It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Secret 5000 Year Old Vimana Found" Come on!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: klassless

You are welcome, like I say though it is down to interpretation and proves nothing, still an open mind is the best approach, personally I do believe there is a lot we are not told or that they fear letting us know about our history but that once again is just my opinion and is only as valid as any other thought on the subject matter.
Still it make a nice break from all the Brexit, Election, Cop's shooting and being shot thread's so the thank's is mine to you for putting up something to lighten the mood and bring us back to good old conspiracy's.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   

The story that originally made the news is from on and after Oct 1st, 2012. Since, many videos and additional articles have appeared.

After 4 years, it has been discussed and dismissed many times here on ATS, and elsewhere as an untruth.Yet more videos keep popping up, while nothing proving it has.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   
As far as dignitary visits to Afghanistan, and a continued military presence there- approx. 6 years ago it was all over MSM how we had discovered TRILLIONS of dollars worth of minerals in the area.

That is the reason for secrecy, and never withdrawing fully from the area.

If the US did, Russia or China would swoop in and make a claim.

It's not Vimanas, it's money.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Vimāna is a mythological flying palace or chariot described in Hindu texts and Sanskrit epics, Just to get that out of the way.
So, unless something concrete pops up either way, It's not safe to say bull.

It's just like that every culture has a creation myth, people making it up for their kids or what? while science has the Big Bang...theory!
So the Bible for instance, has no monopoly on the something out of nothing scenario.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Vimana can also be used as a term for a place apart or a holy sanctum, very good point's.
In the west thank's to some 1970's book's we now automatically understand it to mean flying chariot's which of course almost all religion's had from the bark of a million years of the sun god Ra in egypt, the Merkebah of Jewish mysticism a kind of flying chariot for angels, the legend's of the American indian's such as the metal skinned bird or the princess let down in a basket and so many other's but of course Vimana is directly related to the Indian mythos.

But like on this site,
old.world-mysteries.com...
Vimana has become more associated with all flying craft of ancient legend while in fact what they were really called is different based on the cultural belief's and legend's of the people's that named them.

Here is the correct definition of the word though, it can of course be applied in other way's.
en.wikipedia.org...(architectural_feature)

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

Here are some tantalizingly suspicious object's on the moon from the old Apollo mission's.
The astronaut is in the extreme foreground wiht the rock like object in the background asking for your attention.
files.abovetopsecret.com...
Here is my false colour close up,
Over turned and blown in half vehicle or robot spilling it's payload between the two half's with it's wheel's mostly missing and the Caterpillar tread still partially wrapped around one.
Nearby a large object which may be face/nose down in the dirt with part of the structure lying some distance away.

A different one,
Crash landing and break up
Body from lower abdomen down is missing, leg's only added for emphasis.

Another,
Dust Covered vehicle in a state of molecular decay (exposure to heat/cold causes ductile fracturing even of metals over time coupled with particle and radiation bombardment, any meteor strike's cause ejecta which rane's down on the surface like a hail of bullet's as well since there is no atmosphere to slow them down.
Now read this, the Dream that Charlie Duke spoke of having on earth?.
www.vembos.gr...

Oh what an overactive imagination you have ROCKS & more ROCKS

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

I was atheists for a time. However, I always truly believed there was spiritual evil. Evil beyond physical existence. So I pray there is spiritual good.

To only see the universe in terms of science without the love of created purpose is like seeing the works of Michelangelo only as pigment or metamorphosed limestone and not it's spirit.

When I was younger, items could be enjoyed for the catalyst of imagination. Now, it seems, people take these items literally and believe it's evidence of conspiring governments preventing freedom through enlightenment. The irony, the story still gets around? People still believe in alien visitations despite the perceived government deception. So, what is the resulting oppression of the truth people already know? (As in concealing visiting aliens?)

Your reply, while appreciated, is a little difficult to comment on 'cause it's necessary for me to be frank and, possibly, brutal. But I'll try to remain calm as I don't mean any hostility.

I don't accept that you have atheistic leanings. I'm an atheist, 100% and I'm not about to let anything change me into, what?, a believer? No way! Atheists don't accept evil. Humans are good or bad. And sometimes we can be both, depending on circumstances. There is only one way to see reality and that is on your day-to-day experiences, nothing to do with creation. That's a religious view and I doubt that the average person dealing with their daily lives gives a hoot about creation. And not being religious I don't think in those terms.

People believe in alien visitations because it's social and they are gullible enough not to think logically. It's a media-, Hollywood-driven fantasy. And it's not under the control of governments, people do it to themselves. Look at the "disclosure" movement, a waste of mental energy since I've never read or heard of any government agency active in preventing it. People want information that they think exist when governments don't know diddley about alleged aliens. No one is qualified to explain what UFOs are or where they generate from. Governments are just as baffled as you and I.

Governments are not deceiving you, you and others like you with the same mental distortions are doing it to yourself.

