It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Road rage" cop now likely to face charges based on new video.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Cops never go to jail. I don't like cops. Biggest scum on earth are cops. Especially officers in uniform.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   
You can't just shoot someone because they threaten you verbally or take a swing at you, especially if you can escape and especially if YOU are also engaged in the confrontation.

I was confused watching the vid because in the text they talked about big swings and multiple punches...I was looking for it, wondering if i was even watching the correct video.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
You can't just shoot someone because they threaten you verbally or take a swing at you, especially if you can escape and especially if YOU are also engaged in the confrontation.

I was confused watching the vid because in the text they talked about big swings and multiple punches...I was looking for it, wondering if i was even watching the correct video.

Just another lie to justify the cold posed murder of someone he didn't like.....the cop would have gotten away with it had the video not surfaced.....

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I was on good terms with a local judge about 15 years ago. Mini DV and crappy cell phones were the norm. I was involved in some apolitical issues where people were trying to take a swing at me, etc. Public meetings were way out of control too, so i thought I'd bring in a video camera to calm things down some. Nope, people acted up worse, and I ended up catching one of those punches on tape. It was a watershed moment.

What I told my judge friend was that times will be changing. He was a former cop, and was slow to understand the implications of the video camera. I warned him the good-olde-boy methods of cops lying and testi-lying on the stand were over. He understood eventually. This vid is a showcase of what I meant. For what it's worth, the judges son was a PO who killed 2 people in a pointless wreck of the cruiser at >100 mph. Ultimately too, the judge boned me when my cases came up, my home was wrecked by his evil constituents (we have elected judges in my state) so, now he knows how it feels to have strife in the family.
edit on 13-7-2016 by FlyingFox because: freedom

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

Yeah this video is really bad you can even see the phone had pixilation and a delay. You see something that appears to be a swing but if you watch the previous fra me he looked like he was 10 ft frI'm the car. It actually jumps and he turned into a fuzzy block I'm assuming he moved to fast for thr cheap cell phone. But what I didn't know by watching the video I didnt realize the officer looked like he was a thug. And the other guy didn't talk about roll reversals.

Though I will say thr officer may have been within his rights of self defense I think he made the wrong call.
edit on 7/14/16 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I am surprised no one has mentioned how the video "jumps" right when the guy walks up to the car.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: letmeaskyouaquestion

You can't talk like that, that is not right and not correct to put all of those people that job is to protect you in the same basket.

hack clash royale

top topics

<< 1   >>

join