It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The law of the prophets, it was the law of one.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Reality is one thing, and that is the self.
Your reality is your experience.
But in another reality my experience is your experience.
I am you and you are me.

If and or of eachother.
This is why the law of the prophets says to do unto others as you would have them do as to you.
Because it is you.

Ill tell you why too.
Its because God and the Void are One, and before you were born you were one with the void.
thats why the bible says whoever sheds the blood of man by man shall his blood be shed.

Because you'll be doing it to yourself.

If your heart is my heart why keep them apart?
"Do not follow the heart for the heart is deceitful above all things"
If i am you and you are me, who are we?
we are one.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   
That's a very good analogy.

We all might have chosen to be here or brought here through the void of time/space... We're all part of God and were all one.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Belcastro
I am you and you are me.

If and or of eachother.
This is why the law of the prophets says to do unto others as you would have them do as to you.
Because it is you.

Ill tell you why too.
Its because God and the Void are One, and before you were born you were one with the void.
thats why the bible says whoever sheds the blood of man by man shall his blood be shed.

we are one.

If you are doing it, killing yourself when you kill some one else why do they die and why not you
Killing some one else is stealing their life from them and their loved ones completely
You have a funny perspective

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

I am you and you are me.

If and or of eachother.
Because it is you.

Ill tell you why too.

we are one.

If you are doing it, killing yourself when you kill some one else why do they die and why not you
Killing some one else is stealing their life from them and their loved ones completely

what i mean is if say i killed you in another reality my consciousness would have been yours and i would have killed myself.

if i were to have killed you in this lifetime. and for all i know i would of had to have experienced being you somehow even if just a dream.
edit on 11-7-2016 by Belcastro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Short, to the point and profound.
I like it!

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I think, therefor I am, I think therefor you exist. I am independent from you. You only exist because I think you into existence.

"Reality is one thing, and that is the self.
I am you and you are me."

Either existence is singular.

It would then seem...... two completely independent realities of existence, and unlikely a crossover.
Frankly...... I doubt its so exhaustingly complex...

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   
The prophet of death is the lawmaker.

I sometimes wonder if I did something like Adam and got kicked out of paradise myself because I don't know why death is a reality.

It's a raw deal altogether because you can accomplish everthing or nothing and it won't even matter because it's very temporary.

How can people worship something that they have no idea what or who you are worshipping. You could be secretly worshipping Saturn and not even know it. Or the evil one.

All in all the god of Israel is a bad example of what is appropriate to worship. Jews openly admit that the stories aren't literal and the meaning is deeper but Christianity likes having a war god and a man god and doesn't believe the Jews. Or want to.

For whatever reason they seriously say that the events in the Bible all happened even if 0 evidence exists for most of the major Kings and Prophets like Moses, Joshua and Solomon .

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   
"How can people worship something that they have no idea what or who you are worshipping. You could be secretly worshipping Saturn and not even know it. Or the evil one."

I am certain there is intent and that intent directed to an individual, that being the Creator in Christianity, along with the Holy Spirit and Jesus Christ.

I submit these people you indicate as having no idea, have every faith in exactly who they worship. The same with eastern religions. You would suggest a vague mindless approach by those who worship a deity or the Living God. I believe with intent there is direction countering your supposition of a random mindless figure or object.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   

I am you and you are me.

If and or of eachother.
Because it is you.

Ill tell you why too.

we are one.

Forgetting that their descendants may engage the descendants of their ancestors killer? So in a way the logic still applies as the species is overall affected...

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

I disagree.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
I think, therefor I am, I think therefor you exist. I am independent from you. You only exist because I think you into existence.

"Reality is one thing, and that is the self.
I am you and you are me."

Either existence is singular.

It would then seem...... two completely independent realities of existence, and unlikely a crossover.
Frankly...... I doubt its so exhaustingly complex...

Imagine yours as well as their Eternal souls decided to "paint" a reality that is compiled of yours and others imagination. And the goal of the Art design was for you and others to experience a more material sensed based existence. But ultimately you are an Eternal soul... And so compiled universes made of matter or non matter manifested. And the strongest DREAMER overrides the rest...

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13

I am you and you are me.

If and or of eac hother.
Because it is you.

Ill tell you why too.

we are one.

Forgetting that their descendants may engage the descendants of their ancestors killer? So in a way the logic still applies as the species is overall affected...

and i can sort of understand that in a way, except
A person, father, mother, daughter, son is killed, stealing away from a family, friends and you act like its just nothing but a big circle.
Children grow up with no parents, parents lose a child, family, grandparents, auntys uncles friends and you say what

their descendants may engage the descendants of their ancestors killer?

May? Logic?
Its murder and you are destroying more than one life, many and the perpetrator may or may not get away with it

Its a sill premise with no compassion or care

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   

I am you and you are me.

If and or of eachother.
Because it is you.

Ill tell you why too.

we are one.

what i mean is if say i killed you in another reality my consciousness would have been yours and i would have killed myself.

if i were to have killed you in this lifetime. and for all i know i would of had to have experienced being you somehow even if just a dream.

What other reality, you have stolen a father, husband, income from my family, the ramification are terrible and you justify it with karma, no thanks

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman What 1 was relaying is in a way you do die or are affected as a whole, if they the descendants of who you killed are around when your descendants are and somehow animosity remains within them and your descendants, and they then war with and kill your descendants... Overall demonstrating species self hatred activities which overall can hold back the species. Further affecting those in the future potentially slowing species development and or advancements...

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Belcastro

No, because different personalities exist. The void, or god maybe don't even exist.
Because if you have beings communicating from the void or god they also have different personalities, think about the many different angels god talks through, or all the pantheons full of gods with different personalities.
So nobody personally talked to god. In other mythologies like the greek they take on different forms and the poor bastards they interact with always get their lifes turned upside down.
So the void is no empty place at all. And no one will know what it is until they die. If you have a soul. A soul might be a psychological disease. Or a parasite.

Point is all is one is a lie.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   

I am you and you are me.

If and or of eachother.
Because it is you.

Ill tell you why too.

Vague and hazy theories like these are exactly the reason why many believers in a higher power run away from religion.

"God and the void are one".

oooooh! Thats deep. Okay, but what does it even mean?

edit on 12-7-2016 by secretboss because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join