A clear, free mind is the only way to live.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

You are welcome, like I say though it is down to interpretation and proves nothing, still an open mind is the best approach, personally I do believe there is a lot we are not told or that they fear letting us know about our history but that once again is just my opinion and is only as valid as any other thought on the subject matter.
Still it make a nice break from all the Brexit, Election, Cop's shooting and being shot thread's so the thank's is mine to you for putting up something to lighten the mood and bring us back to good old conspiracy's.

As I read your reply I'm watching Judge Jeanine 2-hour special covering the Dallas and other horrible events and that's the reality we live in. I have my opinions also which differ from the Judge's but she's on the air and I'm not so whatever I think is meaningless in the long run. Being on this forum and dealing with the various, sometimes unreal, topics makes it easier to go through day without entertaining thoughts of who should be shot and why. I'm an armchair anarchist. And it's safer and I don't have to get dressed to enjoy my fantasies.

But then we have news of alleged events like discovering a 5,000-year-old fictitious relic and it's fun to discuss even if there's no truth in, someone thought of it and made it a reality. I'd rather fantasize here than deal with real life as portrayed on my TV right now.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

The story that originally made the news is from on and after Oct 1st, 2012. Since, many videos and additional articles have appeared.

After 4 years, it has been discussed and dismissed many times here on ATS, and elsewhere as an untruth.Yet more videos keep popping up, while nothing proving it has.

And because it popped up again I gravitated to learn more about it as a present report 'cause some things die hard. But what drives my interest is that we present-day humans do not know everything and some of history is lost. Once in a while a stupendous discovery is made such as Gobekli Tepe, which allegedly predates Stonehenge by 6,000 years. Turkey's Gobekli Tepe upends the conventional view of the rise of civilization. How was this place lost to history? How many more such places exist waiting to be discovered and will we ever discover one that mentions aircraft? That's why silly stories like the one about Vimanas have to be kept alive even as we laugh at them.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   

You know...let me be clear here. I keep following and following this story myself. Unfortunately, Ive seen all the vids and read more than several articles. And in all this time, nothing definitive to change things has seemed to turn up.

I keep hoping it was true of what they really found or not... and we'd get an indication that Hindu history was true as written. You never know. Ill keep watching for updates as will you!

Thanks for the response. MS

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Two golden rings of Ahura Mazda, perhaps thats what Nazi were looking for and maybe US gov. got them

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: klassless
Once in a while a stupendous discovery is made such as Gobekli Tepe, which allegedly predates Stonehenge by 6,000 years. Turkey's Gobekli Tepe upends the conventional view of the rise of civilization. How was this place lost to history?

That's easy. Because activity ended there in prehistory.
I'd like to add also that there is no evidence of civilization at Gobekli Tepi. Yet.

originally posted by: klasslessHow many more such places exist waiting to be discovered

There's a bunch of similar sites in the region around G.T., though none quite as old, a thousand years younger or so. There's probably older ones around there somewhere.

originally posted by: klassless and will we ever discover one that mentions aircraft?

Who knows? Will any of them mention blackened redfish?

originally posted by: klasslessThat's why silly stories like the one about Vimanas have to be kept alive even as we laugh at them.

No, these stories are kept alive in the religious mythology of believers, and by the relentless pursuit of what's in your pocket, which pursuit is constantly being conducted and refined by shysters and con men.

Harte

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy
Vimāna is a mythological flying palace or chariot described in Hindu texts and Sanskrit epics, Just to get that out of the way.
So, unless something concrete pops up either way, It's not safe to say bull.

It's just like that every culture has a creation myth, people making it up for their kids or what? while science has the Big Bang...theory!
So the Bible for instance, has no monopoly on the something out of nothing scenario.

I agree but there's a vast body of work that not only discuss vimanas as real, but other forms of air travel. I mean they just carry on. You'd think that there would also be works talking about how creative the vimana epics record-keepers are in describing allegorical tales. In this case I think it's safe to say bull. One can always say "Ooops! I guess I was wrong" should any evidence show up before I pass on.

And when one wants to find educational material that should be reliable one runs into this:
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
"And if the ancient Indians could perhaps boast of some form of air travel the Nazca lines of Peru acquire an added significance. Not only the scriptural references of aircrafts and the routes of navigation, even some base landing sites might have possibly been found in the tangled outlines and figures in the Pampas of Nazca. Maria Reiche, a German scientist, through her life-long dedication studied these seriously, preserved them from destruction and publicized them before the world. The huge figures which are visible from the sky might have helped the ancient pilots (Sauvikas) of India to land in Peru.
(For more information please refer to Chapters on Pacific, Suvarnabhumi, War in Ancient India, Hindu Scriptures and Seafaring in Ancient India).

The Nazca lines of Peru seem to be landing signal for the air chariots of pre-Colombian times. There are several references in Sanskrit texts about the Indian Vimanas carrying kings and dignitaries to pataldesa. Ramayana describes Ravana's flight from Varunalaya (Borneo) to Rasatala (Peru)."

