It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Lives Matter Protester on Cops: 'You Pull Your Pistol Out And You Bust That' [VIDEO]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   

On Sunday at a Black Lives Matter protest held in Portland, Oregon, an unidentified protester told other attendees that they need to murder cops if they feel as though they are being pulled over for a crime that they did not commit.

"You pull your pistol out and you f#ing bust that," he demanded. "You pull your pistol out and you bust that, because at the end of the day, it’s going to be you against them."

The militant protester continued: "And I promise you, if they go about they burden of whatever they said you doing, you pull your pistol out and you f#ing bust that. You pull your pistol out and you bust that, because at the end of the day, it’s going to be you against them."

www.dailywire.com...

Language Warning

Sounds like someone wants a war with the police. I am not sure what this thug thinks will be gained by running up on cops and executing them, as he demanded in the video. Surely he knows he can't win that war. Frankly I am disgusted at this point. I hope cooler heads prevail, and the denizens of Portland denounce this fool and his call to arms.

Unfortunately, the crowd seemed somewhat responsive to his bullcrap. I hope we can avoid a summer of chaos, but at this point I don't think it can be avoided. Interactions with young black males will become even worse, with officers being more concerned for their personal safety, if
thugs like this attack the police unprovoked.

No good will come from attacking police. No matter how legitimate your grievances are, your actions directly influence the response to them. I am getting disgusted at these subsets of society who want to bring the whole system down because they feel as though it is set up against them. The rational response is not to tear it down recklessly, for it will affect a great section of society negatively who had no hand in creating this system they claim is against them.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Sounds like somebody just made it seem more okay in some instances for the cops to shoot first and ask questions later.

Maybe the cops should drive armoured cars with sliding drawer windows on the side for the motorist to put their "papers" into when they get pulled over for an infraction of the code, like they do at banks.

They do it at fast food restaurants, why not on police vehicles?. And have them turn their back to the window when they are being arrested so they can be cuffed by the police like they do in prison to protect the guards when a prisoner is being moved out of their cell.

Sound rediculous?.

I agree.
edit on 12-7-2016 by MyHappyDogShiner because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: harvestdog

the powers that be are trying to start a race war as to impliment martial law and in the end destroy the constitution.

its sad people really fall for this stuff

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Was it really worth yet another thread, just because of one idiot.

Just add it to another thread.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Ahhhhh democracy...if it's not the KKK spreading their foolish rhetoric it's clowns like this spreading his foolishness..

I hope the participant in the audience felt like crap listening to this and more importantly I hope their families see them participating in this poor demonstration that we call democracy.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: DOCHOLIDAZE1

I don't think anyone above is trying to start a race war...we can do bad all by ourselves...as long as people watch this stuff on t.v. the channels get paid..

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Nexttimemaybe

Fair point. On topic here, if you'd like.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   

I think this guy needs to be identified and his name spread to every police dept. in his area, in case they pull him over in the future. Wouldn't want him "bustin" on them. And, some of the comments I see on ATS, this man will be praised when his day comes, despite this video.

iTruthSeeker
edit on 12-7-2016 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-7-2016 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
That moronic protestor/inciter will b e one of the reasons police will find ways to start using robots to patrol and fight crime. Good luck busting on a robot thats armored with your handgun.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Inciting murder is a crime, not protected speech. Good thing he is caught on video, now they can bust him.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
He's an idiot.

These are exactly the LAST type of brothers that need to be addressing people. Shooting cops is no more better than cops shooting people unjustly.

It would also not shock me if an idiot like that isn't really an idiot at all, but an agent provocateur.

edit on 12-7-2016 by supremecommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

This is exactly the kind of talk and protest chants that hurt the BLM movement. Anyone who is in charge of this movement should have never allowed this protestor to speak. If they didn't know what he was going to say, they should have stopped him in his tracks and made it clear his remarks are not condoned by BLM.

How does this organization expect to get any kind of support from the public with this kind of talk? This kind of talk will only add fire to a race war. I'm sure some of these BLM supporters would love to see that happen!

Anyone notice the expression on the faces of some of the protestors in the front row? It Seems like they were having second thoughts about supporting BLM after hearing this guy calling for blacks to shoot cops if they're pulled over.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Humans being stupid. It's been going on for ages.
This too shall pass.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I counter your video with this video. This is an example of what we need more of.

edit on 12-7-2016 by Junkheap because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
This goes back to exactly what I said the other day, about parts of BLM, the extremists within.

They do not want to be policed. That's their agenda. They do not feel they need to or should obey the law of the land, the white man's law.

This movement is not about equality. We could pass legislation, we could see police walk on egg shells around them. Won't matter. Next gang banger to get shot for pulling a gun on police and out come the protesters.

And that is why this should be labelled as a racist movement. What they're arguing for, at least some of them, is to be the supreme race which cannot be policed by anyone and no matter what they're doing, illegal or not, if you approach them or attempt to enforce the law of them, you're the racist one and should die. It's about as racist as you can get.

This also goes back to btw, elements within the black community doing anything to avoid any accountability at all for their personal situations and lives. How did this happen? What happened to working had and busting your ass for what you want in life? Go out and work hard, get a good job, raise a family, etc? The individual is responsible for his or her situation and life choices. Notice you don't see Asians doing any of this. Their culture is high on hard work and accountability.

This guy also doesn't sound much different than the Islamic radicals who chant death to the West and kill infidels.
edit on 12-7-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Makes ya wonder at what point the white people in the crowd gain consciousness and realize that these protestors are actually against "whitey".

Like, do those old white folks really believe that picking up a gun and mowing down cops is going to solve... anything?

Maybe they do realize just how unstable BLM is and are just realizing it in that moment...and likely, have no clue how to react because the crazy people talking are literally threatening them as well....and they are likely anti-gun so really have no clue where to start defending themselves.

Then again, they also look like zombies.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Sparkymedic

I think for some there is that white guilt that draws them to this cause and for others they just want to be accepted by the black community. Of course there are others who genuinely care about their fellow human beings but I think those who want to be accepted in the black community and white guilt probably outnumbers them.

Clearly I have no statistics to back those claims up...

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Junkheap
I counter your video with this video. This is an example of what we need more of.

In a way this is great to see this but it also amazes me that we can't get past this racial garbage and it's right in front of us...it's not the citizens..it's the politicians who fail to make civilians feel safe, it's the unions that get out of hand with power (lobbyists) and it's our government who refuses to push citizens to be better citizens..billions upon billions for our military that has ruined global security and we can't have free college tuition...

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Totally agree with you, especially your last paragraph. The murdering they tout as being a way of life/"religion" for Islamic radicals is the perfect come-on that some B L M members see as a justifiable way to obtain what they want...whatever THAT is, so they become islamists in order to take aggressions out on any laws or law enforcers thinking it will be justified with no ramifications. It needs to be made clear to both of those parties that murder, rioting, etc will NO LONGER be acceptable! It's abide by laws of the land, or it's NO LAND! Very simple. It has been tolerated way too long, and needs to be stopped!

Like people around the world all Americans want is the chance to make a decent living, live good lives, raise their children as best they can and die happily at an old age! WHY would ANYONE want to take that away from SOMEONE?? Actually I do know the answer to that, sadly. 😕

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Definitely

edit on 12-7-2016 by THEMYKIL because: (no reason given)

top topics

join