It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How old is the earth?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

Well on my way.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: CranialSponge
a reply to: Ghost147

Are you saying that eating ham and cheese hotpockets whilst on my 15th hour of killing Capital Wasteland raiders is bad for my health ??

So long as you go on a cleanse you'll be fine

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Sorry was I blaspheming again
Please forgive me for casting dispersions on your religion

All hail the great God science who brought us PS4 Xbox and now Pokemon go, pop tarts and gmo plants that kill bees.
All praise monsanto, you to ghost
Welcome back
edit on 12-7-2016 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 04:38 AM
link   
my thought is sorta like this....

It's possible, and it's hard to say, but it's possible that the most the earth is is about 1 to 3 days old. Because in reality how do you know if each morning when you wake up, isn't when the earth starts? And everything that seems historical is just part of the construct that makes a day work. So in the course of the day you're being covertly analysed and tested to see what you do, what you think and much more. Because we know the reality of everything is the 180 of what msm tells us it is. So if they say 4 billion then the real answer is 4 days, the maximum time someone could stay awake.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: lavatrance
So if they say 4 billion then the real answer is 4 days, the maximum time someone could stay awake.

I stayed awake for 6 days straight, but I had help.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: lavatrance

And please don't quote what u read in a grade 7 science text book.

Why?

Would that be too technical for you to understand?

How old is the earth and how old is the human race.

What's the real answer?

Its fake

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: playswithmachines

I'm reading the download, and thanks! This ties together things I have been studying into for over 40 years now...

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

Not at all. My "religion" doesn't require the indoctrination of anyone at all, nor are belief systems a threat whatsoever, nor am i told to stone anyone to death due to their inability to understand the concepts within science.

You're free to remain as ignorant as you choose

Welcome to freedom of thought
edit on 13/7/16 by Ghost147 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   

my thought is sorta like this....

It's possible, and it's hard to say, but it's possible that the most the earth is is about 1 to 3 days old. Because in reality how do you know if each morning when you wake up, isn't when the earth starts? And everything that seems historical is just part of the construct that makes a day work. So in the course of the day you're being covertly analysed and tested to see what you do, what you think and much more. Because we know the reality of everything is the 180 of what msm tells us it is. So if they say 4 billion then the real answer is 4 days, the maximum time someone could stay awake.

Good ol' last-Thursday-ism

The reason your concept isn't widely accepted, despite being possible to some degree, is that all you're providing is a concept and nothing more.

Perhaps if you provided some foundation for this concept, say, through evidence, then you can move the idea outside of the realm of mystical speculation and further solidify it into the realm of scientific theory (being that it has evidence that supports the theory, tests confirm the theory, so on and so forth)

Sure, that could be the case. But our other answers have support through evidence, observation, and thousands of tests and experiments that cross confirm eachother. So logically it would be a smarter choice to accept the one with evidence, than the one that is pure speculation if not just imagination

Also: Randy Gardner (born c. 1947) is the holder of the scientifically documented record for the longest period a human has intentionally gone without sleep not using stimulants of any kind. In 1964, Gardner, a high school student in San Diego, California, stayed awake for 264.4 hours (11 days 24 minutes).
edit on 13/7/16 by Ghost147 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: lavatrance6, 000 years old.... or not? 500, 000years perhaps?
Great question, Lavatrance...
Will study this at library again.
According to my crystal shard it is only about 780 years old, spirit guide says so...a so, 2016-780=the answer..just messing around, I'll consult my Ouija board... and contact an entity over how old the earth is...
That you don't learn in school, right?
Oh, my I-Ch'ing pennies will tell me, perhaps my cards know?
Will discover this in my travels through Africa, perhaps? close to Madagascar?... will study map with dangling crystal too... then read the good book, and tell you for sure, how old is the planet, we are on?
Oh, my crystal ball ain't so crystal clear...
Humans are pretty old.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ghost147

originally posted by: Raggedyman

Not at all. My "religion" doesn't require the indoctrination of anyone at all, nor are belief systems a threat whatsoever, nor am i told to stone anyone to death due to their inability to understand the concepts within science.

You're free to remain as ignorant as you choose

Welcome to freedom of thought

Well neither does mine, no stoning required ( pssst, I am not a Jew)
No indoctrination, free choice to learn, unlike atheism under Stalin and death camps for the religious, or Mao, or little Political Potential ( indoctrination???)

Free to remain ignorant, really you are offering me freedom as long as I accept I am beneath you, how very kind, how very Stalin
Hey ghost, please choose whatever you like, please feel free to believe as you wish, I can respect your choice, your decision, your chosen belief
If you want you can even think yourself superior if you need that, look down on believers

Atheism is as evil as any religion ever dreamed, your attitude clearly shows that to everyone
You need hate, you also need to feel superior
Consider your own life

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   
And............... just when your Science seemed so plausible, and self evident beyond scrutiny, the concrete basis.....

Someone throws in the monkey wrench of infinitely large and infinitely small....... and everything needs rewriting. What are we down to now ...quarks, tachyons....??

Or stars like Beetlejuice and larger..... Is there intelligent design or random chaos ? If intelligent design, then it's all answered.....

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   
However old you are.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Lazarus Short

I have SOOOO much info to share, i guess i should upload for all of you guys n gals

[x]I have nothing to lose, they have tried all their best, up to &including physical attacks, but i'm still here, us Brits are hard to kill, LOL.... maybe i can write about that sometime LOL again.
Heck i am just happy to still being alive & still in the game.........enjoy life while it lasts...
edit on 14-7-2016 by playswithmachines because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-7-2016 by playswithmachines because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: playswithmachines
Here's that book, upload almost there......
Dead Men's Secrets
Enjoy!
This book is GOLD, should be required reading for everyone regardless of their beliefs etc.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 05:49 AM
link   

How old is the earth and how old is the human race. And please don't quote what u read in a grade 7 science text book. What's the real answer?
The earth is not measured by time.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: lavatrance

I do not think we know how old the earth is.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Mother Earth? What's the matter with you guys? You never ask a lady her age.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Lavatrance.... is that you? I thought you got banned by some overzellous mod who didn't like your views on the holocost?

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigpatato
Lavatrance.... is that you? I thought you got banned by some overzellous mod who didn't like your views on the holocost?
I decide how old the rash is

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join