It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are we waiting on disclosure?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Hello ATS Community

I have been visiting this site for a long time and just recently made an account to join some of the discussions. I have been into aliens and things like that for a while since i was in my teens. At first (admittedly still today) I think its just made up fiction that makes for very interesting reads. But then there are these gotcha stories that i cant explain and i am a pretty logical person and have been to college studying math & engineering, I still cant explain away some of these stories. One of which are:
www.express.co.uk...

The odds of this lady just so happening to guess the almost exact formation of the Zeta Reticuli constellation is rediculous. Higher than guessing the right numbers for the Powerball. Just like Dr. Kaku says "its the 5% that gives me the willies".
www.youtube.com...

Anyway to get back on topic. There seems to be more out here (just a little bit more) than crazy stories about some aliens playing with a mans "wee wee". Why are we waiting for the Government or someone else (whistle-blower, president etc.) to disclose aliens to us? I have heard the analogy "would you stop to talk to ants along the sidewalk" suggesting that aliens would be that far ahead of us. My answer to that would be "I would if the ants used their bodies to write a message saying "YO WE OUT HERE!"". Is there nothing we can do ourselves to get proof? Does anyone have any definitive proof anywhere of aliens? Whatever it may be I am all ears I dont care if it means I have to get abducted.

As a side note, here are a list of things I will demand if I do get abducted:
Increased Strength, Agility, Speed (super soldier type #)
Nano machines to enhance these features
Increased intelligence and power to augment the above mentioned nano machines

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Kingj56

What is it today, April 1st or something?

Things you will demand if you get abducted? What would you threaten to poop on their faces if they probe you?

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Some of the best researchers out there have already concluded: they're here, always have been, always will be, do not originate from another planet and morph their appearance and behavior to match the current generational social construct.

In other words, it seems as though, even if we were capable of nailing down exactly what we think they are they wouldn't be that anymore.

Personally, I liken them to the controllers of the control system. i highly doubt they have any desire to give you the things that you want.

edit on 10-7-2016 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Who are the best researchers that you speak of?

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

The best researcher: Jaques Vallee! The control system, man!

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Disclosure of what? There are no aliens visiting Earth. You think there is something else from somewhere doing something. You've been pacified. You lay there as an infant.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 06:12 AM
link   
As soon as they have something to disclose,they'll be falling over them selves to get the information out here and disclose it.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Jacques Vallee
J. Allen Hynek
Brad Stieger
John Ankerberg

To name a few.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 06:21 AM
link   

I didn't believe in aliens until I saw UFOs for the third time. While I saw the first 2 UFOs I believed but once they were gone I reasoned. Most people don't have that luxury.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 06:44 AM
link   
We will not disclosure anything anytime soon, we are still in quarantine.
The Terran race (us) was once a feared race in the universe among others.
We where became a threat to the stability risk of the galactic order with our warships and technology.

The other races choose to imprison us on this pale blue planet, they do not want to eradicate us just to keep us isolated from the galactic order.

Earth is a prison planet and our "souls" are trapped to this planet and our memories are erased.
Other races keep their memories when reborn.

Our memory is taken away from us, and we are being kept here until we change to the better
We have been given a second chance.. but its a chance in chains and single life memory.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   

As a side note, here are a list of things I will demand if I do get abducted:
Increased Strength, Agility, Speed (super soldier type #)
Nano machines to enhance these features
Increased intelligence and power to augment the above mentioned nano machines

Haha, the best case against revealing themselves, someone will want to use them to take over...

Reminds me of that Star Trek episode, the one where the "Federations is takin over the planet".

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

I find a parallel with the Buddhist philosophy of reincarnation and karma with your synopsis. We get knocked down to get up again until we figure out we should better behave as individuals and a species otherwise no nirvana.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
We where became a threat to the stability risk of the galactic order with our warships and technology.

The other races choose to imprison us on this pale blue planet, they do not want to eradicate us just to keep us isolated from the galactic order.

Earth is a prison planet and our "souls" are trapped to this planet and our memories are erased.

Our memory is taken away from us, and we are being kept here until we change to the better
We have been given a second chance.. but its a chance in chains and single life memory.

Source ?

LOL

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: everyone

The Law of One

The Law of Ra (or similar)

The Hidden hand.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

originally posted by: Spacespider

Source ?

LOL

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   

I see your point.............google self-immolation.......and remember humans are capable of jumping ON TOP OF a grenade to preserve the species if needed. Many millions would be willing to risk their lives under any extenuating situation.....or to pioneer space travel.

You only lie to someone for 2 reasons...#1 they are absolutely irrelevant to you live or die and are trying to save resources or time ....or #2 you are afraid of their true power and have to lie to them to safely control them.

In this case a set NATURALLY OCCURING cyclical Global Displacement waves are coming [Nibiru]and a large Global Group[TPTB] comprised of major religous entities Governments and Private individuals is trying to claim they are the VANGUARD OF HUMANITY and they are DOING WHATS BEST FOR EVERYONE by using trillions of dollars and millions and millions of lives to build underground Arks or D.U.M.B.S.....they are claiming to be our saviours.

Yes they are trying.....and NO they have no right to lead BILLIONS quietly into the darkness of death....on a SPECIES LEVEL these few people HAVE NO RIGHT TO MURDER BILLIONS under the guise of their own martyrdom.

No we cant save everyone....yes its a species level event....YES we need to build DUMBS and try to survive.....yes we have to tell the truth......YES it could cause a World War because things are predictable and geographical locations are critical to post-evnt survival.The reality is that ALL THE DUMBS might fail.....and usually do.....and we NEED HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS TO BE PREPARED on the surface to survive by being fleas buried in the hair on a Grizzlys back as he trips the light fantastic.

Supersoldiers or basiclly every human can MANIFEST things.

UFOs are basic childrens level science.......math and physics are COMPLETLY DESIGNED TO SLOW DOWN OUR LEARNING CURVE.....thy pull us AWAY from an Alchemic perspective and a natural science path to a falsely engineered path of numerical reproduction.

You CANNOT MAKE MISTAKES when you follow natural sciences patterns......EXTREME MEASURES ....have been actioned to keep humanity thinking in numbers and to KEEP THEM DISCONNECTED FROM NATURAL SCIENCE. Natural science is the "GROWING" of things and our false math and science force us to 'REPLICATE" things... .....Natural science is the PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE and false math and science is the PATH OF MOST RESISTANCE.The same people who suppressed Tesla and "managed" Edison are responsible for the bigger picture play.

Someone is trying to us technology to replicate GOD or NATURES power......who would want to do this...who would COVET that power....who would NEED that power.....who would ENVY that power?Do you see ALL the emotional content involved in this overall dynamic???

When you cut yourself you heal right .....so what if you could consciously heal.....what if you could consciously morph to strengthen bones and muscles at will. If you could do these things would you be a supersoldier?

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Who is waiting?

I have more important # to do.

We will all find out at the same time if it's true, carry on with life.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   

All I know, if it is disclosed that governments around the world have withheld the biggest secret kept from man, there will certainly be a huge backlash by the world population.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

All I know, if it is disclosed that governments around the world have withheld the biggest secret kept from man, there will certainly be a huge backlash by the world population.

Why would there be backlash?

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Billions of humans are queued up for things to return, which almost certainly do not exist:

Jesus
Kalki, the Destroyer of the Final Yuga
Maitreya, the Buddha of the Future
Quetzalcoatl

Just to name a few.

It's what humans do... sit around and wait for the world to end, while destroying
it with their self-fulfilling prophesies.

So join the club.

Kev

<<   2  3 >>

join