It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I despise this world.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   
We celebrate the supposed freedom, but I tend to look at the disgusting aspects of life here.
People living outside, homeless.
People killing other people. Different reasons, but the same. Ugly motivations.

But we are going down in time.

I despise what we are doing to the miracle of life here on this water planet. But we are going down sooner or later I vote sooner.

Sorry.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: droid56

Try to be positive...if you look at the bad there is too much to see.
Look at the good things and you will be less angry and smile more.

Also...no need to say sorry.
Be well.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 12:39 AM
link   

I share your sentiments.
It's depressing that there is no cure for being human.

And you're right, every nation lasts a certain number of generations and then the proverbial crap hits the fan. We're definitely nearing the crap fan.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Don't let the hate win, hate makes you ineffective. Love your fellowman and see in him/her what it is that has occluded the humanity in them. Hate "them" not the people they have duped.

originally posted by: Aedaeum

The cure for being human is becoming one with Jesus.
edit on 10/7/16 by Cinrad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: droid56
We celebrate the supposed freedom, but I tend to look at the disgusting aspects of life here.

Actually, if you consider the fact that there are 7 billion of us living on this small dot in the universe, we're doing quite well.

If you turn off the TV, disconnect the Internet, and avoid the newspapers, and just involve yourself in your own local life, then there's 99% chance that life around you is pretty good.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 12:58 AM
link   

edit on 10-7-2016 by Never Despise because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   

It can be quite overwhelming. Try to embrace the beauty and goodness that is also a part of this world. There is kindness and compassion and love. There are still good people in this world doing good things, great things. Do what you can do in whatever capacity that you are able to spread some love and joy and hope into the world.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aedaeum

Apparently there was a cure to being Dinosaur... it was an ELE style asteroid.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 02:12 AM
link   

If despising is how you want to go, then go ahead. You are not the only person to look around and go ;alskhfgo[rv'sofka'hk. But despising it all helps no one, least of all, you. If you are interested, you might try shifting that emotion to something more beneficial, at least for your own benefit, one that will at least help you find a way to offer at least one person some form of release from the horrors we see around us.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 03:07 AM
link   
The scale of the problems u're describing is too big. It can't be fixed by one person only, or even by a group of people. All humanity needs to work together to fix these worldly issues. Since this will never happen, these issues will always remain in the world. The only thing u can do is make sure u're being a help for the issues and problems u witness in u're life, like the people in need or people having difficulties in ur own environment. The more people living with this mentality, the more issues will be fixed, the better the world will become. But sitting around and complaining about how much u despise the world won't change anything. Also waiting for a person or a prophet to return isn't going to help either.

If u see a person in need. There's a reason u're in that place, at that time. It's not just coincidence. This is why we're in this world, to get tested by God and see if we have been of use for others, for the world and for ourselves. And if u're a non-believer, helping someone else won't kill u either. So be useful and helpful for ur own environment, on ur own scale instead of looking at the big picture and seeing the bigger problems u can't fix urself.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 03:37 AM
link   

I just open up my daily newspaper..
And the first thing I saw was a guy dressed as a superhero putting spears into a bull
Slowly killing it.. in great pain...

Please nuke Spain someone..

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   

We hate you too. That's the way it is. Dirty, gritty, and cold.

Sincerely,

The World

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   

I despise what we are doing to the miracle of life here on this water planet. But we are going down sooner or later I vote sooner.

Sorry.

You have let the media taint your view of things. Tune out for a while.

The world is a wonderful place full of wonderful people. Take some time to rediscover that and maybe spend a little time helping people who need it.
The boob tube has you jaded.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Once you've hit rock bottom there's nowhere left to go but up...

I too struggle with the beast that is nihilism, I know that it can be overwhelming, there's a hopelessness attached to everything. Letting a dog into my life changed how I felt about many things. It's one of the few primal relationships we have left, it completes something inside of us. I can't recommend it enough, there are dogs of all shapes and sizes that need homes and would love you and fight for you if you would let them.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Sorry.

it could be worst

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
This world can definitely suck, I hate being here sometimes ...just be in this world, not of it.

Stay in the fight.

join