It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump: Make America Safe Again - The Most Sane Response to Dallas

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 03:16 AM
link   
I'm not sure what the issue is with what he said...

I certainly didn't hear anything wrong. What should he have said? I'd really like to know.

Obama is a cretin. So, too, is Hillary. They've nothing I want to hear, they've had their chances--so they can, for all of me, bugger off, as a friend in the UK would say... Mine's a bit shorter, but translates the same.

I don't like the Donald, never have. But there was absolutely nothing wrong with what he said.

Again, what was he supposed to have said?

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Hey Donald......if you want to make it safe then plough the road for SUCESSFULL 100 million dollar civil lawsuit awards when we see murder-by Cop ....simple......lol.....this is one of the keystone issues.Who stops these civil suits?

ONLY MONEY WILL STOP THE KILLINGS....only punative damages which are IMPACTFULL will stop the abuse of the system.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 06:31 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Trump's response is most presidential response out of all of them.

Hillary actually blamed all white people. So according to her, white people have to change so that there aren't anymore massacres of the police.

Obama completed race baited in his response by pitting "brown & black" v. the police. Where's all the talk about gun control like he did for Orlando? Wheres the gun control media narrative? Nowhere, because it was white cops!

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
a reply to: Konduit

Best response yet.

I second that and if anyone disagrees with what he says here i would wonder if they even want any solution to these issues at all.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   
he needs to speak from a teleprompter more often.

I'll give the donald some points for mentioning that none of the killing that went down between cops and civilians is acceptable. None of it.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Winstonian
a reply to: syrinx high priest

Do you prefer lies read off of a teleprompter?

For instance Obama, he sounds smooth, I would even call him the best orator in modern American history. Even I find myself slipping into a near state of believing him when he talks, smooth as silk.

But when you hear his words, and then see his actions, you know that everything he said was a straight up lie. Same thing for all of the talking puppets that are selected.

At least this guy sounds believable and can stand on his own when he speaks.

If people could think themselves out of a paper bag maybe that would understand the words that are coming out of his mouth.

Indeed, i dont trust anybody who is only able to parrot a teleprompter. Obama cannot even order a pizza without a teleprompter and we have all seen it

The moment the teleprompter stops which was displaying a speech he himself does not even have memorized in part he turns into a stumbling idiot. True colors show through then.

Turmp rarely uses a teleprompter and has thoughts of his own not fed by someone else 100% he writes his own speeches for when he does use the teleprompter because this speech reflects what he has been preaching in his live talks everhwere (liberals do not want to hear that being said of course). Obama's and Hillary's is probably written by CFR members as Hillary accidentally admitted at some point 'the CFR, that tells them what to do"

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut

hahhahahhahhaha donald is the KING of stirring racial tensions!!!!! donald has applauded the stripping of americans rights, censoring the internet, etc etc etc!!!!

Racial tensions have never risen as much as they did since Obama took the presidency.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

Racial tensions have never risen as much as they did since Obama took the presidency.

Agreed. Obama had 8 years of opportunity to encourage racial unity. He should have been a role model, showing that all races can live together equally in peace. Instead he used every opportunity to justify racism, and I don't mean white against black. He subtly provided blacks with reasoning to hate whites. He encouraged blacks to consider themselves to be oppressed.

The BLM movement began during Obama's presidency. Who do you think encouraged this?
edit on 7/9/16 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Durp durp, change, my bad make murika great again.

Its raining this morning, damn you obama

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   

I'm voting for Trump. His message is unity. I'm sick of the Divide and Conquer message of Hilary and Obama. They always make people victims to create civil unrest. I'm Asian and I'm voting for Donald J Trump.

P.S. Down with the Globalists, rise of Americanism.
edit on 9-7-2016 by amfirst1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

You don't think that Obama has been using his position to further racism?

There are examples in many of his speeches, including immediately jumping to conclusions whenever a black man is shot by a white man before he has all the facts. But if you are not paying attention to that, how can you ignore how he has blatantly used his office to divide the races?

Executive Order -- White House Initiative on Educational Excellence for African Americans

He did this Executive Order - intended only to improve education for black people? WHY would a president do this? What about educational excellence for the other races? If Trump made an order like this to further the education of white people, what would happen?

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07
sane sure, but how? talk is cheap focusing more on the 60 shot in Chicago last weekend. Inner city blacks that have very little hope to leave the city.
What was it that brought blacks to the north? good paying union jobs. Those are gone for the most part and the majority the republicans hate unions.

Lets see the Republican party embrace labor unions and then they will win an election.

If you want to get rid of the EPA lets start by dumping toxic stuff on your lawn, I'm sure Sarah Palin can explain it lol

Unions are gonna save us? Do you know that Prison guard Unions are one of the large contributing factors for the continued criminalization of drugs? They lobby to get MORE strict laws for drug possession and keep the draconian ones we currently have which in turn keep our prisons chock full of fathers and husbands, and guess what color they are?

As far as civilized worlds go, not a single one incarcerates their "free" citizens anywhere near what the US does, most for non violent drug possession. Why? Cause it makes lots of people lots of money.

Unions are not our savior dawg, they might have been in the past but they are not any more.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

The statement released by Presidential Candidate Donald J. Trump on the crisis in Dallas and the deteriorating race relations in America is the most sane response I have heard from a politician regarding this situation to date.

Addressing issues on both side of the spectrum, Trump emphasizes that it is America's duty to make sure that both Police officers and American citizens have the right to live in a country without violence and without rising crime and rising death tolls in our cities.

We need a strong POTUS that doesn't pander to specific social groups and special interests, and doesn't attack the Bill of Rights every time these radical nut jobs take innocent lives.

That was just rhetoric
He offered no solutions

Can't believe people get sucked into that trash

Still prefer him over Clinton

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

But you will buy a pitch that stirs racial tensions and calls for stripping of Americans rights every time these situations take place?

Um no. In fact, I think the best thing any politician can do right now is keep their mouths shut and let things settle down.

I don't think the mourning families want to be patronized by any candidate.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

I believe you have made the best point in this thread.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Again?

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   
One divider-in-chief after another, this is like a set and volley game. If Bush 2, 3 (current), 4 (future) are different from each other, they will spearhead movement to revoke Patriot act, get rid of watchlist, and restore constitutional rights for all citizens.

My fear is that, this kind of fear tactics and terrorist activities will increase even more, dividing us even more, then will settle for a most authoritarian president in history. Kong O was doing only his role, next divider-in-chief will take over from here.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Sad day for ATS when they're praising the likes of Trump.

Well played elites, well played..

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
A Hell of a lot better than what Obama and Clinton said on Dallas.

And Trump didn't phone it in.

geez...Obama and Clinton have been saying this for years in one form or another. just because YOU haven't heard them doesn't mean it didn't happen....Trump didn't "phone it in" like you said, he read it off a teleprompter....giving Trump praise for saying things that normal people would say, is a bar set really low.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join