It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 7 Stages Of An Extremist Hate Group

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Fuzzy Wabbit

So are you saying that "GamerGaters" are an extremist hate group? I didn't know about any of that going on at the time, but from what I've gathered since, that sword would cut both ways as these are SJW "criminal attacks" here:

Compilation of Harassment/Insults/Doxxing from Anti-GG journalists/devs/etc.

Here is documentation of these criminal attacks. I urge you not to place your trust in the people behind these:

Threats at their work: twitter.com...

Text messages: twitter.com...

That's only part of the list. Check it out!

edit on 12-7-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

edit on Tue Jul 12 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed long quote.....

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Not at all. I'm saying what you are doing is not much different. For instance, your extreme dislike ("hate" is such an ugly word, isn't it?) of those you deem to be social justice warriors.

Seriously, what's with the obsession?

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Fuzzy Wabbit

The way you wrote all that stuff looked like what I'd expect the GamerGaters to be saying to / about the SJW's during that whole 'epic' battle they all had (did it even end, I dont know).

Quote me anywhere in the site saying anything like any of your assertions. Good luck.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   

It should also probably be noted (and humblest apologies if this has already been covered by another) more often than not dangerous extremists will infiltrate Viable Protest/Advocacy Groups in order to have cover for their misdeeds.

I've attended enough Change Rallies to have seen this firsthand in the long distant past, and when these individuals or small cells act up it is not uncommon for the Media to report on the Extremist Actions (almost exclusively through biased outlets) in order to garner interest in the "spectacle" angle.

The worst thing a non-participant to the actual Protest can do is color entire movement with a broad brush because of the misdeeds of Extremist Actions. it only fuels the overall fires of discontent in troubled times and misinformation can spread like wildfire.

Ok.
Sorry.
Peace.

*jumps off soapbox and runs back off to greener pastures again*

edit on 7/12/16 by GENERAL EYES because: minor grammar edit

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: gladtobehere

Please tell me thats a Photoshopped picture...

It's photoshopped. There are several groups that use that flag.

Yeah. They did a good composting job around the edges, but the overall look its just too clean and crisp I think.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   

I've looked into the constitution party, it reads like butt hurt republicans, this coming from a registered republican who leans more libertarian.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: misterhistory

I thought they were a lot like libertarian platform, but very Christian oriented (waaay too much for my tastes).

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   

I can see where they may get a few labels from. Deservingly so or not so. It did smell too much of Christian fundamentalists rather than constitutionalist.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

Sounds more or less like all the 3 Abrahamic religions to me.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Right! That's me when "Advocacy of double standards" is the jist of the entire SJW Progressive Stack agenda.

The best part it was you guys who brought the SJW/BLM into this discussion

Here you just engaged in "Character assassination" when I havent targeted any of you specifically. Sounds like you have a "Hypersensitivity" to my critiques.

You do have me on "Doomsday thinking" I will admit, because this SJW agenda stuff is so troubling I am worried about the fate of the species already at this point.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Push your BS all you want.
The list you provided was a mirror image of your usual posting, as was pointed out by others as well.
You project much & reflect little, but so typical of your kind.

The world turns, turn with it or be crushed under the weight of it all.
K~

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Just because I might be your worst nightmare of a nemesis doesn't make me a tyrant.

Just because I dont let up doesn't make me a bully.

Therefore, you can get 500 SJW's in here all repeating your sentiment, but it doesn't make it true.

Feel free to quote me to back up any of the items on that outline. Good luck!

The thread was going pretty cool, all different non-SJW examples were being brought in, and then you attention hungry SJW's wanted to make this about you, so okay, I'll play along....

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Sounds to me 99% of the US public fall into a cross section of 3 or more of the stages. Mmmmmm I wonder what the 1% think about that.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   

You can check a lot of my work here by going to the Google, and paste in each term and add "sjw" to it....

