It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Check out this moron...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   
This guy is the definition of agitated and confrontational. Surely any ATSer knows the public highways doesn't belong to a person having a driveway intersecting it....

Well worth the 3 minutes

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Some people really value their privacy. What the hell were those guys doing there and what were they taking pictures of in the first place?

edit on 2016/7/13 by Metallicus because: sp

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   

I'm wondering what they were filming too but they don't appear to be in his , quote.."F&%^%$#ing DRIVEWAY! Would've been interesting if the cops had shown up. Maybe this is out of context and the guy had been harassed by cameramen for awhile??

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   

He is charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Thanks Obama.

JAK

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Photographing a car apparently.

Stone said he set up for a shoot Saturday afternoon on a dead-end section of Rangeland Road. He was contracted to photograph parts on an Audi and wanted to use the remote landscape.

Forty-five minutes later a driver pulled up. The man repeatedly claimed Stone and his equipment were blocking a driveway, but there isn't one on that stretch of road. The driver then appears to leave, but the turned around for a third time. Then gets out and physically confronts one of stone's assistants. Stone says the man then came at him.

Driver charged with felony assault for threatening photographer with his vehicle

Yesterday, we showed you a video of a somewhat agitated driver harassing automotive photographer Alex Stone, who he felt was trespassing on his “private driveway” (which police have confirmed was actually a public road), with his truck.

Police were quick to take action and have now identified and arrested 52 year old Mark Gordon as the driver of the vehicle. As well as being charged with misdemeanour battery and vandalism, Gordon is facing a felony charge of Assault with a Deadly Weapon.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

did you look up that Cali plate? :cool

Ah. Thanks Jak!

edit on 13-7-2016 by Starcrossd because: added info

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Sorry, I didn't have the news link, but they were photographing an Audi. I got it thru my car forum.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Guaranteed 100% they weren't doing just photography but doing high speed runs down the road. I would be pretty pissed too if some kids were doing that In front of my house also.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLotLizard

I agree... but still no reason to attempt to drive over them with a Monstertruck

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLotLizard
Guaranteed 100% they weren't doing just photography but doing high speed runs down the road. I would be pretty pissed too if some kids were doing that In front of my house also.

You know what, you're dead wrong. Someone who jumps to conclusions like that is the same person who would overreact to it, like the guy in the vid.

I saw a complete version of the photo shoot, and they simply had a crappy Audi A3 parked in the dead-end road. Plus, the perp never said anything to that effect, which would be a GIVEN under the circumstances.

I don't come to ATS to criticize people, but you could not be more wrong, in your assumptions and your reaction. It's not pretty from where I'm sitting.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: JAK

Yesterday, we showed you a video of a somewhat agitated driver harassing automotive photographer Alex Stone, who he felt was trespassing on his “private driveway” (which police have confirmed was actually a public road), with his truck.

Police were quick to take action and have now identified and arrested 52 year old Mark Gordon as the driver of the vehicle. As well as being charged with misdemeanour battery and vandalism, Gordon is facing a felony charge of Assault with a Deadly Weapon.

Lmao... this brings me more satisfaction than it should.
edit on 13/7/2016 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Wow some logic on ATS, you impress me sir.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

Yeah it gave me satisfaction, too.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 02:43 AM
link   

I don't know how to describe this except for an out of control psychotic reaction. Someone needs some anger management counseling. I wouldn't have even taken the time to converse with this psycho! I would have just quickly packed up and got the hell out of there! I wouldn't have been surprised if this guy pulled a gun and shot both of these young men.

Lesson learned...There's a lot psycho's out there. It's better to swallow your pride, and remove yourself from a volatile situation.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 04:36 AM
link   
It was assault plain and simple, with threats expressed.

I would have called the police without hesitation.

But those people filming were obstructing the road.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

You know what, you're dead wrong. Someone who jumps to conclusions like that is the same person who would overreact to it, like the guy in the vid.

I saw a complete version of the photo shoot, and they simply had a crappy Audi A3 parked in the dead-end road. Plus, the perp never said anything to that effect, which would be a GIVEN under the circumstances.

I don't come to ATS to criticize people, but you could not be more wrong, in your assumptions and your reaction. It's not pretty from where I'm sitting.

You come here and try to call me out on jumping to conclusions yet you post false information like its a dead end road. No, it's a through road and they were on a straight stretch that goes for miles. Here are the coordinates. 33.044891 -116.936132

Look at his other videos of him showing people racing in the streets, doing burn outs in public parking lots, and running from the police. Do you seriously think they're stupid enough that they're going to post evidence of them breaking the laws while trying to testify against this guy?

Try again tough guy.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   
That double yellow line screams, this is a road not a driveway. ole billy bob in his monster truck must have been sampling his latest batch of moonshine.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Just a guy who though the could throw his weight around because he was on his "home turf." I grew up in an extremely rural farming town and a lot of these ranchers and farmers start to think that the public road that is used to access their property is theirs because they're the only ones that ever use it. So even though its a public road, in their opinion, you have no business using "their" road.

Or maybe he seriously thought that, somehow, his property extended onto the public road. Some people think their "property" is just a vague area around their house. I've had people threaten to attack me for parking on the curb in front of their house, apparently thinking that they own the sidewalk and road next to their house.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Try again tough guy.

lol, explain again how are you not a knucklehead?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join