It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BLM Begins "Campaign Zero"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: nobunaga
to me, its not individuals that are corrupt within certain policing agencies, but the agencies themselves. watching the oj simpson special on ESPN kinds of opened my eyes to how an entire force can become corrupt.
a small town where i live named Cheektowaga ( seneca indian for 'land of the crabapple' ) is a known corrupt agency.
i worked in the ghetto in buffalo ny. i had to drive home at 1230-1 am each night and was constantly harassed by these cops. a white kid coming out of the hood at 1 in the morning was suspicious, i get it. they would ask me to get out of my car and they wanted to search it, i denied them and one time they even brought a dog in, and found nothing.
they would tell me my license plate light is out. it never was. i would ask is it an offense or illegal. they would tell me no, but they were told to pull over anyone that had a light out to inform them its an insurance risk. after about the 10th time i got pulled over i flipped. i had a friend who worked with the cheektowaga pd and was told out of 112 officers, not a one was black.
i made many friends that were black working in the area i did. i would often invite them over for bbqs, or just to slam a couple drinks. they were all too afraid to come because i lived in depew which was forced them to drive through cheektowaga. a study done shows western new york is one of the most racist areas in the US>
wivb.com...

i think it should be necessary to reflect the police force with what the demographics are. a black officer arresting a black man and vice versa, just seems better.

a black cop would whip your ass, shoot you, or violate your rights just the same as a white one would. Let's not kid ourselves.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
The Police. That is the problem huh? You are all so eager to agree.

1. So we let minor crimes go?
2. It is called a grand jury and it exists
3. In this day and age it is called a cell phone. We do not need another bureaucratic entity. This is what IA is for.
4. More money communities do not have. How about youth outreach program funding instead?
5. This is called affirmative action. However, the hire two whites and 5 blacks/3 Hispanics? Yeah, real good make up. Freddie Grey had a few blacks officers remember.
6. This is implemented in many places already.
7. More training? There is already sensitivity training in most large departments. more cost to the taxpayer.
8. Sorry. There is a reason for this and it is in place and works well. Don't run drugs.
9. Yeah, I think the Dallas officers may want to have a word on that one.
10. How about we hold criminals accountable but we cannot because of point #1.

Blame everyone other than the person who is causing the actual problem per usual.
edit on 07pm31pmf0000002016-07-12T12:22:42-05:001242 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
Community oversight is code for taking over local government.

We already have community oversight, it is called local elections. They want to bum rush city hall and create their own militant city states.

That is what this whole get rid of the cops charade is all about.

If the police are keeping law and order within a community, the community should have every right to know what the police are doing and have a say in how police handle things.

They WORK for the community. They should have to answer to every single resident in that community when an issue arises pertaining to misconduct.

They are not gods.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: supremecommander

Maybe 84% globally-but there is no way that percentage applies to the U.S.

Even WITH the U.S. govt's shady practice of lumping hispanics with whites in crime stats to.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAmazingYeti

It is like dumbing down the schools-but on a national scale.

I'm sure that it will net the same wonderful results.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   

There proposal will put many black officers out of the police force. Even In cities like New York they make up less than 30 percent of the population.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Feel free to break windows.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Basically sort out your

GANG BANGERS , there the match that starts this #ty arsed fire !

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   

White people kill white people. At about 80%. 3.6% are black.
Black people kill black people at about 40%. 40% are also white.

Using figures for the 2013 racial mix of the population–62.2 percent white, 17.1 percent Hispanic, 13.2 percent black–we can calculate the average likelihood of a person of each race attacking the other. A black is 27 times more likely to attack a white and 8 times more likely to attack a Hispanic than the other way around. A Hispanic is eight times more likely to attack a white than vice versa.

What mirror am I supposed to look in? Using your same statistics it does not look good for white people being murdered now does it?

These are DOJ numbers.

How about this top 10 list for the BLM....

1. Stay with the mother of the kids you father
2. If not pay child support
3. Stay in the lives of kids if divorced or never married
4. Stay out of prison
5. Keep a good steady job
6. Be respectful to Police
7. Protect your community from crime and drugs
8. Volunteer locally to help out
9. Mentor a child
10. Stop shooting each other

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
That actually sounds pretty reasonable though I sort of question the broken window thing and definitely the diversity hiring thing (agree in theory, but good luck). Also would want to hear more about the community oversight committees, I could see that going terribly wrong considering how dumb the average citizen is when it comes to use of force guidelines and common sense.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Where is the list of 10 things they are going to do to help prevent the crime in these neighborhoods.

BLM only when white cops are taking them?

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Denoli

How dare you address the actual root of the problem!!! (lol)

But what would I know by living at ground zero for black crime for over 12 years (Memphis Tn)?

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Picklesneeze

How dare you address the actual root of the problem!!! (lol)

But what would I know by living at ground zero for black crime for over 12 years (Memphis Tn)?

Bring in national service and watch the snowball that's getting bigger start melting .

edit on 12-7-2016 by Denoli because: (no reason given)

(post by theNLBS removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   
A couple of boot camps and then a couple of tours in the Middle East .

Call it rehabilitation

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   
5 (diversity enforced) isn't gonna happen, simply put, not enough people that fit the demo make up for it, and its racist "hey Fred, you are latino, you are gonna patrol the latino district. get Rob in here..he is black, send him to the black area," etc. nope..you go with who is qualified for a beat, not if their skintone matches. maybe it does, maybe it doesnt. but thats not the best way to determine who is most effective in a area.

What if the black officer in question grew up in the neighborhood..he would have major biases...these guys are ok, I know them..these guys used to attack my street, lets go rough on them kinda thing.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Here's an idea,
Just stop breaking the damn law.
He's only been arrested 19 times. That's not an indicator of patern, it's just a kid being misunderstood....yeah right.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Since they BLM likes lists, here's one for them:

1. Stop breaking the law with your "protests". No more civil property damage. No more illegal blocking of roads/highways. No more KILLING POLICE.

2. When an investigation goes through the entire process and you don't like the outcome (ie, police are innocent) don't having @#$@# riots. It isn't always racism!! Incidents are not always singularly the po-po's fault.

3. Please actually care and protest for ALL BLACK LIVES, like you're supposed to. That includes the thousands of men, women, and children killed in black on black violence each year. Not just the one-off white police officer stuff.

4. Don't talk down the All Lives Matter crowd. You lose supporters this way. Embrace and agree with them, get them on your side, but keep your silly BLM slogan if you want.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: wheresthebody
a reply to: TheAmazingYeti

Sounds pretty good to me, though I'm sure we'll be told why this is anti-white propaganda soon enough....

There is no anti-white propaganda here, but BLM is known for pumping it out. The question I have is why folks like you want to cover that up?

In response to the top 10 list here:

edit on 12-7-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Hell,most of them would join isis the second that their boots hit the ground.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join