It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Black Shooter Targeted White People - 1 Dead, 3 Injured Including 1 Officer

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kuroodo
Other than police brutality towards blacks (though a new study has shown that whites are killed more by cops than blacks), there isn't really any grand scale racism in the US.

It's all being blown up out of proportions by the media and groups like BLM.

They want to stop racism, but other than police brutality, I don't see racism anywhere else on a grand scale where it is a real issue.

Ben Shapiro has made many good points on this issue. I suggest you look up "BLM Ben Shapiro" on YouTube and take your time to listen to what he has to say.

I am glad you take the approach of trying to learn about these things. However there is institutional racism in America in our criminal justice system as a whole. For some reason people still deny it but that doesn't mean those deniers are right. The way our criminal justice system is set up only further exacerbates the issues that we are facing. This doesn't mean that it was intentionally set up to be racist by some evil cabal but it is still true none the less.

This doesn't in any way absolve the individuals, families of criminals, or communities the criminals live in. However to ignore reality is to stagnate even further.

This isn't so much a black/white issue as it is a rich/poor issue. Poor communities need education reform, need dietary options that aren't fast food, they need job creation opportunities, and they need to stop getting sent to prison generation after generation for minor crimes because they can't afford the same attorneys rich people can. (That last issue is for a different thread really).

Anyone denying the disparity that is going on in this country between the rich and the poor is willfully ignorant or retarded.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: revmoofoo

Your a moron. Almost twice as many whites were killed by police last year, look it up. Next time get mad when at thug kills a thug, or a small child that's hit with a stray bullet. I find this hilarious that it only matters when a white guy kills a black. Look up crime statistics, that'll really piss you off.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

ARE YOU KIDDING ,with the cost of AMMO?

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   

THEN you bought it, check your propaganda...

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   

The current administration in the US regards us legally as "Potential Terrorists" through DHS,don't hold your breath.
THE old "BABY KILLER" dance ,but of course there is that plugging language thing..ah today its "Killbots" I think.
Popular culture ...EWWWWW.
edit on 11-7-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   
so whites are starting to see what living in fear is like, interesting

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 05:20 AM
link   

I'd love to see American LEO's do a few shifts here in the UK, without their guns. That would make men of them and show them that murder isn't their only option, no matter who they are dealing with.

I know you're from the UK but just out of curiosity, have you ever seen the American TV show COPS?

Because I'll bet if you take some LEO from London and drop them off in Chicago that would make men of them and show them what it means to wake up and go to work every day as a police officer in America.

And you claim to be an older gentleman, the level of ignorance and stupidity from your posts astonishes me.

edit on 7/12/2016 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join