It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm disgusted by Liberals and the Democrats

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Apparently not if it fits their narrative of the moment.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 12:59 AM
link   
This is a really dumb thread. Another ats circle jerk with the same 5 posters. When are any of you nightmares going to say something productive? You make America so much worse.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Don't worry, if it doesn't work, they'll just go back to importing immigrants from anywhere possible to ensure more future voters....

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Feel better, OP? You post is about as helpful as a "Have A Nice Day' poster. All our racial problems are because of the Dems and Liberals, huh? Riiight. I suspect you wouldn't understand that your post is as relevant as someone else posting about how all of our problems are due to Republics and Conservatives. Real solutions instead of finger pointing would be helpful. But hey, that's OK. You should probably just get back to your like-minded friends who think you're really on to something. Thanks for your empty opinions though.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion " Liberalism is a Mental Disorder" is the only explanation. You can;t argue with a sick mind-Joe Walsh

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   

What cost the lives of innocent officers, were the atrocities committed by other officers, and their walking away from it with little to no consequences. That is all.

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
I'm totally disgusted by the Liberals and Democrats creating such racial hatred in this country that is now costing lives of innocent police officers across the country. I know they make mistakes and that some police officers may be racist but this crap is obnoxious and our media and the Democrats should be held accountable for this crap.

Every chance these Neo Liberals get to call people racist, xenophobic, Islamaphobic and any other term they can think of they do it. Now the racial hatred is so bad in this country people are bursting out in anger every chance they get.

All this to get votes. It's sickening.

To me this is unbelievable nonsense and it has to have a stop put to it. Cut the crap.

That is all.

CRAZY defined in a nutshell.

Liberals/Left: "Guns kill. Get rid of Guns!"

Liberals/Left: "Abortions kill. So What!"

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Nov 3, 2022

FYI: 14 men/women/children targeted and shot in Chicago at the same time, this past Monday evening.

www.nbcnews.com...

No warnings from the FBI.

No calls for "civility" from Joe Biden.

-------

But let someone fight over a hammer with Paul Pelosi, and all hell breaks loose in Democrat circles!

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: shredderofsouls

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: shredderofsouls

WHAT SIDE IS THAT?

1-2% of Muslims are radical. Are they killing innocent people every day? Is that not true?
BLM - not a peaceful organization. Is that not true?

Stop being ignorant.

So all of those people and members are too blame for the few idiots?

Again blaming an entire minority group for the violent few by your side is somehow "the Liberals caused all this"

Will you answer the question...HOW DOES THAT WORK?

Its interesting how you can acknowledge that a few individuals participating in bad behavior does not implicate an entire group of people.

Yet you through around "Your Side" as if your political opposition is a monolith.

How does that work?

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: dandandat2

Look at the posted date ......

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: dandandat2

Look at the posted date ......

Oppps my bad

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
I'm totally disgusted by the Liberals and Democrats creating such racial hatred in this country that is now costing lives of innocent police officers across the country. I know they make mistakes and that some police officers may be racist but this crap is obnoxious and our media and the Democrats should be held accountable for this crap.

Every chance these Neo Liberals get to call people racist, xenophobic, Islamaphobic and any other term they can think of they do it. Now the racial hatred is so bad in this country people are bursting out in anger every chance they get.

All this to get votes. It's sickening.

To me this is unbelievable nonsense and it has to have a stop put to it. Cut the crap.

That is all.

Liberal Democrats are disgusted with themselves too. Their self-esteem is all shot to hell.

Look how this California School Principal committed suicide at Disneyland over the weekend, simply because his wife called to police on him for cursing in front of their daughters.

Story: www.thegatewaypundit.com...

California

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join