It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guccifer "lied" -FBI

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
IF Guccifer lied where the hell did ALL that material came from ?

WHAT he just made up thousands of emails ?

SERIOUSLY ?

I don't believe the FBI.

What sane person does ?

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Ma'am, I'm sorry, but it's truly hard to take any of your posts seriously anymore.

Take a break maybe.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: syrinx high priest
so the guy already in trouble for hacking tried to make a deal and it turns out he was full of it ?

what a shock

Yeah it iturns out he didnt hack the server at all and instead he spend his time producing a couple of thousand fake emails just for fun.

Give me a break..
Anyone who believes this claim that the FBI is making is as gullible as any 4 year old would be.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: essentialtremors
a reply to: Sillyolme

Ma'am, I'm sorry, but it's truly hard to take any of your posts seriously anymore.

Take a break maybe.

I have seen a lot of people with that response to that particular poster.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

LAST I HEARD GUCCIFER WAS FOUND DEAD AND HUNG IN HIS JAIL CELL. THE PRESS SAID HE COMMITTED SUICIDE..

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: essentialtremors

Oh why is that? It seems I'm proven correct time after time. I would think people would take everything I say seriously. It's hard to argue against it.
Sorry if it's over your head.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: everyone

You don't want to believe it.
It doesn't fit the agenda so of course it's a lie.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Oh why is that? It seems I'm proven correct time after time. I would think people would take everything I say seriously. It's hard to argue against it.
Sorry if it's over your head.

Can you show me even ONE time where that statement alone is even correct???

I've got all morning.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   

I said he lied. I said Hillary wouldn't get indicted.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   

And I don't need all morning. Seconds is all I needed.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I don't believe Comey lied under oath. He does seem to have too much integrity for that. Guccifer does not have that same integrity. So, why lie? What created his 180 degree turn in his story? Comey obviously could not locate direct evidence of his hacking and Guccifer didn't assist him in that narrow investigation of Clinton's work related emails.

I have to assume that Guccifer may have hacked others servers and was able to plea deal on info that had more to do with the Clinton Foundation. Thus, why he may have found the more personal emails that he shared. That was not part of Comey's narrow investigation currently. Guccifer may well be a bigger asset in another more focused investigation, don't you think?

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: everyone

Yeah that happens. I'm right and y'all get aggressive. You guys hate when I'm right.
I don't care lalala.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Actually, Putin thinks Clinton is an "old hag" and already has whatever he needs against her...Uranium One, for instance.

No, Putin is wanting peace and also piece of the American olagarchy's flesh.

He says what he's going to do and actually does it! He, unlike Obama, doesn't believe in
" backsies".

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Why when releasing it now would put trump in where Putin wants him.

Because he wins either way, this is chess on international levels. If Hillary gets in he has leverage and gets what he wants by extorting Clinton. If Trump gets in, he gets to destroy the US political system just by releasing all the info on Hillary and the connections. Either way, by waiting Putin wins because of Hillary's greed and psychopathic narcissism.

This isn't rocket science, try to keep up.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts
I don't believe Comey lied under oath. He does seem to have too much integrity for that. Guccifer does not have that same integrity. So, why lie? What created his 180 degree turn in his story? Comey obviously could not locate direct evidence of his hacking and Guccifer didn't assist him in that narrow investigation of Clinton's work related emails.

I have to assume that Guccifer may have hacked others servers and was able to plea deal on info that had more to do with the Clinton Foundation. Thus, why he may have found the more personal emails that he shared. That was not part of Comey's narrow investigation currently. Guccifer may well be a bigger asset in another more focused investigation, don't you think?

Actually, being an accused "liar" would weaken any of Guccifer's subsequent testimony in other quasi-legal matters.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: tony9802

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Which "Guccifer?"

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

He says what he's going to do and actually does it!

One example, please.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose

Actually, Putin thinks Clinton is an "old hag" and already has whatever he needs against her...Uranium One, for instance.

No, Putin is wanting peace and also piece of the American olagarchy's flesh.

He says what he's going to do and actually does it! He, unlike Obama, doesn't believe in
" backsies".

You know, not that very long ago, your praising the Russian Premier over the American President would have had hordes of right-wingers piling on you with screeching about treason and calling you a gutless traitor ...

... my how times have changed.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

He took over parts of ISIS HELD MIDDLE EAST and stopped ISIS from advancing.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join