It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The collapse of 2016

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
i predict that the financial markets will tank while gold and silver value rises and gold mining stocks rise.
I believe the next president will inherit a recession that may lead to a depression.

The Federal reserve will keep printing money to cover up the collapse until we hit hyper inflation.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Belcastro

The Brexit will cause a snowball effect.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   
10-4....global fundamentals in the currency pair I clobber every Tokyo open.......
has been screaming and flickering for 4 months......flickered and it faded.....right just then......a reply to: Belcastro

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I think it'll be early next year...

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Is replying to yourself the same as talking to yourself

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: imod02

yeah i guess so i just wanted to add that i think the brexit will start the whole process

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Well global markets have actually doing really well since a couple of market-days after the vote.

So, for the very short term stock markets are doing well; we'll have to see what the longer term brings.

Gold dropped just before the vote and has also climbed since then -- it is as if the markets already had a Brexit factored in.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
All of Europe is sick of "multicultureism", for people who dont know what that means, it means to distroy your own culture and let an imported culture take power. Brexit is about people wanting there own culture back, that will and is spreading over all Europe. TPTB pushed people too hard and now they are trying to cover it up with crys of a depression coming.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   
no, it's not the same as talking to the oneself.....you have literary license to be creative with that

edit....I like to embellish.....evun....he...he
edit on 10-7-2016 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Belcastro

yeah i guess so i just wanted to add that i think the brexit will start the whole process

I was just teasing in a nice way. But it would be nice if you expanded your idear some more.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Belcastro

I was just teasing in a nice way. But it would be nice if you expanded your idear some more.

Alot of international banking takes place in london and it will be really interesting to see what happens to the international financial markets over the next year.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

All of Europe is sick of "multicultureism", for people who dont know what that means, it means to distroy your own culture and let an imported culture take power. Brexit is about people wanting there own culture back, that will and is spreading over all Europe. TPTB pushed people too hard and now they are trying to cover it up with crys of a depression coming.

i understand the refugee problem in the Britain and all across europe.
in an earlier post i mentioned that alot of international banking and financial market stuff takes place in london.

and the snowball effect is because other countries are also going to be voting to leave the european union and it very well may affect the united states.
edit on 10-7-2016 by Belcastro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   
The US and Russia will ramp up the aggressive bahavior until they get into an EMP shooting match. National power grids will fail, as well as all internet, and any vehicles that are not antique. All stores will close, riots will erupt, and kaos will prevail. Cities will burn. The gold and silver which I have hoarded will be worthless, as will cash. Food will be King, weapons and ammunition will be coveted. Garbage and rotting meat will be piled in the streets. Stench and desease will waft in the wind

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   
from the view of the finance markets....Brexit started something. The ripples are different that echo or reverberate.....way different. the banks are usually trying to stabilize in there somewhere...he...he

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
The US and Russia will ramp up the aggressive bahavior until they get into an EMP shooting match. National power grids will fail, as well as all internet, and any vehicles that are not antique. All stores will close, riots will erupt, and kaos will prevail. Cities will burn. The gold and silver which I have hoarded will be worthless, as will cash. Food will be King, weapons and ammunition will be coveted. Garbage and rotting meat will be piled in the streets. Stench and desease will waft in the wind

WOW all I can say is WOW

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   

You forgot to mention;

Citizens will be killing each other for water, food and ammunition until supplies totally run out in the cities. Then the first wave of true psychotics will exit the cities in search of locations to create fiefdoms. Warlords will rise and fall until the living envy the dead.

I see it.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 7/10.2016 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   

If this is your way of thinking, then via Law of Attraction, your current self will jump into a alternate reality where your prediction will manifest around you.

Is this what you really want because many spiritual people will be jumping ship to safety when Nibiru passes by ('Ibir' means crossing-over) ?

Rapture springs to mind where people suddenly vanish.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   

precious metals may become more valuable until the emp strike or whatever disaster ahas actually happened where it came down to food and guns, i feel you and me have a similair mindset so thats why you catch the gold and silver on the low while the elite are trying to do everything they can to keep the prices of gold and silver down so they can slowly accummulate as much as possible.

so i would say the best things to invest into are guns because of the gun control bonanza and gold and silver, real estate is a joke because there are enough homes in america to give everyone a house for each citizen. real estate markets will fall as well so everyone who bought their homes during the bubble will take a huge net loss

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Belcastro I already did that. I bought gold at about 4 hundred an ounce, and silver when it was $5, and a hundred pounds of lead, brass and gunpowder to protect it, and 1000 lbs of food

top topics

<<   2 >>

join