It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Issues Alert in Louisiana: Violence Against Law Enforcement Officers, Riots

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   
The FBI has issued an alert for Louisiana.

Apparently the FBI has some speculative information about attacks against police and about riots.

According to an FBI document, their "report" was released July 7th.

The alert material was issued and says the alert dates are July 8 - July 10.

Hmmm.

FBI Issues Alert in Louisiana: Violence Against Law Enforcement Officers, Riots

Situational Information Report

The FBI issued an alert to Louisiana law enforcement agencies warning of violence against officers and planned riots in the aftermath of this week’s high-profile fatal shooting of a black man by Baton Rouge Police. Judicial Watch obtained a copy of the situational information report, which was distributed to police and sheriff departments in Bossier, Caddo Parish and east Baton Rouge as well as Louisiana State Police.

Titled “Violence Against Law Enforcement Officers and Riots Planned for 8-10 July 2016,” the alert warns that “multiple groups are calling for or planning riots and/or violence against law enforcement in Baton Rouge and Shreveport, Louisiana beginning Friday July 8 2016 and continuing through at least July 10, 2016. The document is labeled “FOUO” (For Official Use Only), a term the government uses to mark sensitive information that’s not classified. It was issued by the New Orleans division of the FBI. The agency did not respond to multiple calls from Judicial Watch for comment.

A spokesman for the Louisiana State Police Department, Lieutenant JB Slaton, referred Judicial Watch to the FBI and would not confirm or deny that his agency received it even though it appears on the list of recipients. “That’s an FBI bulletin, they would need to address it,” Slaton told Judicial Watch after being provided with a copy of the FBI alert. When asked if his agency got the FBI alert Slaton continued to be evasive, responding that “it’s an FBI bulletin.”

The alert is dated July 7 and includes disturbing images from social media, including one depicting a restrained uniformed police officer getting his throat slashed by a masked individual. Other social media images call for purging and killing all cops in Baton Rouge on July 9 and starting a riot by the courthouse in Shreveport that will tear shi_ _ down without killing our own black people.” Calling for unity in the violent protests, one social media post says “it don’t matter what color you are.” Another says “must kill every police!!!!”

edit on Jul-08-2016 by xuenchen because: maybe

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   
OMG...I need Adorable Kitten Videos...STAT!

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

It's gonna be a long weekend..........and summer.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable
The summer of love.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I don't know how legit this is but they need to be careful what they ask for. This is not a battle that will end well for them....

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Changed my mind.
edit on 8-7-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

This whole black life matters, the shootings of white police officers and gun to blame is playing very well into Hillary campaign damage control.

Keep the people preoccupy with something else and forgotten be Hillary's crimes.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Well isn't this lovely. I didn't think that it would all kick off on my front porch.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Wowza. Arent I glad I drove threw Schreveport on the way to AL the Saturday before last?

Worst i encountered was a pair of foreign panties in a crappily cleaned motel room. And bullet holes in the glass of a hallway window. No joke.

Seriously though this could be bad. The Dallas shootings will either make this 10 times worse or itll bring out the sensibilities in most people and make it blow over much better. It is Friday night already and i havent heard anything yet so here is hoping..

That whole state will be on a hair trigger tomorrow. This is awful.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

You all find a way to make everything about Hillary. Granted some of this could be distraction...but also, what is the point?

It seems so many here forget about the electoral college. We the People only have the illusion of picking the president. Distraction is not so much needed when the electoral already have her picked out.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   
This is a real mess, as if cops weren't already edgy enough as it is, in fact i wonder how quickly a cop burns out and becomes completely on edge under the pressure of today's society ?

Sadly the writing has been on the wall for some time now and i can't see it getting any better soon....stay safe people the ride is going to get wild.....

top topics

join