It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul Hellyer drops bomb @ hearing on UFO/Aliens in Canada - Deathbed Testimonial

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
The ove-riding question must be WHY? Why would the US inteligence agencies show foriegn nationals (friendly or not, diplomats or not) their top most secret evidence? To what ends?

Clearly only one answer fits that scenario.

They are both working together.

The government and aliens both share a common denominator as well...

Neither one is what they appear to be.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Who is the current " Canadian head of emergency measures"?

A quick search shows that each province / territory has its own individual 'emergency management organization'

www.getprepared.gc.ca...

Is this an elected position?
Military position?

Also says he had to sign a confidentiality agreement? How would that work? The US has no jurisdiction to enforce that in Canada. If this guy broke said agreement would US try to extradite him? Under international law? What law, agreement would they state he was in violation of? Talking about recovered alien tech the US just told him about, and only him, just in case one crashed in Canada some where.

I want to believe too but seems to be holes in this one.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: boncho

Hearsay, "ET Disclosure", Leslie Kean, John Podesta, visit to be shown a craft, Kecksburg, Roswell, come on! Doesn't anyone smell the same smell as when a Great Dane takes a dump and you're downind? Old news in a new dress only changes the appearance, not the wearer.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   
No surprise.

Theyre out here.

Just spoke to the son of a guy who has worked at Lawrence Livermore labs for 20+ years. Said his Dad has already admitted that theyve worked on reverse engineering space craft from other civilizations.

Personally, i can confidently say those who believe that e.t. races arent around us are quite simply, incorrect.
edit on 13-7-2016 by OneGoal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: OneGoal
No surprise.

Theyre out here.

Just spoke to the son of a guy who has worked at Lawrence Livermore labs for 20+ years. Said his Dad has already admitted that theyve worked on reverse engineering space craft from other civilizations.

Personally, i can confidently say those who believe that e.t. races arent around us are quite simply, incorrect.

Don't loan that son OR his dad any money that you would want repaid!

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   
When persons says a death bed confession is admissible in a court of law, it's not treated as hearsay as it would be under other circumstances. It's just an admissible testimony with a loophole around talking an oath to tell the truth. If the testimony is not backed by physical proof or collaboration, it's only one person's narrative.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: OneGoal

Then why do you need verification from the government to prove what you know?

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

I had to make an account to post. I had to answer your reply.

The disinformation is that what they found is extra-terrestrial, the cover-up is that what we've found is extra-terrestrial.

The reason that there is no disclosure is that what they found is much, much scarier, more exciting, and can not be revealed to the general public. Because it would mean war and civil discourse on a level which the world has never known.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
a reply to: OneGoal

Then why do you need verification from the government to prove what you know?

The answer to your question is found in UFOlogy. Countless hearsay reports that could never be proven in a court of law 'cause as soon as the bailiff says "So help you god" you are stricken by lightning!

Travis Walton, Philip Corso, Betty Hill, Stanton Friedman, et al, were stricken by lightning!

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Cenny

Cause we are at peace now?

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Cenny

I don't know what it is that you are getting at. However, I do believe the UFO phenomenon is more than just nuts and bolts. I truly believe the reason governments are so hush hush about the subject is because they don't understand it any more than we do. The UFO phenomenon stumps them, and they can't for the life of them admit they don't have control over what ever it is that appears in the skies and people's homes. I am sure they may know a little more info, and have some pretty pictures and such, but I doubt they know more than anyone who is up to date on the subject.

There will never be any disclosure from the major governments without having their hands forced. Be it by other smaller governments, or by the UFO phenomenon itself. I do believe they are ready to drop a pre-made "disclosure" if they are ever forced, in hope of keeping some control, but they will never truly be ready. Its a waiting game its seems. Who goes all in, who folds, who wins? Time will tell.

As far as Paul Hellyer goes, I don't believe a word he says. He speaks so much nonsense. I don't know if he truly believes the stuff he says, or if he is some disinformation agent or what have you. Either way, he is not a man to be trusted because he is either a fool, or a liar.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

I just read this and the links. Answers a lot. I finally have a word for the government within the government, COG. Fitting name. I knew it was there.

I read your thread from April and most of the links. That thread explains a lot.

After I nap I will come back to see if there is more.

After spending over 2 years researching UFOs, I came to the conclusion that there is an incredible amount of circumstantial evidence, that is completely credible, including at least a dozen death bed confessions, and UFO researchers who are completely credible, as well as a ton of physical evidence, including pieces of metal, body reactions that cannot be explained by natural means and I am gobsmacked that people still manage to be skeptical about UFOs.

Anyone who has a semblance of critical thinking skills can come to no other conclusion. Just the mountains of evidence about the tinting of all Mars photos by NASA, including testimony from eyewitnesses to the photo manipulation, and a similar amount of evidence about the moon, is incredible. There is so much that our gov't is lying to us about, that it boggles the mind how corrupt the US gov't is, at least the 'COG' or shadow gov't you speak of.

Of course, if you look at what our politicians do, the corruption permeates the whole organization. But it truly has come to the point, for me, that I find it difficult to believe ANYTHING that passes the mouth of ANY politician or ANY mainstream *coughs* 'journalist' (heck, anyone who is a mainstream 'journalist' ought to be completely ashamed of themselves. How they can look in the mirror at night is beyond me).

But the OP writes an excellent post. I too used to be skeptical of UFOs. In fact, I really didn't think about them much, since it didn't affect my life. But after I 'woke up' about the evils of the US gov't, I realized I had to research things myself, and come to my own conclusion about what was going on in the world.

