It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The first kill I didn't mind (Indoor/Outdoor Cat Stuff)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   
As I've mentioned in other threads and won't bore everyone one here with the full back story.... We have been living with our first ever indoor/outdoor cat. (All the other cats were adopted as kittens and have always been indoors.... except for being out on a leash/harness or in the kitty stroller.... yes... we own a kitty stroller and I'm not embarrassed to say that).

Anyway, for the past three months there has been a psychotic bird in the area near my house. I can't prove it but I suspect it was borderline crazy until they developed a large drug store around the corner where an empty lot was and I think the 24-7 bright lights may have driven this bird over the edge. This bird.... DOES.... NOT.... SHUT.... UP.... EVER!!!!! Midnight, 1AM, 2AM, 3AM and beyond its whistle whistle whistle. LOUD. Seriously... non stop throughout the entire night. Even when it is cool out we can't sleep with the windows open because of this friggen bird. Need to keep the windows closed and the air conditioner going because of this avian terrorist. (Ok, terrorist may be harsh because I actually feel bad that this bird is clearly has mental problems).

We suffered with this for months.... until Sunday night. I had taken out the garbage after dinner and heard that damned bird... except it sounded different. It sounded like it was muffled and close by.

THANK YOU WARRIOR PRINCESS CAT!!! She finally got the b-stard!!! I always... ALWAYS feel bad when she brings us "gifts" but this is was first time that I was actually delighted that she did that thing that she does.

You have no idea how surreal and wonderful it is to have quiet restored to my neighborhood over the past few evenings.

While I like birds and have done a LOT of things for them (for another thread) I am SOOOOO relieved that the torment of that sucker is over.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: eluryh22
Enjoy the peace and quiet. At least the cat left it outside and didn't leave it in your bed. I can imagine you waking up like this:

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Laughing my arse off!!!
Thank you for that!

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: eluryh22
THANK YOU WARRIOR PRINCESS CAT!!! She finally got the b-stard!!! I always... ALWAYS feel bad when she brings us "gifts" but this is was first time that I was actually delighted that she did that thing that she does.

You know, when cats bring you a "gift", it's not really a gift. They're trying to say you're a bad hunter and teach you how. Your cat got tired of waiting for you to take out that squawking menace and did it herself... haha.

I love cats.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: eluryh22
You are so welcome. I thought you needed a good laugh. I'm glad it worked.

new topics

top topics

join