It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Entering Aquarius, What It Means.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I think we earthling humans, as representative of the universe, are souls from all over the universe. Perhaps getting here in different ways, in different times.

In that context I think we are all ETs. Thing is, we all died here, then went through this planet's reincarnation cycle, to be born here, as a human: in the image.

Edgar Cayce says "even the master" has to do this. But the christ of this planet; the representative soul, in the flesh, of this planet, may be the closest thing this planet has to being native, from the source.

Likewise, I see the humans that are now in communication with the "bad" aliens were once one of them, before they got here, and died here. In other words, they are these aliens, in human form.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Alas, that I was unable to fathom the nature of this.... thread... before clicking on it.... woe.
edit on 15-7-2016 by Blazemore2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Blazemore2000

TX for the bump.

I think.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   
What I see now is this whole solar system going to be upgraded, and I think it is akin to the constellation Orion.

Orion has been on my mind for years. Its the ancient monuments, namely the Giza Plateau, that formulated this. And the whole extrapolation that; if Jesus was all that, then this planet is all that, and so is this solar system. What is all that? Representative of the whole.

Along the lines of; God creates the universe, then goes into it and lives in it. The book Urantia said something along that line.

And the Arecibo Answer. I think other systems have already made this change. Our turn. And we may be unique. And if that is whats happening now, then we are most likely the most watched planet in the universe. Funny; we do not know this.

IMO, the Inner becomes Orion's Belt. The duality being removed from Earth goes to Mars and Venus. They become inhabited planets. And it is akin to the make-up of Orion's Belt, eg Earth is the 1 giant star.

The Outer is the gas nebulae, with Saturn being the Eye.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I just listened to a Projetc Pegasus youtube interview, with Andrew Basiago. Tesla stuff. Time travel. If all this guy speaks of is true it really put the movie The Penitent Man into focus; and the whole idea that ET resets us.

And puts into focus my rl err mission. Its a Blues Brothers thing.

Alpha and Omega; what I went trough is going to happen, to save us from that.

And the job I have been doing, I am hoping, is saving us from the Tribulation; that the change IS my experience; a ten day thing. The climax equates to the 3 days...

So, is not Tribulation. Whats coming is the 3 days.

Its a good thing

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Lets put it to music.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 16-7-2016 by Germpool because: Uploading YouTube link

edit on 16-7-2016 by Germpool because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Nothing, it means nothing.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   
There is no spoon?

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blazemore2000
I don't suppose you have any kind of actual proof of any of this? Yeah... I thought not. Thanks for the eye workout... I rolled them about ten times reading your post.

You kept reading it anyway just so you could figure out the best way to insult the author?

Yeah, I'm not really into all that New Age stuff, but, if there ever was such a thing as a lower dimensional being, I have to imagine they would be a lot like you at the time you made this post. *shrugs*

ETA- What the... you're ...still here, on page 4... still mocking and insulting the author?

I think it's time to look deep inside yourself and admit you have a real problem, friend.

edit on 8/25/2018 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Long story short, Buddha and Daniel look 25 Centuries ahead. While Christians look 2000 years to their future. Both schools posit some Restutor Obit near the beginning of the Age of Aquerious. Possibly an Aquarian by birth to match Jesus the Piscean.reply to: 3n19m470

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join