you're having it. It sounds like kundalini stuff to me sometimes too, may be connections there.

Also, ever heard of this?

"Synesthesia (also spelled synæsthesia or synaesthesia; from the Ancient Greek σύν syn, "together", and αἴσθησις aisthēsis, "sensation") is a neurological phenomenon in which stimulation of one sensory or cognitive pathway leads to automatic, involuntary experiences in a second sensory or cognitive pathway.[1][2][3][4] People who report a lifelong history of such experiences are known as synesthete." en.wikipedia.org...

I honestly don't know what that is but it may be connected. I just stumbled across it the other day.

As for the empathy-esque stuff... I think you're probably just a people-genius. No magic there. There's certain people that are just born with the ability to see things. Might be hard to cope with though, hence the coping-mechanisms and possible mild seizures.

I hope you'll be ok. And me, too.
edit on 13-7-2016 by geezlouise because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   

I just laugh at it and continue my day. Sometimes i think about the odds of these things happening the way they did and laugh some more. Really, i feel that's all i can do at this point in time.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha
have you been meditating lately by chance? A lot of what you describe started happening to me after I started meditating.

Have you heard of astral projection? If not you should look it up and try it out. It sounds like your spiritual channels are waking up.

I have not. Haven't meditated in several years.

What kinds of things started happening to you, if you don't mind me asking, booyakasha ?

I have heard of AP, but am not too familiar with it. Have you tried it yourself ?

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: geezlouise

Very thought-provoking post, geezlouise. Thank you for your contribution.

I've certainly wondered if my brain was/is just misfiring when experiencing the deja vu. I mean, I certainly wouldn't discount it, as anything is possible. And we all know how powerful the mind is as well.

Again, thank you for your post. Quite a bit to digest there.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   
They're doing some Maintenance work on the Overall Life Matrix.
These aren't mean machines like in the movie though, the movie was just an action adventure allegory.

It's like....a weird upgrade to make sure you fulfill your Life Purpose.
I've had New Agers tell me these kinds of things are "ascension symptoms".
Don't panic, have faith in the Good Work.

Everything is gonna be ok but if the blurry vision persists for too long, please see an optometrist to rule out any physical considerations especially with heavy driving.

Take care out there!

Peace.
Safe Travels.

edit on 7/14/16 by GENERAL EYES because: formatting

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Jeroenske

A very light-hearted way to look at it lol. I like that.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES
They're doing some Maintenance work on the Overall Life Matrix.
These aren't mean machines like in the movie though, the movie was just an action adventure allegory.
At least that's what I tell myself when I have kinda similar experiences.

It's like....a weird upgrade to make sure you fulfill your Life Purpose.
I've had New Agers tell me these kinds of things are "ascension symptoms".
Don't panic, have faith in the Good Work.

Everything is gonna be ok but if the blurry vision persists for too long, please see an optometrist to rule out any physical considerations especially with heavy driving.

Take care out there!

Peace.

Hello, GE.

Who's they ? Am just curious.

This ascension you speak of ... what is that exactly ? An awakening of some sort, my friend ?

And in regards to the blurry vision, my friend, I don't actually physically see double lol. It's double and triple numbers that I see quite regularly. For example, I was at the store the other day and upon my way out I happened to pass by a Subway that had a sign out front that read :

" Select Subs today for only $ 4.44 "

Things like that.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I don't know nearly as much as many of you here do, but it's so nice to be amongst a community of people that seem to be experiencing the same as I. And it certainly makes me that much more comfortable opening up.

Kinda random, but anyone here sensitive to light ? Sound ? I myself detest sunny days. Almost hate them, to be honest lol. Love, LOVE a nice cloudy day. ESPECIALLY if it's accompanied by lightning and thunder.
And sound lol ... well, you'd find me somewhat odd in real life, as I always tend to walk around with headphones in and over my ears. And it's not just because I love listening to music. It's because I don't do well with sound. For example, the sound of cars passing me on the highway ... the sound of my truck driving down the highway ... the sound of people talking to each other throughout a store ... etc. ... I find all these things to be aggravating. Overwhelming even. And the funny thing is, is that this has only bothered me the last few years or so.

