It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God man is Here

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   
What is about to happen is the removal of duality. The fight.

What you now see happening in the world is the crystallization of the duality.

History, the last 6k years, has been a trip through duality. What is the human history, during this time? Has been one of kings using humans to fight thier wars, and the humans running from that. The USA was the last place, West, to run to. USA is the first and only country, in history, to recognize that human rights come from God. It actauuly says Creator, which is even more pertinent; reality being precession.

Its in our Bible. The story of eating the Apple; and the subsequent going through of good and evil; going through duality.

See it as the building of a building. As the building goes up, scaffolding is erected, on either side, to make it. The scaffolding is duality.

Now, as the scaffolding is in place, to make the building; it is allowed to be god; over the building.

When it is removed, and it has no choice in this; then everything changes. Its like removing ballast; we go up.

I had an experience. Back in April 2003. It was a build-up. I discoverd Godlikeproductions; and it gave me the freedom to talk of my view of God. It lead to me, on that forum; searching for God. Namely one allnight thread; I would ask a question, then reply answering that question; which lead to another question; et cetera. The conclusion of that thread, around April 15th, really scared me, it was; "The Matrix".

That lead to me having the most introspective look, which culminated in giving my will to God (not Jesus, but the God that indwelled in same).

Then, two days later, the evening of the 20th, I got supernaturally effected. Not like I wanted to run lots; more mental, like a good dose of shrooms. But, it was the best high I have ever had, bar none.

This effect last a few days; the first two the biggets. It was on the second day that I did the only ritual I have ever done. I wanted to DO something, while thus effected. The idea was to rid us of the monsters in us; the duality. It has to go somewhere; so my ritual was gathering a few articles, driving to the park nextdoor, and burying them.

So thats how I know.

Have since developed, thought about, the whole duality thing; as in the monsters in us being removed.

I call myself Germpool mainly because that name no one else will use. At GLP I was Jodido. I am at LOP now, as GP.

Oh there is more; thats the peanut version.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   

I discoverd Godlikeproductions;

I'm sorry.
Welcome anyway.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Giggle. That started because I was reading Zetatalk's chat, the next day. One time someone put a link there to GLP.

This was back in April of 2003. May 15th was near... I half believed it; had read a few of Sitchin's books; so knew the story before I found Zetatalk. That also enabled me to see it seemed a plagairization (bah, can't spell) of Sitchin.

I have since determined that Earth is your planet of crossing; the reality of an external PX no matter. But I also know of Sitchin... Ex CIA? Zetatalk Cointel...

But I been banned so many times from GLP; its a badge of honor. Today I come from LOP.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Enjoy your echo chamber and welcome to ATS

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   
That was all over the place

Welcome to ATS

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   
UH ohhh...

now that you have told us something about yourself...

have a red pill.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I AM the red pill.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Mrgone

I know. LOP like that. My truth not fit the agenda?

I not here so much to spout me; though I know I will.

Here becuase Youtube just so much garbage now, except fro X22 Report; but even he does not know. The way to know is mto keep in mind this: governemt is the answer. That shows you the way.

So, its more I am here seeking. Even though I had my experience, and all that means; I still in the sin. Still an ignorant human.

And mayhaps a smarter crowd here; may not be such an echo chamber.

(post by Germpool removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Germpool

I AM the red pill.

You can't be a pill... you're supposed to take the pill.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   

What that horse pill?

I been on it.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Horse pill meaning I have, for the last 13 years, been doing a job.

I am woo woo.

But, am a happy drunk.

I see all this government is the answer badness goin on. But I know its not going to turn out the way TPTB think.

I am not a bible thumper, though I do see its veracity. Its the tool used to spread the message throughout the planet; spread by a planet in the state of sin; by peeps in the same state; having the free will to use God. So, its been twisted. For example, its connotation of the word sin; TPTB lnsinuate its some accounting, and that we are all bad; therfore we MUST be punished.

Its the bad wanting more badness.

Its going to be quite the opposite.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: In4ormant

Yes because its a God action that is coming, and God is everything.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Attention!

Please remember that cross posting from other discussion boards is strictly forbidden here at ATS, as per the ATS Terms and Conditions that everyone agreed to by registering here at ATS:

15d.) Cross-Posting: You will not cross-post content from other discussion boards (unless you receive advance written permission from TAN or their agents). You will not post-by-proxy the material of banned members or other individuals who are not members, but have written a response to content within a thread on these forums.

Do not reply to this post.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Oh bother, guess this means I must repeat everything.

Okay, the British coat of arms is everything.

We are not really going into the Age of Aquarius; we are getting off that Mill altogether.

But, the second coming dude plays out the role, of the being that comes for Aquarius. And that fulfills the process of the manifestation of the God in the flesh, of this planet.

The second coming dude is the same soul that was the human Jesus; but this life he is different; not have the same connection that Jesus had; because the mission to fufill this time is different.

Keep in mind that its the Father that makes the change. The Father is unseen.

But perhaps not unfelt...

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Now the bad guys, that have, incidentally, spread the message around the planet, secretly worship Saturn.

At the same time the message was spread, it was also twisted; usurped by those that would use God.

And the twist is making Saturn the God of this solar system, not the sun.

Our world leaders are oh so secular, in public...

There was a point to speaking of this but just had a fart in my brain.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Wordsearch

edit on 12-7-2016 by THEMYKIL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: THEMYKIL

Good stuff. I can appreciate it because I used to drum. My biological father was one of the best snare drummers in Massachusetts.

And he says these guys are the best:

www.youtube.com...

edit on 12-7-2016 by Germpool because: Trying to get youtube video inserted.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Hello and welcome to ATS. Enjoy your stay and look forward to hearing more of your ponderings.

I love it when people think for them selves and think outside of the box even if it is far out there in left field. Not saying you are out there.... just saying in general.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: MamaJ

Replying to what is written in your, um, what you call it? "to work out karma."

IMO, thats whats going to change. This planet may be a universal ;karma working out' device; like a universal trashcan. And we humans are actually angels in that we are here to do that very thing; work out universal karma.

And that is about to be lifted...

new topics

top topics

join