It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If we evolved from monkeys, why are there still monkeys?

page: 25
<< 22  23  24   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom
a reply to: Noinden

I'm in the boat you need to add another sapien...We are homo sapien sapien Erectus is Homo sapien erectus.

I hate to be that pedantic guy, but Homo Erectus is just H. Erectus. Not H. S. Erectus. Same genus, different species who preceded us by a little over a million and a half years.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: secretboss

We didn't evolve from monkeys we share a common ancestry.

Sorry, but that is simply not true. There is a percentage of the population that is Rh negative. Which means they do not have any markers for an ape. Which scientists and geneticists conveniently don't advertise the obvious conclusion--that we are not descendant from apes. At least not without some genetic manipulation.

As someone who used to believe in evolution, I still do. In that, over time, organic things will adapt to their environment. However, that still does not explain how WE got here. And no matter how much brainwashing the media and the mainstream tries to yell at us, and call us 'religious fanatics', which I am definitely NOT ONE, it does not change the simple fact that there is no evolutionary explanation for Rh factor. NONE. Except that someone manipulated our DNA many years ago.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: nomoredemsorreps

But, there are evolutionary explanations (while speculative): Understanding Genetics. It doesn't look like it's any big secret.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: nomoredemsorreps

You are something that is scarce as some sort of evidence that evolution is false and then shifting into some ancient aliens as the more reasonable explanation?

<< 22  23  24   >>

join