You ever feel like an entity or entities are in our around your aura ?? I do. Even now as I type this, I can sense a quiet curiosity. Just a presence around me ... not judging ... not directing me ... only observing me. Just a quiet curiosity. And the weird thing about it, is that it's energy feels so familiar to me. It almost feels as if it IS me. But me without, as I said, judgment. Which is hard to grasp as I am a very judgmental person in real life, unfortunately.

It's things like these that I experience ( as do many of you ) that lead me to believe that there is something happening to us on a global scale. A cosmic scale even. What it is, I haven't a clue. But something is definitely happening.

Lastly, anyone here feel a strong pull from the planet Saturn ?? A bond even ?? Not sure what it is about that planet, but it has literally had my heart since I was a very, very young child.

So many mysteries lol !! Let's all help each other out lol. We'll get to the bottom of all this right here in this very thread lol ;D

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   

One of my favorite songs ever.

"How rare and beautiful it is to even exist."

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 01:42 AM
link   

After i started practicing astral projection i felt like a lot more psychic things have started happening to me, like reading peoples minds, deja vu, manifesting things and situations into my life.

I feel like there is a spiritual awakening happening slowly, like the hundredth monkey effect is taking place, and people are starting to realize our full potential.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 05:15 AM
link   

An awakening of sorts, yessir.

I think the triple digits are just something that catches our eye because of the sequential repetition. Advertising, marketing. I see it a lot too, also catch my digital clocks at 11:11 a lot here. Some "numerologists" make guesstimates on what it "means" but patterns attract the eye naturally. That's just natural biology, so I tend to go with the Occam's Razor over guessing games and "oracles" unless it's a positive message and a nice thing to think about.

As for who "they" are....I don't wanna get too deep into it but I have good cause to believe there are Benevolent Overseers of Humanity. Different cultures have called them different things, muses, angels, gods, what have you. Just something Beautiful, Kind, Wise and Intelligent that watches over folks doing their best to do their best in a positive way in the world.

edit on 7/14/16 by GENERAL EYES because: formatting

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: 34thRight
Lastly, anyone here feel a strong pull from the planet Saturn ?? A bond even ?? Not sure what it is about that planet, but it has literally had my heart since I was a very, very young child.

Unfold a cuboid (Cross of Jesus), draw a outline around the silhouette of the black Cube of Mecca and what do you get ?
Answer: a hexagon. Exactly like the rotating hexagon located at the North Pole of Saturn

Even the Master numerology code 33:6 is a As Above, So Below - Male/Female hexagon Star of David.

Saturn (Satan) is calling out to his soldiers to fight the final battle. Try not to get drawn into this final conflict. It is not worth it. The last thing you want is to be up to your left Achilles Heel in the Lake of Fire like i am.
edit on 14-7-2016 by Rapha because: North Pole

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   
let me tell you guys about my experience with dejavu ,

I am a middle age man (40+). When I was in school, around 13 years of age, my best mate and I always shared our dreams.

One morning I told him about a dream from the previous night. I remember telling him I was sitting in front of a tv screen, and watching images flick by, and in front of me was a pad with buttons (now known as a keyboard), I was pressing buttons on this pad and it was changing colours on the screen. I can clearly still remember saying, "it was strange because the buttons had letters and not colours"

Now fast forward around 25 years.

I was working in a photo lab, sitting in front of a monitor, correcting photos/images. I had been doing this for years, and could fly through the photos as I tweaked them for printing. The printer (a Fuji R1) used a small keyboard with only a handful of keys to alter images from density to colour.
The colours where labled as C,M,Y,K (cyan, magenta, Yellow, & black)

One day as I was doing this, I had the biggest wave of dejavu pass over me, I almost instantly remembered telling my friend about the dream, and it all came back to me.

I believe, if I had never shared that dream the morning after I had it, I would have forgot everything about it, and I would have just had the usual feeling of dejavu at that moment when I was printing photos.

It has since left me in wonder about the workings of time.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha

VERY interesting !!

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

If you don't mind me asking, why would you be up to your Achilles heel in the Lake Of Fire ?? And specifically the left heel ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join