It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just a 'Lone Shooter'......Again

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   
So, now apparently the authorities are saying that Micha Johnson was a lone shooter.

Micah X. Johnson, the US Army reservist who served in Afghanistan, embraced militant black nationalism and professed a desire to "kill white people," was the lone shooter who killed five police officers and wounded seven more on Thursday. "We believe Mr. Johnson, now deceased, was the lone shooter," Dallas mayor Mike Rawlings said at a press conference.

I, like many others watched the entire thing unfold from beginning to end, and I gotta call BS on this call. I may not have all of the forensic evidence, but I KNOW what I watched unfold and I'm not buying this narrative.

Of course, we can say that this is all just because of media misreporting blah blah blah......but I SAW what went down, and what the Police Chief himself was telling people initially.

It seems that everytime a federal agency gets involved the entire narrative changes on the spot. This isn't the first time. Hell, I watched the video on air of the officer being shot, but when the man that shot the video was being interviewed on-air, he said he didn't catch the shooting of the officer (we all saw that he did), mind you this was AFTER the federal agency got involved.

I'm just not buying this crap anymore, this is why sites like this thrive honestly.
Source Link

edit on 9-7-2016 by Chickensalad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Chickensalad

Are you saying that you don't believe there was just one shooter and what you saw on TV was a second shooter?

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Do YOU think that was only one man

I mean, after the media constantly phrased it that way for an entire 24hrs, it does kind of creep into your psyche that it was just one guy.
But, that sure isn't what I watched and heard the entire 4-6hrs that I watched the coverage.

Not much of what they said at the press conferences makes sense now if they're claiming it was one guy.
edit on 9-7-2016 by Chickensalad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   

I asked you a question.

If you did or didn't see a second shooter is pretty important.

+9 more 
posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   
No, I firmly believe there were at least TWO shooters. Chief Brown made two separate statements saying they had a person in custody who admitted to shooting at officers. There was a Dallas Police tweet saying SWAT had engaged gunfire with an alleged shooter and that shooter is now in custody.

The story has changed. They did a press conference yesterday evening WITHOUT Chief Brown and pushed the lone shooter conclusion.

I was so ticked off. I don't believe it for a second.
edit on 9-7-2016 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I'll put it this way, as soon as there was confusion as to how many suspects there were, and they even said that they weren't sure if they had all of them, I told the GF "Watch, they'll kill at least one, then claim they have all the suspects just to cover their asses"

This was damn near minutes after it all popped off.

It's the same MO EVERY damn time federal authorities get involved.

+19 more 
posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Early into the incident, they were reporting 3-4 suspects in custody, that were NOT cooperating with investigators. All of a sudden, they cooperated and were released?

Don't even get me started on blowing the suspect up with a bomb. Essentially, they destoyed evidence. They could have put gas on the robot instead of a bomb.

AND SINCE WHEN DID POLICE DEPARTMENTS USE BOMBS? WHERE DO THEY GET THEM, DO THEY MAKE THEM?

This whole thing stinks.

edit on 9-7-2016 by Signals because: (no reason given)

+18 more 
posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Well, given the range he was shooting at, and the fact one of his Army buddies reported he was a "terrible" shot, and the fact he allegedly perpetrated this act with an SKS no less (which is FAR from a sophisticated sniper rifle)...I'd say there is a pretty strong case for being more than one shooter.

He didn't fire indiscriminately into a crowd, he (or they) selectively chose eleven (11) moving targets out of a crowd of people. He allegedly fired 60 rounds total, the majority of those during the later standoff with police, likely as withering fire.

He was shooting a 7.62x39mm round, not a particularly accurate round at all by sniper standards.

All in all, I'd say there is a better than even chance there was more than one shooter.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   
All very good points from the posters above. ( sorry, I don't know how to reply to more than one poster)

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Probably a gag order on the chief, and the person they executed was framed. 3-5 spooks disappeared in the chaos and the feds got themselves another tragedy to use to:
1) push the anti gun agenda
2) distract the people from the public crimes of their new overload, captain paintsuit

Well timed, bravo. I wonder how many of these they keep planned and ready to execute at any given time.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   
They use the bombs to set off bigger bombs for controlled explosions. It's the first time I believe they have been used like this on the mainland though. The idea has been used in other parts of the world.

a reply to: Signals

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Seiko

I guess it's okay now to use "ground drones" on suspects on the US mainland.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   
This is unreal. So they're trying to convince us, that these what 3-5 guys who attacked the police, were..."A lone gunman!"
After, using a suicide-bot to off one of them...and the rest we´ll probably never hear from again. OK!!

Where is the SH crowd now? You want a conspiracy? Here is one, clear as day.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Bulls**t

I heard 4. Then 2. Now 1?

Beyond sloppy.
edit on 9-7-2016 by rockintitz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   

That's a debate to have in a other thread or time. It's also an idea I don't support

Playing devil's advocate the idea would go like this...Once the police have decided to kill someone and not wish further carnage, the exact way they do it might vary per situation.

I don't want to derail this thread I was just answering your question about why the police have explosives, and also stating the military have used similar tactics at war.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Verse

Exactly, it truly is surreal.

I'm not buying any of it, and I'm baffled how people can even convince themselves of this. If you were following the story as it unfolded, there were several times that they mentioned engaging more than one suspect.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   
What's his face during the press conference.

Said 'one' shooter from multiple levels from a 'building/parking garage'.

Given the time it takes to get from point a to b and still manage to shoot 16 people, and kill 5 of them ?

MORE THAN one.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   

The thing that got me was hearing the Chief say that one of the people who was detained told the police he had participated in some of the shooting.

I never buy the coverup stuff and almost always think it's just the media reporting too quickly about a dynamic situation, but this one bugs me.

One thing that would really help would be an accurate timeline for some of the videos that were released. I don't get why dude would go from a position on top of a building where he had an advantage to outside the parking garage like that. He seemed to calm for that.

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   
At 12:22am the Dallas Police Dept sent out a tweet saying:

"With heavy hearts, we are devastated to report a fourth officer has died.

"The person of interest whose picture has been circulated just turned himself in.

"Another alleged suspect was in a shootout with Dallas SWAT officers. That suspect is now in custody. A suspicious package was discovered near this suspect's location. The package is being secured by DPD bomb squad.

"We will provide more information as we receive it."

This is a screen shot of the tweet: (second to last post at bottom of page)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now, how can there be a shooting suspect in custody if the lone gunman died in a garage from a bomb?
edit on 9-7-2016 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Seiko

You are correct, and I didn't mean to derail the thread.

Back on topic-

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join