It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is your Fantasy World for the Future Human ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   

A dark dystopian nightmare full of vampires, werewolves, ghouls and monsters of the dark?

An end of the world ? A dark universe reflecting an end of all life ? Is this what you really want Human ?

Your contemporary science fiction is full of nightmare worlds - Is this what you want ?

“You are what you think.
All that you are arises from your thoughts.
With your thoughts you make your world.”
– Buddha

You see Human we are time travelers from the future - from future timelines you have lost track of and have let your imaginations sink
into the darkness of an eternal night - time to wake up - Discard your dark nightmare and see the light of a New Dawn.

“Mind is the Master power that moulds and makes, And Man is Mind, and evermore he takes The tool of Thought, and, shaping what he wills, Brings forth a thousand joys, a thousand ills:- He thinks in secret, and it comes to pass: Environment is but his looking-glass.”
-James Allen

And what we want to know Human is why do you buy the nightmare ? - Why does your mind feed off the dark nightmares of your contemporary sci-fi writers who like vampires feed off your dark sided psyches ? Are you becoming like vampires Human who can no longer stand the sunshine?

But you see Human we are time travelers who have seen many timelines - and the dark ones have all ended in the imagination of the dark beings
that created them. - If this is your way and will Human we can not help you and you are of no interest to us.

But Human if you want to open your eyes and imaginations to worlds so magnificent so as to rival your wildest utopian imaginations,
We can show you what the future can, and will look like.

Afraid Human ? - Afraid of the future ?

The Universe is driven by a pure white light of pure energy and intelligence and you have every right to see it, feel it, become part ot it

- The future is yours Human if you will only open your minds to it.

That said, we are tired of your dystopian crap from the past - Write us utopian novels of the future so we can set your timeline to meet ours.

"SCIENCEFICTIONALISM the Way of the FUTURE"

edit on 12-7-2016 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: AlienView

Iain M. Banks wrote sci-fi novels about a future that's 'post-scarcity.' In that future, intelligent life has gone Type 2 so energy resources are no longer something to squabble and war over. Of all the fictional futures, the Banks one appeals the most.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 01:44 AM
link   

The more we look to the future the less we have in common with the past.

Humans are a great embodiment of change but as a species we are so diverse. I can imagine one thing could stand out from the past, that is when we change so many are left behind. I think this is a strong factor in the darkness that has been all too present in our history.

I see no reason why the future would be any different.

Technology has seldom ever delivered us from evil, quite the opposite actually. So on that note, the only reasonable thing I can ask of the future is real equality. Technology brings conflict, especially if your the one with tech everyone else would like. If everyone had equal access to technology and resources we wouldn't have conflict. That being said the conquest for resources is tied with our need for technology.

Ultimately we need to get to the stars but we might take too long without conflict.
edit on 12-7-2016 by RAY1990 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   
The Foundation Series.

We will expand deep into the farthest reaches of the cosmos. Many generations will pass, so many that the story of earth and humans coming from one planet will become the stuff of myth and legend.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   
The Jetsons, I want a talking dog.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I wish I could say our destiny is the stars, but right now I'd say that Titan is more likely. Earth is doomed to become mostly introspective, selfish and nihilistic. We lost our sense of adventure and stop reaching for space. We may manage to launch off one grand adventure before then, but ultimately we doom ourselves.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Damnation

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   
@What is your Fantasy World for the Future Human ?
For Humans to remember what a FUNCTIONING Human Soul really is.
Therefore UNLOCKING the full Spiritual potential of said Soul group...

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
I wish I could say our destiny is the stars, but right now I'd say that Titan is more likely. Earth is doomed to become mostly introspective, selfish and nihilistic. We lost our sense of adventure and stop reaching for space. We may manage to launch off one grand adventure before then, but ultimately we doom ourselves.

Exactly what I'm talking about - this seems to be the prevailing attitude of much of contemporary science fiction.
Civilization is not progressing well so they keep dreaming up dark dystopian futures.

But you see reality and the mind can never be separated - they work together and if one's mind keeps harboring dark thoughts of a dark future then you help to contribute to that dark future.

Minds that become vampire like in feeding upon corruption will only perpertrate a diseased future.

Only minds that feed upon the light can see the light - Only YOU can change the future of the world

by James Allen

"Man is a growth by law, and not a creation by artifice, and cause and effect is as absolute and undeviating in the hidden realm of thought as in the world of visible and material things. A noble and Godlike character is not a thing of favor or chance, but is the natural result of continued effort in right thinking, the effect of long-cherished association with Godlike thoughts. An ignoble and bestial character, by the same process, is the result of the continued harboring of groveling thoughts."

"Man is made or unmade by himself; in the armory of thought he forges the weapons by which he destroys himself. He also fashions the tools with which he builds for himself heavenly mansions of joy and strength and peace. By the right choice and true application of thought, man ascends to the Divine Perfection; by the abuse and wrong application of thought, he descends below the level of the beast. Between these two extremes are all the grades of character, and man is their maker and master."