I have found Paul Hellyer to be completely credible. He has no reason to lie, and people that attempt to *find* lies in what he speaks about are grasping at straws, IMO.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: CoffeeInMyHand

The reason that there is no disclosure is because it is Earth-Shattering. Mind boggling run and hide in fear, denial and sheer terror should the truth be known.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Well, to fall back on MIB

Agent K: There's always an alien battle cruiser, or a Corellian death ray, or an intergalactic plague intended to wipe out life on this miserable little planet. The only way these people can get on with their happy lives is that they DO NOT KNOW ABOUT IT!

But really, why do folks think they have to know? It could be a strategic resource.

"Once exposed, a secret loses all its power". (Grimspace (Sirantha Jax, #1) by Ann Aguirre)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Paul Hellyer is a fine example of Global Citizen and a Global Humanitarian.Wilbert Smith is equal in every way to Mr.Hellyer.

I do believe Wilbert Smith provided us with the information on caudacaeus coils which SHOULD HAVE CHANGED ALL OF OUR LIVES BY NOW.

Fine Canadians and fine human beings.

Only someone underinformed would give weight to claiming that millions of people are lieing or are somehow imagining their experiences......the picures and videos are simply bookends to the human living testimony which CANNOT BE FORCED INTO A SECONDARY OR TERTIARY position of relevance......which is what disinformation employees commonly do....as SOP.....human testimony IS TRUTH BY PROXY until proven differently....disinfo agents would prefer to begin negotiations on the other foot.The "human factor" will always trump all else.....and to this I add,I am also an experiencer.Yes the craft are real,they have neutral dimension zone generators,but its no big dealeo lol because the Mantis Shrimp produces a natural neutral dimension zone and uses it as a tool, but Victor Grebbenikov IMHO showed us an even more awsome method of how nature produces neutral dimension zones all around us.

In a nutshell,visualise a bubble of air rising up through water,what is BETWEEN the air bubble and the water?...a NDZ or a Neutral dimension zone.

A super-cavitating torpedo produces a neutral dimension zone of sorts using gas,by shooting a stream of gas in front of the torpedo they reduced drag and increased speed ......this is genericlly what a Craft using a neutral dimension generator does with the exception that ionised air is utilised in place of the gas used by the super-cavitating torpedo.

As with ALL technology nature is being immitated....and of course any rational mind knows nature is ALREADY PERFECT.....sooooo....lol.....of course mainsteam science teaches the masses to take the PATH OF MOST RESISTANCE in how they try to imitate nature.....lol.....witness Tesla being suppressed and gang stalked till his death while Edisons clearly inferior and path of most resistance ideas were supported financed metered and forced upon the world.

There are THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS of good men and women who have been suppressed and murdered in recent history,these humanitarian heros were lost in battle and must be remembered as heros.

People are abducted by different Groups and some by multiple Groups of Co-operating Groups working together.The reasons for their experiences are as different as the Groups who are as diverse in being and intentions as we are.

David Hamel and John Hutchison both illuminate syncronistic concepts and technologies.Searl and many others have valid data.

But you can sum it all up by saying natural sciences are the only true ones and this is the hidden knowledge being suppessed.Once we learn it mainstream energy is free,which means EVERYTHING IS FREE,which means a global society with equality by proxy.

The ironic thing is that kids from 20 years down can INSTANTLY GRASP AND USE THESE CONCEPTS.....they SEE AND THINK IN PATTERNS. So the idea of disclosure is laughable,because when you think and see in pattens you see true natural sciences being actioned ALL AROUND YOU and you can understand them conceptually.Someone solved the "disclosure dilemma" using evolved comprehension ,I suspect an extended pineal gland action.We dont NEED to get the universes highest level technologies from others....lol...because they are already all around us and WE UNDERSTAND THEM BETTER than many races we believe are in some ways superior to us can understand them....lol.

Disclosure has been over for decades.... acceptance is a personal thing I guess and everyone has their own speed....lol.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cenny

The reason that there is no disclosure is because it is Earth-Shattering. Mind boggling run and hide in fear, denial and sheer terror should the truth be known.

Why dont you tell them?

Its been said and posted here before and there is an SOP reaction you will recieve here like you will in most places online if you post it.

Dont be shy.....its not exactly "new news".....lol.

No one cares....time is to short.....lol......even with social media the "belief factor" would never ever hit the global 10% needed to expedite awareness enough to cause anything seious in time to bother anyone anymore.Post away.There some good books in the public domain which flesh things out,from different eras.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 01:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cenny

I don't know if your reply is to be taken seriously or you said it tongue-in-cheek. If you're serious simply disabuse yourself from showing ignorance of life's reality. There is no disclosure because no one has any unknown information. No secrets, no disclosure. Only in the minds of the gullible does such imagined information exist.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 02:02 AM
link   

It is a dying declaration:

As much as I gathered from that link you posted in the op...it's a "story".

The more important and dramatic piece of evidence presented by Hellyer was a story he told about the day he was called to listen to some death bed confession. Paul did not provide dates for the events but he received a call from a man who said that the former head of emergency measures in Canada (let’s call him official X) was dying of ALS (Lou Gehrig’s disease) and that he has a story he wanted to get off his chest. He had decided that Paul Hellyer was the man he wanted to tell the story to. This is the story recounted by Hellyer

So there is basically no proof this really happened.

No dates to verify...official X...

I dont know man...I'm already convinced of alien visitations...so I'm not looking to shoot this down...but objectively it's flimsy at best.

It would mean much more if Hellyer had a recording of this "confession"...

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 02:03 AM
link   
With everything alive it all comes down to natural selection and balance...Population control is paramount.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

I dont need verification from the government. Its the mass populace that does. Something about paradigm shifts etc.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join