It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What should be done About 'Black Lives matter'.....

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

I feel like I'm reading comments from a Klan rally. Smh

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone
In America one has the right to protest in any way they see fit as long as the protest does not bring harm to others…
However, if protests from any group end in violence on a regular basis then they will be no longer be viewed as a political entity but as a criminal organization…

BLM is a BROAD social justice warrior platform. (i.e. not a mere platform to make cops stop shooting blacks)

BLM and SJW's in general are already violent provacateur's at most every juncture. Given this whole SJW insanity is only a few years out, imagine in 3 more years... 10 more years..........

Violence, intimidation, threats of rape/torture/murder, actual acts of murder, in the pursuit of politics IS terrorism. And that's their whole method right out the gates.

SJW's calling for extermination of non-SJW's:

edit on 9-7-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: neo96

they are just useful idiots in a greater plan yes the new players will be the DHS and others when martial law is imposed which BLM leaders know is the plan as I said go read it for yourself at D.C Clothesline

You're calling them 'useful idiots' when you are taking a website which makes crap up all of the time at face value.

The irony...

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Why does anything need to be "done" about them?

a reply to: Stevenjames15

Oh me too. They are making a comeback.

And this is only 1/10000000000000000000th of the hate that is out there that I managed to catch. Yeah, what's the REAL problem in this country?

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

What the # happened to you? That last pic there? Low.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

That's the sentiments of an SJW Feminist, which is what BLM is born from (see my first link I documented the whole thing). Some of these people are already calling for the extermination of non-SJW's. Now they're killing cops. At what point do we take this stuff seriously?

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: ~Lucidity

... At what point do we take this stuff seriously?

Probably at about the same point we stop labeling people and then lumping them all into convenient little categories for ignorant little minds would be my guess.

And in general, to add to my other post, the Ku Klux Klan has First Amendment rights and they're pretty much actually a part of a totally homogeneous belief system, not nearly as diverse as BLM, and right out there with their hate too. So why shouldn't BLM too? If any of their rank, again quite diverse, commit a crime, they'll pay the price, but again, that doesn't make the movement all bad.

People feeling a need to "do something" about them are the more dangerous ones.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   
SJW is the new KKK.

KKK was extra nasty back in the day. It was started to maintain an old era.

They've only been in decline for decades now. So marginalized there was hardly a "need" for anything like SJW to rise up.

So now we have SJW rise up rapidly the past few years, their goal to bring about some new era, using the hate and methods of the KKK of old.

And somehow this is justifiable, makes some sort of sense, and can be expected to go anywhere good?

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
Why does anything need to be "done" about them?

a reply to: Stevenjames15

Oh me too. They are making a comeback.

SJW is bringing them back, is what you need to understand. This is the clear face of de-evolution. Society is on the verge of completely imploding, and somehow you're apologizing for the cause of it (SJW)???

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   
President Obama, in a press conference on TV just now, said:

larger and persistent problem of African Americans and Latinos being treated differently in our criminal justice system

He thinks this is a larger problem than police officers being shot.

And he is not dividing this country?
Do you think he is not driving hate against law enforcement?
edit on 7/9/16 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

That's the goal, what I call Social Group Warfare (SGW).

And the big issue with what he's talking about is the War on Drugs, which he could end, but wont, while the SJW's hardly make that their platform, making all of this deliberately divisive hypocrisy.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Sure, blame people who are calling for social justice for bringing back the KKK. Wow.

They never went away. They're just slithering out of their hidey holes and becoming more emboldened and empowered to come out of the dark for obvious reasons.

I'm apologizing for no one and nothing. No apologies are necessary. I am stating my view of things and my opinion.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   

First off, I love your username....so I will avoid the folly of being wise

As a moralist and conservative in most arenas I have a bias [against] protesters in general as I typically(unfairly I admit) cast them into the role of rabble rousers with no concept of what they are even protesting....

But I always afford "movements" tremendous latitude because I expect the same latitude for me if ever I find myself needing to protest…
It is in these latitudes that we, as Americans, must exist metaphorically and literally because it is only in this real estate(pun intended) that we separate ourselves from the despots of the world…
Separate ourselves as the light of the west and from fascist dictatorial societies who would see all voices of dissension silenced through governmental subjugation and institutional punishment levied by governments bereft of inherent morality…

We are a nation of laws and when those laws are bent and broken habitually BLM will lose their right to freely protest…
And as I see the winds blowing, the black lives matter movement is tending towards the criminal end of the spectrum and I grant you that their arrival at that nebulous destination is subjective and we may reach our conclusions at different times or at different locations on the conclusion spectrum...but, to me, it is still not a decided fact....YET

I always catch myself when a "political" group diametrically opposed to my views and my sensibilities arises...
And I say to myself, "this is America and they have the right to do this until such time that they are doing more harm to the public than good insofar as committing crimes and reaping violence from the crops of citizenry"

I don't know when they will cross that line but I feel the crossing will be self-evident and obvious...

