It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Many Fox News Anchors Has Roger Ailes Sexually Assaulted?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   
First Gretchen Carlson and now more women are coming forward about this man and his rampant sexual harrassment. Looks like Bill Cosby's skeleton's are now haunting this disgusting man.

edit on 11-7-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   

I'm sorry-I just get the feeling that if anyone actually cared about rape claims/sexual harassment claims-bill clinton would not be a free man.

Or like most of the high profile rape cases that turn out to be accuser found out to be lying.

edit on 11-7-2016 by Picklesneeze because: forgot 2 words

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Picklesneeze

So you're sticking up for Roger eh?

Let's see, mad Bill Clinton isn't in jail. Check.

Claims all these women are lying because Roger is an elitist. Check.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Yep..like Cosby, there are now more women stepping forward. After seeing this thread, I did a search to find out what Gretchen Carlson is upset about. That Roger Ailes guy is really creepy! I'm sure any women who gave into his demands had a good puking session after getting humped on by him.. Eeeew!

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   

I'm sorry-I meant to say that my opinion perfectly mimics hillary clinton's comments about the women that accused her husband bill clinton of rape,sexual assault,etc.-but I would be banned if I quoted her.

Hillary Clinton's stance toward rape accusers (especially the ones that accuse her husband) MUST be the correct stance to take,right?

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Are you shaming the man for being unattractive?

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Bill O'Reilly hasn't seemed right for a while...just sayin'

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Like Cosby ... Like Cosby ... Like Cosby ... Not!!

Cosby drugged his victims.

Ailes' women spread their legs willingly to get ahead. You know what the shame is? I've seen it happen in every office I have EVER worked in. You know who is always the most pissed off about it. Other women who haven't succumbed, but know they're gonna have to to move up.

I'm not gonna get excited about this man's activities. There are no 'victims'. Gretchen obviously made a boat-load of cash ... and it's pretty obvious she never did the dirty with the old man.

Where's the beef?

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

There are no victims??? Are you crazy???

Being put in a position where you lose your career, credibility, etc. which you've worked your whole life to establish all because you won't suck a nasty d*ck of your boss, or worse and you say there's no victims????

Destroying someone's life because they won't f*ck their boss I'd say is being a victim wouldn't you???

Also, what about everyone else who is ignored for the work they do because the boss doesn't want to screw them so they are simply taken advantage of and discarded without advancement because he doesn't want to screw them???

You're delusional if you think there are no victims.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Well ... there might be some victims. You know ... those guys that are gonna be passed over while the hottie gets her reward. Makes me wonder what Megan Kelly does for him ... and if her husband knows the sordid details.

It is what it is. Roger Ailes owns the place. You either do what he wants or you go work somewhere else. The guy's been around forever, and the complaints are only coming out now? Started by that bimbo Gretchen ... the Faux News anti-gunner?

Again ... I ain't getting' excited over it. That's not a place I'd ever desire to work.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
It is what it is. Roger Ailes owns the place. You either do what he wants or you go work somewhere else. The guy's been around forever, and the complaints are only coming out now? Started by that bimbo Gretchen ... the Faux News anti-gunner?

Who cares if he owns the business, he doesn't own the people who work there. What twisted kind of world are you living in??? It's illegal for him to even come close to doing what he's been accused of doing. You seem to be totally in support of it too. What's wrong with you Snarl. You're not someone I see eye to eye with too often, but this is not what I would expect from you. You're whole attitude about this is pretty damn sick bro. Whether he did it or not can't change your take on it which you've expressed at this point.

I love your misogynistic attitude too. Calling her a Bimbo now because she won't sleep with him. You and Ailes would make great friends I'm sure.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I bet he is in stockings with a piggy mask and a riding crop,once again its proven people with filthy habits and sick minds run the world.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
I love your misogynistic attitude too. Calling her a Bimbo now because she won't sleep with him. You and Ailes would make great friends I'm sure.

I like calling Gretchen names ... as I do most public figures. I can't remember right where it was, but I blasted her very specifically on these boards over her anti-gun commentary.

And, I'm sure in certain environments, Roger and I would get along just fine. It's also rather doubtful he'd make a move on my wife if he knew me for two minutes.

But, I don't condone what he's been doing. I just recognize it for what it is. It's what guys like him do.

The pathetic thing is that it's the law that protects him from getting the living Hell beaten out of him. You say his actions are illegal, but we both know he's not going to jail. There are laws for us and there aren't any charges for them. What we need to do is start getting rid of the kinds of laws that are there to protect them from angry common folk.

Until then ... meh.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Picklesneeze

Are you shaming the man for being unattractive?

I can't "shame" another human being, because God created us equal. Besides, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, PickleSneeze. It's guaranteed that Roger Ails is a magnetic hunk of a man to some women...and men. To others, he's grotesque and repulsive. The same can be said about any of us.
-cwm

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I just did a quick search. It looks like Gretchen Carlson is now age 50, unemployed,.. but used to living an expensive lifestyle.

Viewed through the lens of how America works, I would say that her primary motive is a quick out-of-court settlement for a few million dollars.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Except she's got ample video of being sexually harassed on air by her coworkers... and if she's smart, she got Ailes' comments on tape, too.

This woman is an ex-Miss America. I doubt money is truly an issue, there's lots of jobs she could get. While not the brightest bulb in the chandelier, she's no Sarah Palin, either.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Bill Clinton has him beat...

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Picklesneeze

Well, then start another Clinton thread because this one is about Roger Ailes.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

The comparison to Cosby is all the women stepping forward about Ailes sexual harassment. So far, he hasn't been accused of rape, just mass sexual harassment to which he used his position of power to force women to sleep with him. So I guess you can say instead of drugs he used intimidation.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join