It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

interview with Charles Ortel about CF

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Great interview with lot of details about Clinton Foundation that I haven't heard before. It's long but it's woth it. I guess you could skip first 15 minuts. For those really impatient, go to 1:15, there are some interesting figures:

edit on 10-7-2016 by alomaha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   
That's interesting.
I had not heard of some of those foundations related to the Clintons.

This guy is saying that they took in more than 100 billion between all of the foundations?

If that's true, no wonder everyone is terrified of them. That kind of money buys some serious power.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: alomaha

Right on , Love John B.!

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   
As soon as John B. was "relieved" of C2C... his own endeavors gained relavency and C2C became a radio show to pacify nut jobs. I remember anticipating the Saturday night shows because it was geared more towards relevant issues, instead of Noory placating the guest with bs questions and commentary on subjects, while interesting, are completely unsubstantiated.

It would serve thee well to take the time to listen to what's presented.

edit on 10-7-2016 by EternalShadow because: a correction

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

I remember looking forward to him on C2C as well. It's content sure has deteriorated over the years. I work the night shift and listen everynight...until I find a suitable replacement.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
That's interesting.
I had not heard of some of those foundations related to the Clintons.

This guy is saying that they took in more than 100 billion between all of the foundations?

If that's true, no wonder everyone is terrified of them. That kind of money buys some serious power.

Now just match up the Fonsenca Panama papers at icij.org and see where the trail leads ;-)

Cheers - Dave

edit on 7/10.2016 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: alomaha

I just listened to most of that video and followed up by looking at the charlesortel.com website. If even 1% of what he says is true, and it certainly looks like he has done his research, we are all in a heap of s##t. To me it looks like the Clinton foundation is one of the largest organized crime syndicates on the planet. I don't feel good for this Charles Ortel though, as he collects more evidence I am quite sure the Clinton crosshairs are being levelled on his back. This is just one seriously nasty trail.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

I was Sanders supporter but now I see I was too idealistic. There was no way they would let him to be a nominee... They play "democracy" game when they can, because that way people have a feeling that they are in charge. Sadly that is not the case. When things get serious democratic proccess is thrown under the bus, as clearly seen in California. I have serious doubts about those voting machines also... Anyway, if she wins elections in November I think the game will be over. There is no way anyone will be able to stop them... ever. I even think, especially after listening to this interview, that she's running for president because that's her only option to stay out of jail. Not just her but many around her... If she succeed we're seriously f**ked... Unless you're with her...

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: alomaha

I was Sanders supporter but now I see I was too idealistic. There was no way they would let him to be a nominee... They play "democracy" game when they can, because that way people have a feeling that they are in charge. Sadly that is not the case. When things get serious democratic proccess is thrown under the bus, as clearly seen in California. I have serious doubts about those voting machines also... Anyway, if she wins elections in November I think the game will be over. There is no way anyone will be able to stop them... ever. I even think, especially after listening to this interview, that she's running for president because that's her only option to stay out of jail. Not just her but many around her... If she succeed we're seriously f**ked... Unless you're with her...

I agree and I am actually a bit surprised this thread has not gained more traction. Charles Ortel is reputable and does not appear to have a dog in this race. He's also had the time to do the research, focused through the lens of his considerable expertise. I know the video is long at 1 and a half hours, but as the OP states at 15 minutes and 1:15 in there's some really good info. I watched almost the whole thing and I am not in the US, but the US effects what happens in Canada. If Hillary gets in we're all doomed.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   
A glimmer of hope?

A majority of Americans disapprove of the FBI's recommendation not to charge Hillary Clinton with a crime over her handling of email while secretary of state, and a similar number in a new ABC News/Washington Post poll say the issue leaves them worried about how she would handle her responsibilities as president if elected.

abcnews.go.com...

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: alomaha
A glimmer of hope?

A majority of Americans disapprove of the FBI's recommendation not to charge Hillary Clinton with a crime over her handling of email while secretary of state, and a similar number in a new ABC News/Washington Post poll say the issue leaves them worried about how she would handle her responsibilities as president if elected.

abcnews.go.com...

There are still so many wilfully ignorant people, even on ats. They either either don't have the time to do the research, don't want to do the research, are suffering from cognitive dissonance, have bought into the SJW BS or they're paid correct the record tools. I don't see any other reasons to ignore or challenge the evidence coming out against the Clintons.

I don't think Trump is the perfect candidate, but at least this tangled Web of systemic corruption in goverment might start being unravelled with him. It sure won't with Hillary.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   

I don't know if there is anything I could add to your last post. In just few lines you said so much... I am sincerely sad that there were no more people like you here. I think it wasn't like this few years ago. It seems that ATS has been hijacked by some organisations, agencies, whatever, that pay shills to troll around, diverge discussions turning them into mud pitt, constatly getting into pointless arguments...it's getting from bad to worse... I'm sure that owner and stuff at this site realise situation very well but there seems little they can do. Because most of the people happily jump into this mud slide and let it take them into abbys...

So almost nobody has time to do any kind of valuable research, into reading or watching anything that is longer 90 seconds or so...no wonder those idiotic video clips are thriving on Facebook and similar networks... It seems that people are so easily manipulated that it's getting scary... Future certainly doesn't look bright...

top topics

join