SJW Extremists Traits:

a. Character assassination

The Accusation That I’m A Rapist Is A Malicious Lie

b. Name calling and labeling

Abortion Activist Attacks Pro-Lifers
www.youtube.com...

c. Irresponsive sweeping generalizations

d. Inadequate proof behind assertions

SJW concepts are simply a mishmash of theories with some weak research papers from same SJW thinktanks to support them. www.reddit.com...

e. Tendency to view opponents and critics as essentially evil

Social Justice Bullies: The Authoritarianism of Millennial Social Justice
They can always just blame white men for everything
White men are the root of all evil in their eyes. When one of their fellow-travelers was mugged by a pistol-wielding black male, naturally he blamed fellow white people.

f . Dualism worldview

This particular brand of social justice advocacy assaults reason in a particularly frightening way — by outright denying it and utilizing fear-mongering to discourage dissent. There is no gray: only black and white.

g. Tendency to argue by intimidation

One must mimic the orthodoxy or be barred forcibly from the chapel and jeered at by the townspeople. To disagree with the millennial social justice orthodoxy is to make a pariah of oneself willingly. Adherence to the narrative is the single litmus test for collegiate (and beyond) social acceptance these days.

h. Use of slogans, buzzwords, and thought-stopping cliches

i. Assumption of moral superiority over others

25 Highly Visible Benefits Of Being An Irrational Social Justice Warrior
Each and every one of them think of themselves as important crusaders for justice and firmly believe they are going to change the world by making it a better place. They dream of a utopian future they can bring about. If history is indeed written by the victors, why would SJWs not believe they will be “on the right side of history” when they are confident they will be the ones writing it.

j . Doomsday thinking: Extremists often predict dire or catastrophic consequences from a situation or from a failure to follow a specific course, and they tend to exhibit a kind of crisis-mindedness.

THE PATRIARCHY IS COMING OPPRESS EVERYBODY (except straight white men) AHHHHHHHHHH!
or
THE RAPE CULTURE IS GOING TO RAPE US ALL AHHHHHHHHH!

k. Belief that it's okay to do bad things in the service of a "good" cause: Extremists may deliberately lie or otherwise distort, misquote, slander, defame, or libel their opponents and/or critics; engage in censorship or repression; or undertake violence in special cases. This is done with little or no remorse as long as it is in the service of defeating the Communists, Fascists, or whomever. Defeating an enemy becomes an all-encompassing goal to which other values are subordinate. With extremists, the end justifies the means.

25 Highly Visible Benefits Of Being An Irrational Social Justice Warrior The Rolling Stone rape hoax was just the latest in a long list of hate-crime hoaxes. SJWs love fantasizing about how victimized they are so much that when they experience no actual victimization or hate, they are tempted to just invent it themselves. Every time a hate crime hoax is exposed, the perpetrator justifies their deplorable actions by claiming it will bring “awareness” to the very real problem they fabricated.

1. Tendency to personalize hostility: Extremists often wish for the personal bad fortune of their enemies and celebrate
when it occurs. When a critic or an adversary dies or has a serious illness, a bad accident, or personal legal problems, extremists often rejoice and chortle about how he or she deserved it.

[url=http://www.reaxxion.com/3536/25-highly-visible-benefits-of-being-an-irrational-sjw]25 HAnyone who dares to disagree with them or actively opposes them will be attacked. Violators of their speech codes must be destroyed. Targets of their hate who end up prostrating themselves with tearful apologies on national television make them giddy. www.reaxxion.com...

Anyone who dares to disagree with them or actively opposes them will be attacked. Violators of their speech codes must be destroyed. Targets of their hate who end up prostrating themselves with tearful apologies on national television make them giddy.

...CONTINUED...

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   
...CONTINUED...

m. Emphasis on emotional responses, less so on reasoning and logical analysis

Social Justice Bullies: The Authoritarianism of Millennial Social JusticeTo speak dissent against— or even question at all — the orthodoxy is to have your words twisted into less positive terms: one does not ask for “due process,” one asks to let rapists go, perpetuates rape culture, and favors rape apology. Why, after all, would someone ask for due process when a woman is accusing a man of rape? The millennial social justice advocate views this as an insidious question that results from sexism against women and is corroborated, they feel, by a statistically insignificant rate of false rape accusations.

n. Hypersensitivity and vigilance: Extremists perceive hostile innuendo in even casual and innocuous comments, imagine rejection and antagonism concealed in honest disagreement and dissent, and see latent subversion, anti-Semitism, perversion, racism, disloyalty, and so on in innocent gestures and ambiguous behaviors.

