It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Going through some recent vacation pics and found this...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
At first glance at the magnified image, I had no idea how anyone could think that was a butterfly. However, upon reviewing the photo at its original size, it does in fact resemble a butterfly with its wings folded up, as in the previously posted example. So I'd say, yes, it's a butterfly.

Magnified, without any context, it also looks like a gondola or a lock or a bunch of other random stuff.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: imd12c4funn
UFB
unidentified flying bug.

however, the pixel-pattern outlining the object is like a bad NASA crop job. And to the right, it looks like a smudge tool or smudge/cut/paste of the color with a square looking, smudged area pasted in. look at the offset at bottom with the vertical line(s) and dipping below the rest of similar color; plus it's a shade darker there with smudge marks streaking lighter in a goofy pattern.

I also noticed how each part of landscape can be isolated with little effort as if a composite of sorts.
I'm not buying it.
i think it is a fake. UFB and all.

What you're seeing are nothing more than JPEG compression artefacts that show up like that around areas of high contrast on a heavily compressed image.I'd expect them to not be there on the original image.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join