It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm a Physicist at CERN We've Done Something We Shouldn't Have Done

page: 24
<< 21  22  23   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

That's great, love, but could you send the script to my agent instead?

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Hello OP,

Pay no attention to the minds of the few that dwell upon the site, in truth and full reality they do not grasp the fact that what you basically proposed is the equivalent to the "Infinite Monkey Theorem".

You portrayed the use of same tools that were used by Descartes, Newton, Wittgenstein, Aristotle, Socrates, Plato etc. Sure the notion of it being true or false are nano scale in comparison... However, there is the fact that at a certain stage those odds may be accurate and an actual mathematical probability of really happening.

Thusly, granting this event to really have taken place, for what can be true or false is nothing more than the perception of any given individual such as the ATS members above. Without knowing real facts of the situation one can not possibly fathom and should not make up their mind if something is true or false.

This is the partial lacking of human understanding which in it's primitive form causes most of humanity to act towards one another in forms of Judgement, Hate, Dispute etc.

I will say this that the world is far vaster than the human knowledge can truly comprehend the old "If you're looking for an answer, all you have to do is simply look in the mirror". A being who's heart knew how to beat, who forms thoughts etc.

Anyway, I am out! I got a demon to talk to about the coming provocative war by NATO against Russia and a few other important things as to what I should invest money into for the upcoming collapse.
edit on 17-7-2016 by TheChuckster because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: TheChuckster

Sounds reasonable, to me.

Thanks for your thoughtful points.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   

LOL gotta love this Pokemon stuff created by Niantic labs- as they play every fact and message on that phone is been lifted to cloud spook.Heard an interesting one today that CERN brings the demons through the gates and the Pokemon players run around loading them onto their phones,sounds farcical but demons do mix with electricity I have had channel changes,flashing lights and babylonian style script appear on my computer so a mobile phone saving up demons for future possession may not be that far fetched.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: winterwind93

That's great, love, but could you send the script to my agent instead?

I doubt your agent would be interested. With a little tweaking though, perhaps a marketing firm might go for it.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   
CERN , LHC. So , if I collect 40 mosquitoes , bring them together , make them fly and harness that energy I too can open a portal to Hell ?
On it now.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
CERN , LHC. So , if I collect 40 mosquitoes , bring them together , make them fly and harness that energy I too can open a portal to Hell ?
On it now.

Actually YES! If the combined energy of the 40 mosquitoes were compressed
into a space the size of a few Planck's lengths starting around Helium and up
to to Gold Nuclei and ONCE we get above 40 TeraElectron-Volts and somewhere
near or above 83 or 84 TeraElectron-Volts there is a GOOD CHANCE we will
START a Vacuum Metastability event where the fabric of our universe starts
nucleating a time-space bubble that has a LOWER base energy state which
will throw all the major constants of THIS universe out-of-which means
WE ALL DIE HORRIBLE PAINFUL UGLOY DEATHS as our atomic structure
goes to a much lower energy state with different rules of chemistry
and electromagnetism.

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!! I Gonna Git You Sucka!

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

No truth comes via fiction...that is why it is called fiction, it's not true.

In my experience your statement is contrary to fact.

Some have written their experiences via fiction to protect themselves.
Such as former Catholic Priest/Jesuit Malachi Martin's fictional writing
called Windswept House. Which details the Satanic hierarchy of the Vatican.

On numerous occasions he's mentioned his 'fictional' writing was based on
actual experiences.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 07:11 AM
link   

he CREATOR PROGRAMMER has LOTS of options we have no clue about.

You really should spend some time catching up on this thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Dr. Jacques Vallee ~ The Control System

A fascinating premise

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

he CREATOR PROGRAMMER has LOTS of options we have no clue about.

You really should spend some time catching up on this thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Dr. Jacques Vallee ~ The Control System

A fascinating premise

EXACTLY!!!
Nothing more to say but that.

As for Bo: My friend I haven't spoken to you in several days, but Construction Of Light, has given you some great reading material. Hope you are well

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   
i have a friend who works for a mercedes dealership and he says a older women comes in all the time for a car cleaning, but this is the werid part he says her license plate simply is CERN lol no markings just CERN my first thought is shes a nut case and my friend says he just simply doesnt like talking to her. so i ask what does she say though? he says this, which kind of blows my mind my friend doesnt look into this stuff at all and he says something i have never even heard of. he says she discovered the fifth nucleus or something like that i ferget what he called it but i looked it up and its actually a thing and we havent even discovered the fourth one, so lets get down to who this women is, her name is Susan potvin and he said she also claimed the goverment is trying to take her discovery and how shes always being followed like honestly what do you say about this? like is she crazy or does this hold weight my friend told me this yesterday

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 03:18 AM
link   
a reply to: MrBlaq

Really because fiction is nothing more than a story...that isn't real.

www.merriam-webster.com...

You can say it is contrary to fact...but the fact is fictional stories are just that stories made up by those who write them.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   

This is a story that has been told. Its almost like your reading it from a book...oh wait.

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23   >>

join