It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deja Vu ...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Greetings, fellow ATS'ers. Hope you're all doing very well today.

Okay then ... shall we begin ?

I have been experiencing some rather strange things as of late. And I'm not quite sure what to make of it. So, therefore, I felt it best to create an account here on ATS and post my experiences, concerns, etc. in this particular forum.

I have been experiencing, of and on, bouts of deja vu. Whether it's at my job ( am a truck driver ), home, the store, library, etc. Pretty much ... anywhere. And ... well ... it's rather hard to explain lol ... but, I've heard things said by people around me that ... well, I'm certain I've heard before. And that's to say, that I actually feel that I've literally been in that same area, at that same time, hearing what was said by that SAME person ... at the same moment in time. I hope that makes sense ?? Again, it is somewhat hard for me to explain. And this expands to other areas as well. Tv shows, music, etc. Simply put ... it's like living and experiencing " Groundhog Day ", in a sense. And whenever I physically experience the deja vu, I almost LITERALLY feel like I'm living in 2 different dimensions at the same exact time. That I am experiencing myself ... another part of me ... a part of me that I am aware of ... that is also aware of me. I am living 2 different experiences ... which are, essentially, the same experience ... yet, I am aware of another entity ... which seems to be myself.

Would now be an appropriate time to mention that I am not mentally ill ( or so I hope lol ), and that I do not take any types and sorts of medications ? LOL !! Because, believe me, I am a very, very boring person in real life.

Getting back on topic, I have also been experiencing a couple other things as well. And those are :

1) Seeing double, as well as triple numbers daily. Examples such as, 3:33, 444, 11:11, 1313, 1515, etc.

2) Able to look at people ( and I am NOT making this up, believe me ) and sense how they are feeling and what they are thinking. It will sometimes come to me, not as a voice in my head, but as an intuition, more or less. And I, of course, have tested this out by asking a particular person how they were feeling and/or what they were thinking, just to be sure.

Just really weird and strange things. And I'm kind of at a lost here. So any and all thoughts, ideas, etc. are greatly appreciated.

Just would like to point out here that I am looking for help. I DO NOT ... and I repeat ... DO NOT think I am special. And have not come here to be told that. I have been lurking here for quite some time and have seen those who seem to come here for that " pat on the back ", as it were. I am NOT looking for that. Am only looking for, perhaps, some answers for those better informed and knowledgeable than I. And, perhaps, from those who experience ( or know of someone that has/does experience(d) ) the same as I.

Thank you all for your time.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Hmmm. I posted this in the " Gray Area ". Or so I thought.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Hello and welcome to ATS.... hope you enjoy the stay as well as the roller coaster ride to madness. lol

On topic I would say you are completely normal. All is good....

I'm a Pisces and believe me.... things can get rather "spooky" .....as Einstein would call it.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: 34thRight

Perhaps you did in an alternate universe.

One man's deja vu is another's Mandela Effect.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: MamaJ
Hello and welcome to ATS.... hope you enjoy the stay as well as the roller coaster ride to madness. lol

On topic I would say you are completely normal. All is good....

I'm a Pisces and believe me.... things can get rather "spooky" .....as Einstein would call it.

LOL. Thank you, MamaJ.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS

You can start here with the deja vu.
content.time.com...

As for the intuition peice, you may just be really good at reading people's body language. No mysticism needed.

As for the time issue, coincidence at first has become awareness and you might be subconsciously looking for it now.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fuzzy Wabbit
a reply to: 34thRight

Perhaps you did in an alternate universe.

One man's deja vu is another's Mandela Effect.

LOL. Well done, Wabbit.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: In4ormant
Welcome to ATS

You can start here with the deja vu.
content.time.com...

As for the intuition peice, you may just be really good at reading people's body language. No mysticism needed.

As for the time issue, coincidence at first has become awareness and you might be subconsciously looking for it now.

Thank you for the link, In4ormant.

Good point. And that could perhaps be it.

Well said.

Thank you for the post.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Fuzzy Wabbit

You beat us to it... I was going to go with Reverse Mandela Effect...

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I think a change IS happening; the more sensitive ones may "feel" it 1st.

Thats not to say you have 'developed' that 'sensitivity' in this lifetime...

I had an experience. The best I can determine is the my pineal flooded my brain, with something.

Believe in God? Where is God? Inside. The pineal.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Im glad someone else is having this happen too..I had it happen yesterday. It was so strong that I actually stopped reading and went back to reread...I was reading something to my daughter (she is 10)...as I was reading I almost said "oh..I think I have already read this to you.." The source had only come out a few minutes before...so I know I couldn't have read it to her..It was the most unusual Deja Vu I have ever experience..it came through so strong..very strange...I will tell you it certainly weirded me out..

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   
One word, CERN, universe page one and universe page two are almost the same.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Fahrenheit

Agree. Note the glass plates in CERN...

IMO, they trying to recreate reality, in their image.

But, IMO, God is here. They may reach a certain point, then God takes over.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I also feel a change is happening as well. I certainly cannot put my finger on it, but it's something that clearly is felt in the air. And CLEARLY not just by me, thankfully.

join