It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EU sanctions Spain and Portugal. Who is next?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 06:44 AM
link   
to steal the money

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   
It was nothing but a bribe to support the EU plan.
Once that had been accomplished nothing else mattered and now Spain and Portugal face the same treatment as Greece has and Italy may.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: verschickter
a reply to: ScepticScot

The leech theory of the common:

Take the money, forget what was agreed upon.
Then have a loud mouth when they actually have to give back the money plus interest loan.
Because nobody lends money without security. Deal is deal.

The reason: Uneducated, no respect towards the property of others, failing to plan in advance.
Edit: entitle mentality

Spain & Portugal are paying back their national debts. This is a fine because the EU believes that the level of deficit they are running is too high. On this the EU are entirely wrong.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Thats what bankruptcy is for. That or just refuse to pay and tell them to go screw themselves. They are already screwed financially so just dont pay.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Spain can't meet its debts because many politicians here are thieving bastards who have stolen millions from the public coffers and have it hidden in Andorra and Switzerland. Plus half the Fuc*ers like Messi aren't paying their taxes. If everyone paid what they owed, and I'm talking businesses and the rich who owe millions from 3 years ago, the national debt would disappear in a week.
Just in the place where I live near Tarragona a town of about 250,000 people , there 75 people who owe more than 1.000.00 euros in unpaid taxes.

National its 4768 people, a lot of footballers etc, who owe more than 1.000.000, here's a few...

These scum, alongside the corrupt politicians are why Spain is upto its neck in debt. You'll see footballer Dani Alvarez, another one from BARCELONA FC like Messi, owes just short of 1.4 Million.
edit on AM6Sat20161972 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: makemap

The U.N. mafia makes me sick. I really hope change for the better happens and this legal mafia falls..

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
Well, if the countries have broken the rules that they have all signed up to then what's the problem? Punitive financial penalties for poor management is quite a good reason to improve.

I don't know, it might indicate you signed up for a bad deal if some other asshole decides to punitively sanction you when you are having a tough time paying the bills.

Oh, you can't pay your bills? I'm gonna sanction you in addition to the issues you already got going on!

How pissed would you be if one of the caveats of say, the best home loan for a house you really loved was that the mortgage company could punish you if you took out just one to many loans?

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Don't know who came up with the brilliant idea of using sanctions against other EU members, but this ship:

www.youtube.com...

Looks really good for terrorist target practice.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   

The Portuguese government has historically placed the highest value on its relationship with the United Kingdom.

With Brexit some in Portugal are ready to follow the UK's lead, walk out of the EU, and then enter into accords with the UK, Iceland, and Norway. There are a few who have a definite plan in mind although the man on the street in Portugal will only know that they hate Brussels and Berlin for making their difficult lives even more difficult.

The alternative, of course, as that at the upcoming meeting in Greece that Portugal, Spani, France, Italy and others in the South of Europe will enter into a formal bloc arrangement so as to counter Berlin from within the EU.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Kapriti

I think Portugal leaving the the EU is still (at this time) fairly unlikely. However leaving the Euro zone is a distinct possibility.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 05:07 AM
link   

who cares about euorpe

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I wonder if the plan is to turn every eu country into the greek situation. The citizens no longer pay taxes for services in return but instead pay bankers interest.

The bankers are afraid of the term "odious debt"

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Joerg Haider was assassinated by the Euro#ers lefties in 2008 to send forward this EU abomination that exists today.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   
The reason Italian intelligence is still standing at this moment is because Draghi is printing money for their dirty corrupt criminal projects

top topics

<< 1   >>

join