10 Most Absurd Things Banned On Politically Correct College Campuses
While some crusaders of political correctness may seek to ban offensive words from our vernacular, others have begun to attack correct grammar as offensive. UCLA professor Val Rust thought he was just doing his job by correcting the spelling and grammatical errors he found in his students’ papers in a graduate-level class, but when students got their papers back, some of them alleged that the spelling and grammar corrections were a form of microaggression against the students, some of whom were minorities.

p. Advocacy of double standards

Let’s talk about racism. The mantra of the movement is thus: It is impossible to be racist against white people because racism is the equivalent of prejudice and power. Since white people have social and economic institutional power and privilege (in America), those who are racially oppressed cannot be racist toward whites since those who are racially oppressed do not have power.
Instead of the discussion being focused on how advocating to “kill all white people” as a political statement or how the hashtag #KillAllMen are prejudicial and hateful sentiments, the millennial social justice advocate excuses and legitimizes these phrases and behaviors by suggesting that they are not racist or sexist but are legitimate expressions against their oppressors.

Another feminist physically assaults a man! (Feminist Equality)
www.youtube.com...

Many of those I gathered from other peoples observation. I seem to read the same kinds of reactions from basically everybody n the face of the SJW's they've delt with. Therefore, I guess everybody must be in on the systemic conspiracy to oppress SJW's?

If these don't apply to you then you shouldn't take offense. If you do take offense to this, well then it inherently applies to you.

I dont do any of these things, I just critique this kind of behavior and it means Im the devil!

I dont actually hate any of you, while many of you clearly hate me. I critique the kinds of behavior listed above, you all step in and attack me. When you attack me it proves the whole point, so keep on attacking.

I suppose you could follow my method above and try to respond in kind about libertarians. Good luck with that!

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   
LOL

K~

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Just in the same way as you can get 500 people to agree with you. Still doesn't make it true.

You stated in past threads that SJW is the new KKK and built on pure hatred and use extreme examples.

Meanwhile, people crow and cry about how equality really means the end of society. Me wanting legitimate black, female, transgender (etc) equality is not taking from others. My partner made a great point once.

If I am in a restaurant and I get a piece of cake and a guy across the restaurant is denied one, given one that is tainted, etc...then it's unequal. If however, a second slice of cake is given to that man, I have lost nothing. The foundation of the BLM movement, despite it's admitted extremists, isn't about taking from "whitey." It's based on wanting to be truly treated properly. Yes there are indeed BLM and feminist extremists. I don't agree with them. But what group doesn't have them?

I could take this very list and turn it on any political group if I only listen to their extremists.

Republicans, Democrats, Libertarians...all of them/us/everybody could be seen as a hate group

Plenty of Libertarians (or those who claim to be) are base at best and call names, disparage, group, character assassinate, and make massive generalizations...kind of like how SJW are the new KKK...sounds awful familiar

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: KyoZero

Pretty well said.

Not too much to disagree with, although the premise of unequality is entirely controversial.

But here's a challenge for you, except for a "proper" hate group, please show an example of any other modern group whom resort to violence and assault as a norm like I have done here:
Social Justice Assault Warriors TV Marathon!
Note I had done that work in advance of the Dallas massacre; I didnt really know much about BLM at that moment.
Oh, and I provided "adequate proof behind (my BLM=KKK) assertion".

It's not like I'm just pulling baseless slander out of my hat here.
edit on 13-7-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   
My advise to the people who dig "social justice" but aren't insane/vicious/etc like the examples in the above link, and like all that stuff I posted a little further up the page, I advise you figure out some way to separate yourselves from the likes of them. Maybe a new name or something. Not my job to figure it out.

If you're not 'that kind of maniac archetype' individual then you shouldn't take offense to my kinds of topics lately. Instead you should be taking offense to how these people are crapping up your otherwise noble cause, and figuring out how to bring sanity back into the fold. As long as you spend all your time dealing with critics such as myself, you not only will not have the time & focus to fix your internal problems, you also validate them.

I advise you all get to work on that, because people are getting murdered now.
edit on 13-7-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   
good thing there are no white racist groups in America to justify SJW and BLM movements.......it must be democrats, liberals, and especially Obama that instigated this.....right?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join