It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Majority Disapprove of Decision Not to Charge Clinton on Emails (POLL)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   
This poll is just crazy. The 'majority' of people doesn't approve of Clinton not being charged, but they then turn around and say it won't make a difference in their vote.

A majority of Americans disapprove of the FBI's recommendation not to charge Hillary Clinton with a crime over her handling of email while secretary of state, and a similar number in a new ABC News/Washington Post poll say the issue leaves them worried about how she'd handle her responsibilities as president if elected.

abcnews.go.com...

I don't get it.

Sounds like even if Clinton had been charged they STILL would vote for her.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   
It's hard to argue the FBI directors recommendation if you the average joe and have done zero research. People here on ATS that have info on the matter still can't see it for what it is.

It's my hope that the actual evidence he has wraps into the CF investigation, but not holding my breath.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

People are demanding that we should hold police to a higher standard because of what they do.
And rightly so, I might add.

But when it comes to politicians, they are not even held to the lowest of standards.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

That is a byproduct of running an unlikeable candidate like Trump. If the Republicans had run someone even remotely palatable they would have trounced her at the polls.

edit on 11-7-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: Iä! Shub-Niggurath! The Black Goat of the Woods with a Thousand Young!

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I think someone is fudging the stats on that last one. Then again, this IS the U.S.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Whatever keeps us lower class citizens quabbling amongst ourselves.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Yeah just like how you wouldn't have voted for her anyways regardless of the outcome.

PS: Way to use the court of public opinion to try to overturn a federally investigated case done by professionals.
edit on 11-7-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Selfish idiots that are ruining this country.

They treat politicians as if they were their kids and forgive them for everything, sickening.
edit on 56731America/ChicagoMon, 11 Jul 2016 10:56:15 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

#NOjustice

#NoCLinton

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   

I'm guessing it makes no difference because they weren't supporting her anyways, Neo.

What do you think in that instance?

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

I think thats wrong.

They support her, and really don't care.

Anything but 'Trump'.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Well, the voters say to themselves, they are letting her continue to gain political office, she must be 'alright'. Right?

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   

This poll is just crazy. The 'majority' of people doesn't approve of Clinton not being charged, but they then turn around and say it won't make a difference in their vote.

Polls like voting, are fabricated. They aren't electing representative of the people, they are placing a minion. A puppet to sign on their dotted line. That track record of hers is whats proven during her time in the State Department.

Endless war and debt must continue. As far as wiping her slate, thats just more positioning for her to appear unblemished, in the main stream.

Otherwise, lets let Assange and Snowden off the hook. Come home guys, alls forgiven.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   
the clinical term for this: cognitive dissonance.

You realize something is "A", but when it comes time to actually put your cognitive faculties to work, you refuse observing it as "A", and instead refer to is as "B".

The majority of people in the US are either illogical idiots, or mentally affected otherwise.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   
when they charge Richard Armitage (asst. sec. of state under W) for outing covert CIA agent Valerie Plame, and put into harm's way the people she worked with in other countries, I will listen. I guess real traitors aren't punished if they come from a republican administration....

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
when they charge Richard Armitage (asst. sec. of state under W) for outing covert CIA agent Valerie Plame, and put into harm's way the people she worked with in other countries, I will listen. I guess real traitors aren't punished if they come from a republican administration....

This is also known as "throwing out the baby with the bath water".

Armitage should be in Gitmo. But him not being there has nothing to do with Hillary. TBH, i think Caspar Weinberger should have been put in federal detention, or at least had his clearance revoked, for his carrying of sensitive documents to his home.

Sometime, somewhere, someone has to start being held accountable.. If you want to go backwards and start with Armitage, fine. But that has nothing to do with Hillary, and is simply partisan politics.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

really?...so how many congressional hearings were held about Armitage?....let me ask you, if Hillary had outed a CIA covert operative when she was SoS, we wouldn't have heard peep from the republican congress?.......get real

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Polls are worthless at this point. The lines are already drawn. Where this hurts her though are swing states. Won't take much to flip those either. All of them are very tight. She is still running her mouth about Comey and the SD IG being wrong. Refusing to accept full responsibility is going to hurt her in those states.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

really?...so how many congressional hearings were held about Armitage?....let me ask you, if Hillary had outed a CIA covert operative when she was SoS, we wouldn't have heard peep from the republican congress?.......get real

im saying that as a person who wants to vomit at the sight of partisan politics, Armitage is yesterday. If we can go back and revisit him, great. I'd love that. but the order of the day is HIllary and the fact she should be in prison.

If the only excuse to let folks get away with it is partisanship, then there is no excuse. Try as hard as you want....it'll only be bought by other partisans.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
The fact is, so many lies (told by Hillary Clinton) have been confirmed by various government reports (especially the FBI).

These lies are not simple campaign fibs either.

Voters and supporters of Clinton really need to take a step back and have a second look.

It sure looks like Hillary was not acting in the best interests of the citizens while she was SoS.

Very disturbing that she might actually get 50 million votes in November (or will she?).

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join