See whole article here:
jamesallen.wwwhubs.com...

So you see you have a choice. You can give in to the current era of dystopian ideology full of end of the world scenarios,
dark civilizations, vampires, ghouls, werewolves and other monsters of the dark [not that all of these dystopian futures
are meaningless - they do sometimes convery interesting messages] - Or oppose the dark sided thinking and see not only a
New Dawn for science fiction but by extension into the future - a New Dawn for Man.

“You are what you think.
All that you are arises from your thoughts.
With your thoughts you make your world.”
– Buddha

"ScienceFictionalism - the way of the Future"
universalspacealienpeoplesassociation.blogspot.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Don't get me wrong. I think we very much need to get out there and get away from each other. I'm reminded of the Mormon generation ship that was being built in 'The Expanse" series that was being designed specifically to sustain a large population across a 100 year plus trip to try to colonize what they hoped was the nearest habitable world.

They were leaving in order to live according to their religious beliefs.

Needless to say the ship got commandeered to attempt to save the Earth from a threat, but the idea was what touched me. They were more or less making something of the same gamble many of the first colonists to the N. American continent were making - namely that they would make it to a habitable place and be able to survive. And they were doing it with absolutely NO guarantees that this would happen, but they were doing it in order to have the hope that they could live according to their beliefs and not be oppressed and threatened with force of law for failing to conform.

We're at that point where I think we need that kind of outlet again, but we are also so risk averse and with some so committed to maintaining their own power that I'm not sure it will actually ever come close to happening.
edit on 12-7-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Good points!

I've already postulated that Man should, even now, send out a large totally self contained starship on a one way trip to the stars. - I am sure you would get plenty of volunteers for such an endeavor - Many would be willing to risk their lives for the
honour of being called the first star people [or when they get there, the first aliens from Earth].

Governments, because of costs, will hesitate - but there are already some private corporations such as Space X, Bigelow Aerospace, and many others
into private space flight - Think of the status a company would have if it was the first corportion to send a one way manned vehicle out into space.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
i think Earth is a sort of prison / boot camp training ground for the Imperial Guard in Warhammer 40k.

This coincides with how the Nazi's got UFO technology in World War 2.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 05:57 AM
link   

A Utopian World run by Me. Then it would be a perfect world. No Corruption, Liars, Thieves, or evil of any kind.

I could live in that world, i'm finding Hell to be somewhat unbearable.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

IMB's vision is a humane utopia, individually realistic but technologically forgiving, but no way am I working Special Circumstances, unless that's the price to get in to the Culture, then okay, upto a point.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 02:23 AM
link   
I guess it doesn't make for a very interesting story, but I hope for a Utopian future. Hard to imagine humans can actually achieve it, but one can imagine.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Now, from a master of future fantasy worlds, Arthur C. Clarke:

“The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.”

“Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.”
― Arthur C. Clarke, Profiles of the Future: An Inquiry Into the Limits of the Possible

“Magic's just science that we don't understand yet.”

“Before you become too entranced with gorgeous gadgets and mesmerizing video displays, let me remind you that information is not knowledge, knowledge is not wisdom, and wisdom is not foresight. Each grows out of the other, and we need them all.” ― Arthur C. Clarke

“No utopia can ever give satisfaction to everyone, all the time. As their material conditions improve, men raise their sights and become discontented with power and possessions that once would have seemed beyond their wildest dreams. And even when the external world has granted all it can, there still remain the searchings of the mind and the longings of the heart.” ― Arthur C. Clarke, Childhood's End

“Politicians should read science fiction, not westerns and detective stories.” ― Arthur C. Clarke

“It may be that our role on this planet is not to worship God--but to create him.”
― Arthur C. Clarke

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Star Trek...

Though I do wonder, who cleans the toilets on the Enterprise?

Unless...I get to be a Jedi (or Sith)...then Star Wars....
edit on 23-1-2018 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   

I am hoping for this:

But the way things are headed,
I think it will be more like this:

Respectfully,
~meathead
edit on 23-1-2018 by Mike Stivic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Try this:

Most Famous Utopias in Sci-Fi Movies

These famous utopias in sci-fi movies seem totally perfect... but are they?

"Throughout sci-fi's existence as a genre, the subject of utopias and dystopias has been a major theme among writers. In fact, there are entire genres of dystopian literature that play off those concepts—and how surreal utopias seem to be.

Of course, there are utopias that are just superficially delved into and seem awesome, and utopias that make you really wonder what life would be like if you were a citizen of that world...or highlight the horrors of the dystopia others exist in.

Over the years, there have been many famous utopias in sci-fi movies that have made us want to live there. Here are some of the most iconic utopias ever put into science fiction movies, and why they captured our attention for years".

See Quote source and list of movies here:
futurism.media...

- AlienView

top topics

join