It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's Going On ...The World has gone Crazy

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Theres so much violence, anger, sadness, confusion, hatred in the world, and I truly fear for our survival as a species.

It's like we've collectively lost the plot, its like there's a virus that's spreading but it's a sickness that no doctor can cure, it's world wide and spreading, and if we don't stop it it will surely be the end of us all, well life as we know it anyway.

I can't quite put my finger on where exactly it's coming from or what's causing it, but it there and it's happening, and I know many if not most of us see it and feel it every day.

Is it based on religion, and the hatred and the different beliefs religions have toward each other?
Is it based on Globalisim and that the world seems smaller so we have more contact with different cultures, and we just don't get along?
Is it based on racism where there's been a sleeping monster which is now waking up?
Is it a bloody hole in the aether caused by Cern which has let some bad dimensional beings in?
Is it the digital world making us all crazy because we spend so much time in it these days?
Is it evolution and maybe we are going to turn into unfeeling, genderless robot type beings with a hive mind?
Is it Aliens ?

Maybe it's all of above, or something else, I don't know what it is but I do know this world we live in is in MELT DOWN big time, and we need to work out what's going on and fix it.

We've got Psycho Terrorists cutting off heads, blowing people up and destroying everything
We've got wars of some type happening everywhere
We've got sick peadophiles raping babies
We've got destruction of our natural environment and murder of our beautiful creatures
We've got people so confused about their gender that it's hard to define yourself as a person anymore
We've got racial hatred from pretty much every race in the world against each other
And we've got people fleeing from their homes in search of food, comfort and safety.

There's plenty more to add to the list but what's causing it

I'm not religious but at the moment I wish I was, because watching the world fall apart is as scary and heartbreaking as it gets.

What's your answer ATS, I'm heading for 50 and I really don't know what the hell is going on.

Marvin Gay is appropriate I think, What's Going On?

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Everything is normal and WAD (working as designed)

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Metropolis1927

Sadly, the world has always been like this. We're just seeing more of it now because of all the different news sources we have access to. :'(

Rev

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog
Ok, thanks I'll take your word for it

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Well live in a world where the true God is patronized and so has no effect except to judge.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: revmoofoo
Maybe your right and it's always been there, but I don't know this feels big, and different, it doesn't feel the same.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   

What is causing it is the same as has caused every period of darkness to cast a shadow across our world. The powerful becoming unaccountable, and the masses being too weak of will to use their numbers to force the powerful to account for their behaviour.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   
What's going on is manipulation and fear and people succumbing to conditioning that is sucking them into the dark to the extent that they forget there is any light left.

That, or everyone thinks it's cool to be a critic and angry about every little thing that's thrown their way in a time of information overload.

Just decide for yourself what's important to you and go for it...make a difference where you can and ignore the rest.

Good and bad things may or may not happen to you whether you fear them or worry about them or get angry about them or not.

And realize that the perception is really far worse than the reality. Step away from the dark, if only from time to time, and change your perception.

Peace.

edit on 7/9/2016 by ~Lucidity because: wrong video

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Logarock
I'm not sure I understand what your saying, are you saying I should live in the world with God patronising me, or that I live in one ?

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

I agree, I certainly feel the light in me is growing darker and harder to find, I'll work on it and hope others do as well.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Bingo! Spot on!

In a few words...the age-old bloody ebb and flow of tyranny.

edit on 7/9/2016 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metropolis1927
Is it Aliens ?

Like i said back in December 2015, demons will get the green light to unleash hell on earth after February 8th 2016.

If you think its bad now; this is paradise compared to what its going to be like after November 26th 2016.

The demons are just having fun right now with human minds via suggestion. Once they get orders to destroy sinners, millions of people will not even survive into 2017.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit
From what I've seen going on the masses are starting to see and are rising up, it doesn't make it easy to watch, I just get hope we get through it this time, the worlds a different place now than it was the last times around.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   

It never truly ends, only the players change.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Sadly, I don't feel the world is any more out of wack then usual. The sixties and the Vietnam War, many protests, seventies drugs, cops and the mafia. Nixonian sadness, always distrust of government.....on and on.

This Iran/Iraq War makes no sense nor does the BLM crazies. Why would Atlanta or London for that matter be marching?

There's always been war and famine as along as I can remember. There are always those who try to help and do in their small way but the bigger picture never changes.

Wringing your hands never helps. I just concentrate on my small piece of the world; that's really all you can affect.

edit on 9-7-2016 by Justso because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Mankind is fighting for rescources. The Industrial age is over and now is the time for robots and the loss of many kinds of jobs. War is consuming the american middle class.
No one wants to pay for wars, i.e. taxes. So, instead, we are allowing lawmakers to cut and dismantle our systems like education, environment.
What is left over in the national treasure for the taxpayers, is multi million dollar investigations and the construction of illegal laws that get struck down.

America is not what it was before 9/11. We had to drastically change and give up many freedoms with the Patriot Act to feel safe and there is no going back.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metropolis1927
Theres so much violence, anger, sadness, confusion, hatred in the world, and I truly fear for our survival as a species.

It's like we've collectively lost the plot, its like there's a virus that's spreading but it's a sickness that no doctor can cure, it's world wide and spreading, and if we don't stop it it will surely be the end of us all, well life as we know it anyway.

I can't quite put my finger on where exactly it's coming from or what's causing it, but it there and it's happening, and I know many if not most of us see it and feel it every day.

Is it based on religion, and the hatred and the different beliefs religions have toward each other?
Is it based on Globalisim and that the world seems smaller so we have more contact with different cultures, and we just don't get along?
Is it based on racism where there's been a sleeping monster which is now waking up?
Is it a bloody hole in the aether caused by Cern which has let some bad dimensional beings in?
Is it the digital world making us all crazy because we spend so much time in it these days?
Is it evolution and maybe we are going to turn into unfeeling, genderless robot type beings with a hive mind?
Is it Aliens ?

Maybe it's all of above, or something else, I don't know what it is but I do know this world we live in is in MELT DOWN big time, and we need to work out what's going on and fix it.

We've got Psycho Terrorists cutting off heads, blowing people up and destroying everything
We've got wars of some type happening everywhere
We've got sick peadophiles raping babies
We've got destruction of our natural environment and murder of our beautiful creatures
We've got people so confused about their gender that it's hard to define yourself as a person anymore
We've got racial hatred from pretty much every race in the world against each other
And we've got people fleeing from their homes in search of food, comfort and safety.

There's plenty more to add to the list but what's causing it

I'm not religious but at the moment I wish I was, because watching the world fall apart is as scary and heartbreaking as it gets.

What's your answer ATS, I'm heading for 50 and I really don't know what the hell is going on.

Marvin Gay is appropriate I think, What's Going On?

It's all of the above, also bad food and fluoridated water keeps us dumbed down.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha
Gee that's pretty heavy, don't think many will be left as doesn't everyone sin?
Didn't Jesus say something about casting a first stone?

I'm surely a goner and so is pretty much everyone I know !

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk
Hey don't get me wrong I'm not afraid of dying or anything, I just worry for those that will be left in the future.

Whatever's going on is going to take a bloody long time to sort out, and the chaos is not going to be pretty at all if what's going on now is anything to go by.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   

First of all , nice avatar and user name. Effectively, the same fear they always promote to keep us controlled. You already know that. When looking at the screen sized world events we are tempted to be manipulated by it.

But look outside, the sun rises, the birds are singing, the grass is growing and people go on about their business. Don't let it get you down, there is hell on earth, there always has been. Try not to spread it yourself, thats all we are individually responsible for.

Do you help spread the hell or sow a little heaven where you are?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join