It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Route 81 Collapse; Prediction or Overactive Mind?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I live in upstate NY. Route 81 is one of the main roads that goes north to the Canadian border and south to the Pennsylvania border. It does continue south to the Tennessee border. Over the last year or so, it has been debated as to what should be done with the part that runs through Syracuse NY, as this stretch of highway is at the end of its life span. Do they repair it and leave it otherwise as is? Do they make it a Boulevard (not an elevated highway like it is now)? Do they make it a tunnel?

When traveling under the overpasses for this highway, you can see exposed rebar, crumbling cement support columns and the underside beams rusting. Frightening in areas. Since about a year ago, I have been picturing this highway collapsing near the 690 / 81 exchange and or near 81 / 481 exchange. The "vision" is more pronounced for the 690 / 81 exchange. It impacts a significant number of people, lives are lost. It changes the walk of life around here. This happens prior to them starting whatever work they are going to do on the highway.

So is this prophetic or just an over-active imagination?
edit on 12-7-2016 by mistressofspice because: Grammer / clarification

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Just to be sure, I would change the route you use, the reasion why I say this is becouse its possible you have seen some danger but not understood it in your" councus" but your "subcouncus" does so you dream about it.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: THEMYKIL
Link does not work

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Thanks for the advice. I do avoid it when feasible. a reply to: imod02

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: mistressofspice
I live in upstate NY. Route 81 is one of the main roads that goes north to the Canadian border and south to the Pennsylvania border. It does continue south to the Tennessee border. Over the last year or so, it has been debated as to what should be done with the part that runs through Syracuse NY, as this stretch of highway is at the end of its life span. Do they repair it and leave it otherwise as is? Do they make it a Boulevard (not an elevated highway like it is now)? Do they make it a tunnel?

When traveling under the overpasses for this highway, you can see exposed rebar, crumbling cement support columns and the underside beams rusting. Frightening in areas. Since about a year ago, I have been picturing this highway collapsing near the 690 / 81 exchange and or near 81 / 481 exchange. The "vision" is more pronounced for the 690 / 81 exchange. It impacts a significant number of people, lives are lost. It changes the walk of life around here. This happens prior to them starting whatever work they are going to do on the highway.

So is this prophetic or just an over-active imagination?

Not an over-active imagination. Surprisingly there aren't more collapses throughout the USA with our aging infrastructure. I thought most of these would be fixed as Obama promised a lot of "shovel ready" jobs eight years ago.

new topics

top topics

join