It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING! Congress requests investigation into Hillary for PERJURY!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

The thing to remember here is that it isn't a crime to lie. It IS a crime to lie under oath....see the difference?

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons
Perjury runs in the Clinton family. Prediction, nothing will happen. The worst case scenario, she'll get a slap on the wrist.

Or even worse (for her at least), she will lose the election.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Here from Politifact,

A list of lies from HRC.

All False Statements from Hillary Rodham
www.politifact.com...

Not exactly a right wing source!

edit on 11-7-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
What a shock. Really though, the obvious reason to do this is is political. They do not care about perjury. They all lie daily.

No,
The obvious reason to do this is because perjury is illegal.

You may not care that Hillary lies under oath, on a chronic basis, but most people do.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Really? Everything she said in her initial statement was false. Convenience...she had multiple devices and multiple servers. It would have been more of a convenience to use the .gov account. I'm not going to break down all of them but she lied under oath, no less than a dozen lies. What do you want them to do, just say whatever.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
Here from Politifact,

A list of lies from HRC.

All False Statements from Hillary Rodham
www.politifact.com...

Not exactly a right wing source!

I just choked on my coffee, thanks for the laugh. lol

edit on 11-7-2016 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   
LOL ... and when she's cleared of perjury, what next?

And when she's cleared of that, what else will be ginned up?

Further, just for the sake of accuracy, it is not "the Congress" that is pursuing this snipe-hunt ... it's the Republican Caucus that is starting to make McCarthy look like a tyro with their obvious abuse of power.

Please though, cheer as we watch the Republic torn to shreds for pure partisan enjoyment.

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Still waiting for the results of the ongoing FBI investigation of the Clinton Foundation .
That's what's next

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Further, just for the sake of accuracy, it is not "the Congress" that is pursuing this snipe-hunt ... it's the Republican Caucus that is starting to make McCarthy look like a tyro with their obvious abuse of power.

Please though, cheer as we watch the Republic torn to shreds for pure partisan enjoyment.

May I ask you directly.
Q: Do you condone or support anyone that lies while under oath?

Q: If accused of lying under oath, do you not think it prudent to investigate when presented with compelling evidence that provides reasonable doubt?

ETA:
Just a reminder that it was not the Republican party that made these questionable statements while under oath. So, attempting to deflect the blame here is unjustified. Let her statements stand on their own, under scrutiny, and be judged via due process.

edit on 7/11/2016 by Krakatoa because: Added additional thought

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Is that her new campaign slogan?

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

It's been a LOOOOONG time since this House of Representatives has followed through on a promise. They're making up for all the "wimp" years, cause this Perjury investigation will be a doozy! Not even "slick Willie" will be able to rescue his wife this time. Unless, he teaches Hillary to use the "'it depends on what "is" "is"' defense, better than he did, LOL.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Some of us know to look down for the pile of sh*t when the flies are buzzing all around.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
Here from Politifact, A list of lies from HRC.

Having thought about this for a bit ... I'd be willing to bet a paycheck that Hillary's pucker factor has apexed. Even if I were her, I would know the blade of the guillotine has been released and the inevitable is on its way down.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It seems to me the current defense strategy is to depict HRC as some dottering old fool, that is stymied by technology and the intricacies of the classification of sensitive information. That may work in this legal case. However, and this is a BIG however, are those the same qualities she offers to bring to her role as the president and Commander in Chief of our armed forces? Are those the qualities we want to vote into the office of the POTUS?

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arizonaguy

The thing to remember here is that it isn't a crime to lie. It IS a crime to lie under oath....see the difference?

As an elected official she swore an oath, check it. If she lied at anytime she was an elected official, it's perjury, it's under high crimes, treason and misdemeanours. So she didn't need to be sworn in twice.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 7/11.2016 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Accuracy is not lying under oath, something seemingly meaningless to you.

Abuse of power is exactly what Hillary did with her email server.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958

Last week FBI Director James Comey mentioned he was aware that Hillary made some testimonies that now conflict with the FBI investigation findings.

Why not.

After all Martha Stewart was convicted, when she lied to the FBI on inside trade informational.

Why would Hillary be any different? She is not above the laws of our land as she would love to believe.

Wrong.

She absolutely positively IS immune to the laws of this land.

There is no "justice" to be had here.

She's already been anointed and nothing can stop it.

But it's cute that you think so.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

I'd say yep, she has played too many people, too many times the fool.

"You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time,
but you cannot fool all the people all the time".

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa
a reply to: carewemust

It seems to me the current defense strategy is to depict HRC as some dottering old fool, that is stymied by technology and the intricacies of the classification of sensitive information. That may work in this legal case. However, and this is a BIG however, are those the same qualities she offers to bring to her role as the president and Commander in Chief of our armed forces? Are those the qualities we want to vote into the office of the POTUS?

That's exactly what I was thinking. This could really turn out to be a trick bag for Clinton. It's either play a fool or accept an indictment. An indictment finishes her. Playing the fool could be just as destructive. Although the national polls show that she has a comfortable lead, it isn't a national election. It IS a state by state election. Particularly important are Ohio, Florida, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, Nevada, Iowa, and New Hampshire. Guess which states have Trump right on Hillary's tail? Since those swing states will likely decide the election, would you want to be Hillary clinging to a tenuous lead and have your competence called into question?

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Hillary is a master at the back peddle! I'm sure her and her camp have long cooked up her next statement (lie) to cover the other lie for the previous lie. heh

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join