IMHO it will come to pass in a similar manner to the black panthers and be an easy re-classification for the government to make
And I hope that when the time comes, if it comes, that our government do their job to protect American citizens from any group that would do harm to the American people who deserve PROTECTION from entities who would threaten and cajole the populace into submission through threat and terror…

***** iPad speech to text cannot understand my Texas accent so please forgive the homonym errors and grammatical mistakes as I do not like to go back and edit my diatribes

-Christosterone
edit on 9-7-2016 by Christosterone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

The young girl who lost her father (Philando Castile) in front of her eyes at the hands of a LEO will probably grow up to be a 'militant Black Panther type'. And as long as cops in America keep making fatherless homes, whether through killing Black men or arresting them in mass to fulfill some sick quota, there will be 'militant Black Panther types'.

The solution to police brutality against Blacks has NOTHING to do with 'Black on Black crime'. And that line of rhetoric is getting tired.
edit on 9-7-2016 by prepared4truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: prepared4truth

So, where are your statistics showing that more black children are growing up fatherless due to police shooting vs. black on black shootings?

Where are your statistics regarding the reason that so many black children are growing up fatherless for any other reason?

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

So, where are your statistics showing that more black children are growing up fatherless due to police shooting vs. black on black shootings?

Where are your statistics regarding the reason that so many black children are growing up fatherless for any other reason?

I didn't say that more black children grow up fatherless due to police shooting vs black on black shootings; I said that police brutality against Blacks has NOTHING to do with 'Black on Black crime' (meaning that your comparison of the two is null and void) and I also implied that victims of police brutality are much more likely to join militant movements.

The fact that you ask for statistics shows me that you have no real concern for or connection to the problems of Black America beyond a surface level SJW empathy that I will shatter- right now.

www.naacp.org...

Not only are Black men incarcerated at an extremely high rate, Black men are also shot and killed by LEOs at an extremely high rate. Who do you think these Black men are??? They are fathers, uncles and brothers.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   
the amount of people blm killed, and the amount they terrorized and tortured, they should be dealt with swiftly.

we should deal with organization which persecute, terrorize and murder women and children in churches thusly too.

how about that.
the only thing is, blm would not be at the top of any 'swift dealing with', list.
edit on 9-7-2016 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-7-2016 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

umm whoa. You just filled a post full of accusations against me, without even knowing me?

First of all, you brought up the comparison to black on black violence. I was just questioning why you were bringing this up at all when talking about the police shooting of blacks?

What makes you think that I have any kind of "surface level SJW empathy", as you put it? I think the entire concept of SJW is absurd. I denounce anyone who uses violence. It does not solve anything, and just brings down society. I think the blanket accusation that all police are racist is horrendously unfair. Sure there are some bad cops. But not all cops are bad.

As for statistics:

Police shootings in Texas 2015:

White: 45
Black: 18
Hispanic: 32
Other: 2
Unknown: 1

Police shootings nationwide 2015:

White: 494
Black: 258
Hispanic: 172
Other: 38
Unknown: 28

Source

edit on 7/9/16 by BlueAjah because: stats

edit on 7/9/16 by BlueAjah because: meant to add to stats, not replace

edit on 7/9/16 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: nwtrucker

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: nwtrucker

Sorry, but you'll have to provide evidence to back up your suspicion...

Let's just let it all shake out and see who is really benefitting from it. It won't be black people. It won't be white people. It won't be law enforcement.

It will be a divisive political agenda.

Will motive and circumstantial evidence go very far to satisfy your request for evidence? We aren't going to get more evidence than that when no formal investigation against those benefitting most will ever take place.

I'd agree with the political divisiveness. There's still the personal responsibility side of this.

See my comment here on that: Link

I don't know that we've ever been in sync on anything.

Different worlds and ways of thought, I guess.

Thank you?

But really, I am sure my comment was just irrational and unreasonable, eh?

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: prepared4truth

Not only are Black men incarcerated at an extremely high rate, Black men are also shot and killed by LEOs at an extremely high rate. Who do you think these Black men are??? They are fathers, uncles and brothers.

What I would like to see is statistics on suspects behavior after being stopped by LEO. (all demographics)

Does suspect give up without resistance?

Does suspect show respect for LEO, once caught?

Does suspect have attitude toward LEO, once caught?

Does suspect continue to be aggressive once confronted?

Again, I mention CULTURE, not skin color or ethnicity.

When you come from a "Gansta" type culture, its the culture, not the skin color.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join