It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI-framed “radical imam” blows Orlando wide open!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   
nice find, i really respect this Imam, and he is one hell of a brave guy
remember, he said that he received death threats, so after this interview if he gets killed then they will blame the LGBT, mission accomplished.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: ssenerawa
For some reason it seems as if he's reading from a screen but every single word he said is true m. For what agenda? I honestly don't know.
He stated he used to be affiliated with the cia other- wise FOX news wouldn't air it. Ultimate goal is to regulate the Internet in their next step. He stated theirs Isis groups online, which are none other than the CIA and FBI. Once any American citizen no longer has the right to do something, it will also apply to every American citizen setting future precedent's like like the bomb used in the Dallas shooting
This imam is all about Internet censoring saying they have Isis groups online. Not to mention he said he works for the c.i.a. They now said that the gun used in the Dallas shootings was purchased on Facebook by a private seller which will be used to further than Internet regulation idea. I'm a separate thread about this
edit on 14-7-2016 by ssenerawa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: ssenerawa

what censoring are you talking about, so you think that its ok for ISIS to have a twitter account facebook account website and an Instagram account ? yeah right why don't we give them a seat in the UN too ?

these criminals shouldn't have accounts like that, they should ban every single account until they burn from within

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dr UAE
a reply to: ssenerawa

what censoring are you talking about, so you think that its ok for ISIS to have a twitter account facebook account website and an Instagram account ? yeah right why don't we give them a seat in the UN too ?

these criminals shouldn't have accounts like that, they should ban every single account until they burn from within
censoring the Internet. Controlling information. It's all cia controlled for the purpose of cohorsing and forming terrorists
Then arresting them afterwards

Why would a terrorist group that's is allegedly chopping heads, allegedly running planes into buildings, allegedly committing mass mirder on u.s soil. possibly a twitter account.

And once they do it to anyone in America it's sets a precedent they can do it to any American.

edit on 15-7-2016 by ssenerawa because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-7-2016 by ssenerawa because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join