That's where I get off. This is not a reliable website when they post crap like that about the Nazca glyphs where, again, no aircraft or parts of have been found connected to the locale regardless of what Erich von Däniken says.

I'm not really interested in finding the truth because as in all mythologies the truth usually turns out to be a kernel.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

You know...let me be clear here. I keep following and following this story myself. Unfortunately, Ive seen all the vids and read more than several articles. And in all this time, nothing definitive to change things has seemed to turn up.

I keep hoping it was true of what they really found or not... and we'd get an indication that Hindu history was true as written. You never know. Ill keep watching for updates as will you!

Thanks for the response. MS

It seems to have gotten close to "home" when you read the modern tales of the German
"Die Glocke
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For Schiller’s poem "Das Lied von der Glocke", see Song of the Bell. For other uses, see The Bell (disambiguation).
Die Glocke (pronounced [diː ˈɡlɔkə], German for "The Bell") was a purported top secret Nazi scientific technological device, secret weapon, or Wunderwaffe. Described by Polish journalist and author Igor Witkowski in Prawda o Wunderwaffe (2000), it was later popularized by military journalist and author Nick Cook as well as by writers such as Joseph P. Farrell and others who associate it with Nazi occultism and antigravity or free energy research.

According to Patrick Kiger writing in National Geographic magazine, Die Glocke has become a popular subject of speculation and a following similar to science fiction fandom exists around it and other alleged Nazi "miracle weapons" or Wunderwaffen.[1] Mainstream reviewers such as former aerospace scientist David Myhra express skepticism that such a device ever actually existed."

Someday the "Bell" may get the same treatment as the vimana.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 12:40 AM
link   

I said I was an atheist for a time. Sorry If I didn't communicate that well.

I believe in alien species. I don't think they have been to our solar system. (Unless they have entered the solar system totally dark, silent, with no landings on Earth).

At lest your honest. My pet peeve with some atheists on ATS, they will use the term evil in a superior moral sense.

If humankind was totally derived by natural selection, why the importance of law and the written word?

As a species derived from natural selection, only knowing the strife of existence, why develope freewill and the concept of paradise. I would argue we know this existence is hellish or harsh at times because are souls desire the peace found in paradise.

infanticide is practiced in the natural world. In some species, a male will kill the offspring of the alpha he unseated. If infanticide has always be part of the natural way, why would we as a species know any different by calling it morally wrong.

As humankind, there is behaviour that is beyond natural which is labeled dark, evil, daemonic.

As humankind, there are acts of sacrifice beyond reason of self-preservation. Behaviour that is of light, goodness, which is morally lawful.

If the natural world which created us is the only reality, why question if we have a purpose other than reproduction?

Not seeing how quirks, quark's, electrons, neutrons, positrons, atoms, and molecules are part of the miracle of life is like only seeing the single threads of a tapestry and not the picture it creates.

It is mind blowing stars much larger than ours had to die and explode to create the rocks and metals of our solar system. It's mind blowing as a species we have started to comprehend the process of our physical world and universe through our spirit of curiosity.

In the possibilities of the numerous dimensions created by the big bang, we just might be in the dimension where a spiritual moral authority is real?

Rant over. Peace.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

I said I was an atheist for a time. Sorry If I didn't communicate that well.
(snip)
Rant over. Peace.

Not everyone thinks the way you do, wondering about creation (not in a religious way but curious) and why things are what they are. We are born, experience life totally different from anyone else, and we die. Life is a mystery we all share and no one has any answers to any question we might formulate. It's beyond our control.

The big bang. That always make me laugh because it is only a romantic non-answer. How could there have been a big bang out of nothing, out of nowhere? Some people waste their lives with nonsensical theories when in the end all you have is "We really don't know anything, only what we have learned during life". No answerable source exists.

Man reigns over man and the stronger wills succeeds over the weaker wills. Governments convince weak-minded volunteers that it's okay to kill people in order to acquire what they defend. Guantanamo, no sacrifices but primitive behavior by "our" heroes.

We're here and we don't know why or how.

Atheism is a natural state. It doesn't make sense to become a believer and cloud your mind which then becomes clay.

Wait until we have evidence to declare aliens real and even then we will be left with questions.

edit on 07/03/2016 by klassless because: To change narrative.

edit on 07/03/2016 by klassless because: To add text.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

You do understand there are billions of galaxies? I am not implying visitation is achievable, but to deny the presence of just one other self aware species in a universe filled with a billion galaxies similar to our own?
edit on 10-7-2016 by neutronflux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   

I would say the state of not having the concept of believing / not believing would be the product of an existence totally dictated by the physical world.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

I was atheists for a time.

good one.

carry on...

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

What are you implying? Physical existence is the only form of existence? I just think there is more to reality than flesh and bone. Makes me wonder if mankind can evolve to purely a form of pure energy or a force. Spiritual energy? Psychic energy? Electrical energy? A combination of all three! Something akin to a self aware electromagnetic wave? Or a spiritual force akin to atomic force. Never thought of physical items like mass and spooky elections manipulate there world by force.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join