It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just a 'Lone Shooter'......Again

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Not to mention the fact that moving changes range, trajectory and hold-over/under. Plus, shooting downhill is the most difficult type of shooting to do and takes a great deal of experience.

Most people will miss completely, repeatedly, shooting downhill.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   
They had get away from the possible "conspiracy" to kill police.

Legal definition of "conspiracy" is 2 or more people.

A concerted effort in this case would introduce possibilities of a large organized effort (Like ISIS for example).

And I think we all know there is in fact a large concerted effort.

The "Lone Shooter" meme gets the Feds (especially) off the hook.

Many lawsuits coming and some may already be in the courts.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
a reply to: Signals

The thing that got me was hearing the Chief say that one of the people who was detained told the police he had participated in some of the shooting.

I never buy the coverup stuff and almost always think it's just the media reporting too quickly about a dynamic situation, but this one bugs me.

One thing that would really help would be an accurate timeline for some of the videos that were released. I don't get why dude would go from a position on top of a building where he had an advantage to outside the parking garage like that. He seemed to calm for that.

Chief Brown also stated this at a Prayer Service yesterday afternoon and vowed to find the rest of the suspects.
edit on 9-7-2016 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
a reply to: Signals
I don't get why dude would go from a position on top of a building where he had an advantage to outside the parking garage like that. He seemed to calm for that.

Indeed, if it was one guy, then he would have been shooting from an elevated position, went to ground level, shot an officer or two, then found his way back into the garage where he got blown up. Sure doesn't make much sense to me.

And, as you said, the dude that was at ground level in the video was calm as a bomb, like he knew he had overwatch IMHO.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: neo96

Not to mention the fact that moving changes range, trajectory and hold-over/under. Plus, shooting downhill is the most difficult type of shooting to do and takes a great deal of experience.

Most people will miss completely, repeatedly, shooting downhill.

Almost like those stray shots we watched hit around the officer before he got taken out point blank.
They truly looked like missed shots from an elevated position.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Chickensalad

If you watch the video of ground dude it actually looks like he gives someone up the street a hand signal too.

edit on 0920160720161 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
What's his face during the press conference.

Said 'one' shooter from multiple levels from a 'building/parking garage'.

Given the time it takes to get from point a to b and still manage to shoot 16 people, and kill 5 of them ?

MORE THAN one.

Mayor Rawlings. They also flew in Governor Abbott to push the lone gunman story. Chief Brown was noticeably absent.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
He doesn't have three names. Can't be a lone gunman.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

Domo, that vice link you posted last night... I watched Sky News this morning, and they interviewed a guy that was, I believe the leader of that outfit. He claimed that (and I'm paraphrasing) "Micah was familiar face around the group but not an official member" ...what a crock of sh!t.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Some of the live updates which clearly show multiple shooters:

"UPDATE 7:47 a.m. ET:

Law enforcement officials said three suspects in the deadly ambush against Dallas police are in custody, two men and one woman, KTVT-TV reported, adding that their names haven’t been released. A fourth suspect was found dead of a self-inflicted gunshot wound earlier this morning after a standoff with police, the station said.

UPDATE 7:10 a.m. ET:

The shooting suspect who was engaged in a standoff with Dallas police died of a self-inflicted gunshot wound about 2:50 a.m. Friday, KTVT-TV reported. Another suspect, reportedly an unidentified woman, was in custody, the station said.

WFAA-TV made a similar report, citing police sources."

and

"UPDATE 11:42 p.m. ET

Two snipers opened fire Thursday night in Dallas, shooting ten police officers during protest marches. Three officers have died, two are in surgery and three are in critical condition, according to Dallas Police Department Chief David Brown."

etc.

www.theblaze.com...

Seems like there is an MO in these shootings. Initial reports of several shooters. And the number dwindles down to the single "lone wolf" in the end. Are they scared to tell people that other suspects are on the loose so we don't panic? Do they really just want to push the "lone wolf" narrative as much as they can?

EDIT: I am very curious about the "FOURTH SUSPECT" who died of a self-inflicted gunshot wound at 2:50am. Why hours later did the police change their story and say it was a robotic bomb delivery that killed the guy??
edit on 9-7-2016 by sincerelyme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I think they got away. I also think the black Mercedes speeding away was a diversion to assist in the getaway of the "team".

Even if I'm wrong, one man could not have pulled this off.... No...... F#king........Way.

I think they realized the accomplices got away and simply can't report that given the repercussions of that possible fact.

Pretty convenient to say it was a lone shooter who is dead now... Case closed.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: sincerelyme

I don't see how any of that proves anything. For example, the 3 suspects in custody might have been questioned, cleared and released. One of them might have been the man we all saw on TV, being interviewed along with his brother. Any of them might have been guilty of exercising their open carry rights at a place where all hell broke loose. Each civilian with a gun might have been cleared in this fashion.

As for the self-inflicted gunshot wound, the Chief himself said earlier reports about his cause of death were not accurate, when he admitted they had used a bomb to take him out.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: sincerelyme

IIRC the explosion from the bomb was seen on a live stream of the garage, but that was well after 2:50am I think, I could be wrong though.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: rexsblues

No kidding. I doubt he wasn't a member, he was pretty radicalized, liked guns, wanted to kill cops... Seems like he'd fit right in. What entails being an official member of a paramilitary hate group? Do they pay dues or getting matching ink?

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

Is that just a weird media trend? I'm kind of drawing a blank if they always go with three names, it seems like not unless it's a lone gunman.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1
here it is...

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
The Washington Post has made it clear THEY were wrong, there were 2 not 4 shooters.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Mayor Rawlings made this statement at last evenings press conference: (courtesy of MarkOfTheV)

"So what was happening real time is that there were about 20 individuals in ammo gear, in protective equipment, and rifles slung over their shoulder.

"When shooting started at different angles, they started running, we started catching, and that's when we proceeded to start interviewing them."

Curious explanation, don't you think?

ETA: can't link from phone, but it's top of page 119 on the Dallas Shooting thread.
edit on 9-7-2016 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Was this a slip of the tongue or a complete slip up in general?

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
THE guy wasn't combat arms he was a frigging carpenter and I guess he didn't cut it,easy POGUE job compared to combat arms.
www.military.com...
edit on 9-7-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join