It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dallas Shooter Scrawls "RB" on Wall before killed

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Yea it really doesn't look like the same guy, but then again nobody looks the same after being blown up

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: sg1642
There are several pictures that have been leaked. And to me that does not fit the description of the man seen on video.

You have a lot of experience identifying remains that have been blown up, do you?

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

wow yeah, just opened that image link you provided. sickening. There's no cushioning this with humor ...... it's too hideous to stomach. It's shocking. Seriously shocking. ........
yeah, he scrawled it before he died, and yeah, he got blown to bits, and yeah who the hell knows what that robot said to him......

I am so disgusted with humanity right now. Utterly vile, despicable specie of mammal.
This world is on fire. This is a civil war. It's almost a global-scale civil war.

edit on 7/10/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: sg1642
There are several pictures that have been leaked. And to me that does not fit the description of the man seen on video.

You have a lot of experience identifying remains that have been blown up, do you?

A little actually yeah. Not in a forensic sense if that is what you mean.
Just how blown up do you think 1lb of c4 will make a body? The pictures sure look like his face to me.

Edit. It may be that he did act alone and I am wrong but who knows. Clearly we don't yet agree on that and won't unless something proves otherwise.

Regardless of him acting alone that doesn't mean it was some tinfoil hat conspiracy. It could (and the odds are more likely on this one) mean he acted as part of a group that had racial motivations and the authorities want to keep their cards close to their chests.
edit on 0721642 by sg1642 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3921642 by sg1642 because: Spelling.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: PaidShill

Maybe it's an initial of a building in Dallas he rigged a bomb in? His last act of revenge.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chickensalad
Yea it really doesn't look like the same guy, but then again nobody looks the same after being blown up

Exactly! That post-bomb image has a bright light focused on his face. Many are confused stating he isn't wearing the same light colored clothes as in the video. They are not looking closely. He was just blasted by a bomb and there is a great deal of blood that has saturated into his light colored shirt. Obviously, the blast shredded his sleeve. Looking closer towards the wall and shadows and you will see that he still is wearing the same light colored pants and shirt.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I just wonder if they warned him about their intentions to blow him up with a bomb before they actually did it.

Really, all they did was ignore his right to due process.

I don't give a damn who he was or who he supposedly killed, I think every effort should have been made to take him alive and question him.

As far as those of you who think somehow he got what he deserved?, How the # could you ignorant and vindictive little keyboard command asses know what really happened?.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: MyHappyDogShiner
I just wonder if they warned him about their intentions to blow him up with a bomb before they actually did it.

Really, all they did was ignore his right to due process.

I don't give a damn who he was or who he supposedly killed, I think every effort should have been made to take him alive and question him.

As far as those of you who think somehow he got what he deserved?, How the # could you ignorant and vindictive little keyboard command asses know what really happened?.

I believe they gave him every effort to turn himself in. I believe one of our posters shared in one of these threads, that he did not know they were sending c4 in strapped to a cellphone. Too many threads and posts to confirm that.

Does anyone else have that confirmation?

Edit add: Chief Brown's response to use of robot bomb
edit on 7 10 2016 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: MyHappyDogShiner

If they are negotiating with him and he states his intentions are to kill as many as possible then what more effort do you want them to take? Close in with a taser to find he has 20lb of semtex wired to his chest?

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: sg1642

Considering the fact that he was isolated enough to blow up with a bomb without causing injury to anyone else, I would assume he was pretty much neutralized and isolated for all intents and purposes.

He was no longer a threat and should have been allowed to kill himself with dignity and not used to set precedent for use of explosives by law enforcement.

This isn't #ing Iraq.

They have scanners and sensors for use with those bots that can actually tell if he is wired, they also have gas canisters that render people unconscious -vs- rendering them dead.

Those of you who consider the use of this level of force in this country by law enforcement are naive.

edit on 10-7-2016 by MyHappyDogShiner because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-7-2016 by MyHappyDogShiner because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I can agree that the use of this robot bomb has set a precedent that surely will be abused in the future.

I am torn on their decision to go this route, but then I was not there. If they did wait him out, he may have decided to go out in a blaze of glory and take more lives at the same time.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   

It is easy to debate that fact when we weren't there losing friends and work mates. I understand your point but when people are armed and hostile and people are dying as a result it narrows your options and how willing you are to risk further casualties.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
Might get removed for T&C, but here is a link to a link with a photo of the Dallas shooter post-robot bombing. Not sure if he had a chance to scrawl the message after RoboCop dealt with him.

[NSFW] Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Dallas shooter post C4 Robot.

Obviously a bit more than a hand grenade in level of explosive power in the bomb that they used.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   

That's why police and soldiers are discouraged from letting emotion influence their decision making process.

The police in this instance acted very unprofessionally.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

some where in the threads here i read that they said they used C4, i forget how much.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: Konduit
Might get removed for T&C, but here is a link to a link with a photo of the Dallas shooter post-robot bombing. Not sure if he had a chance to scrawl the message after RoboCop dealt with him.

[NSFW] Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Dallas shooter post C4 Robot.

Obviously a bit more than a hand grenade in level of explosive power in the bomb that they used.

They have said 1lb of c4 which sounds about right.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   
RB = Rehabilitated Black, Reshaped Black, Retired Black, Retarded Black, Revoked Black?
edit on 10-7-2016 by ATSAlex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: MyHappyDogShiner

That's why police and soldiers are discouraged from letting emotion influence their decision making process.

The police in this instance acted very unprofessionally.

Well I don't agree but it's a matter of opinion.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: PaidShill

Revolutionary Black? Or Rebel(lious) Black?

Or maybe it refers to a group rather -- like Revolution Battalion?
edit on 10-7-2016 by Boadicea because: spelling

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   

It was probably just a standard breaching charge that was used which would have been plenty to kill someone if they were surrounded by hard surfaces which appeared to be the case from the picture.

Over pressure I think it's referred to as. Pop goes the organs. Out go the lights.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join